Wholesale Personalized Pricing

Wholesale, Tiered pricing, discount on bulk purchase offers

$9.99/month. 3-day free trial.

discount bulk discount offer wholesale

Sake Time

I had something special request about my Theme and with their help, after two days my problem was finally solved, thank you again for your professional help, we will continue to use your product, very simple and easy to use for wholesale customer.

July 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We are so grateful for your words...

karteffective

Location Greece

App is working as described! Also the programmer was helpful with his app and generally helpful. Use his app.

December 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! The support team is always there to help you with your queries...

Jersey Print Factory

Location Turkey

'' The app is not working properly, there are errors and the support team is not responding, sorry but it is a very bad support team ''

October 22, 2021

→ Hey there! Sorry to hear about this and I am sorry for the inconvenience of the bad experience you had with the app.
→ I checked for the email you sent us and our support agent has replied to it on the same day within 3 hours after receiving your email.
→ So can you please let me know where our support failed to serve you? So please don't blame our support service as my screenshot proof that we replied to you quickly.
→ Please send me your query for the app at the below email address and explain to me the issues you're facing in the app. I'll be there for you!
support@identixweb.com

TopTech Factory

App is perfect for our needs. Which is basically allowing our wholesale buyers to login and get their own pricing we have given them and checkout. App add some initial issues however the team fixed it as quick as they can via online chat.

October 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review...❤️Support team is always available to help you with your queries🙌🏻

Fiskeruta

Location Norway

I used this app to create an incentive for people to create a user on the shop I created. Works as it should, and the customer support is fabulous! Took not even a minute to get a response and the customer support representative was very helpful and took the time to take my issue seriously. Do recommend.

June 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your valuable review......❤️Support team is always available to help you with your queries!!!!!!!!!🙌🏻🙌🏻😋

BORN | Baby & Kids Concept Store

Location Chile
Time spent using app 42 minutes

I installed this app and my website lost the originals styles and functions, now we cannot add product to the cart, the product pages fail, to many things are not working! Please help!!

May 17, 2021

Hey - there! Sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience in the app. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Let us give a chance to correct the masses from the website which happens because of our app. Please email your query to us using the below email address so we can take a look and resolve the issues:
support@identixweb.com

Missha. ABLE CNC US Inc

Great!! This app is very good. Also, their support is even better. I sincerely want this app to be used on many websites.

May 13, 2021

Hey Eric!!!.... Thank you very much for the review my friend!!! 🙌🏻😊😊 And for your kind words.....🙏🏻

Distribution 3 Amigos

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good application for wholesaler and good service! Thank you!
I had a problem with the app but the agent helped me find the solution to this problem!

May 13, 2021

Yeyy! Support team is always there to help you... ❤️ Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!! 🙌🏻😊

CARBO Electric Bike

Time spent using app 19 minutes

URGENT! NEVER download this app, it will mess up your whole store. And the support is not present in order to help out. Their number isn't even functional. I highly recommend never use this app! All the product photos of your store will disappear.

May 12, 2021

Hi there, I hope you are well and safe!
Sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience you had with the app. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
- There are the codes that need to be added in your theme to functioning this app correctly but if the codes are not inserted there is no effect the app will cause on the website.
- If you are not much familiar with the coding, please let our support know about that and they will be available to help you immediately.

Let's Talk Hydration

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

I found this a really useful app for simple wholesale pricing. Easy and quick to set-up as I don't have a lot of products. Well-priced. Very good customer service when I have had questions or issues.

April 27, 2021