Wholesale Personalized Pricing

Wholesale Personalized Pricing

by Identixweb

Wholesale, Tiered pricing, discount on bulk purchase offers

asseenonyt.com.np

i am using this app, it is working well but do not support floating cart ,guys on support are also good,they also response from whatsapp

VN Jewellery

Its still very early days for us with this app but so far so good. The team have been helpful in making amendments based on our requirements. The only downside so far is that I am unable to do a bulk upload of products, but all other features seem to be very good.

near me shopping store

This app allows me to give a special discount for my special customers which I liked most in this app. Also, I am able to show tier price to all customers as well.

Mod Fuel Wholesale

Well working app as expected for me. I had to give special discount to my customers so they will buy more and this app does same. Thank you for making this app. The support team is very quick in response while chatting with them on any concern.

shopline-test

Very good application that works well. The support team responds quickly and is very welcoming. I recommend !

Gloritee

The support team is awesome and really very fast in replies. I went to them for an issue and they are able to fix it quickly. This app helps us!

CLSLIGHTS

Excellent APP! With this APP, you can price every product at any exact number for each customer, this is really important to my business. More than that, they offer fantastic technical support, all my problems were solved the same day I contacted them, I would like to say thank you to the team

Lumention VOF

Very useful app for our need. I'm using this app to show some extra discount for our customers and it fulfilled my need very much..... The support team is very quick as expected. I contact them twice in a day after some time and they are available at that time to assist me and fixed my issue quickly.
Thanks for this app Identixweb......