Wholesale Personalized Pricing

Wholesale, Tiered pricing, discount on bulk purchase offers

$9.99/month. 3-day free trial.
discount bulk discount offer wholesale

SOP International

i love the functionality of this app. works best if your a whole sale customer. the improvements i would suggest is allowing tier prices to be updated using cvs file. overall love it and The concept is simple. Customer service was responsive and helpful.

IMEI GURUS LLC

So far support has been great! Cant wait to try the app once they install the code for me. Chat replies super fast!

Ter Kadamba Farm

The concept is simple and one of the only apps on Shopify that I could find offering this functionality. Customer service was responsive and helpful. In the end, we were unable to use this app for our store, as it doesn't support discounts being applied while creating orders manually. If you have client's who log on to make orders themselves, this app will work great for you.

asseenonyt.com.np

i am using this app, it is working well but do not support floating cart ,guys on support are also good,they also response from whatsapp

VN Jewellery

Its still very early days for us with this app but so far so good. The team have been helpful in making amendments based on our requirements. The only downside so far is that I am unable to do a bulk upload of products, but all other features seem to be very good.

near me shopping store

This app allows me to give a special discount for my special customers which I liked most in this app. Also, I am able to show tier price to all customers as well.

Mod Fuel Wholesale

Well working app as expected for me. I had to give special discount to my customers so they will buy more and this app does same. Thank you for making this app. The support team is very quick in response while chatting with them on any concern.

shopline-test

Very good application that works well. The support team responds quickly and is very welcoming. I recommend !

Gloritee

The support team is awesome and really very fast in replies. I went to them for an issue and they are able to fix it quickly. This app helps us!

CLSLIGHTS

Excellent APP! With this APP, you can price every product at any exact number for each customer, this is really important to my business. More than that, they offer fantastic technical support, all my problems were solved the same day I contacted them, I would like to say thank you to the team