Photo Finish

Photo Finish

by Finish Labs

Bulk Import Product Photos

sun dried apparel

This app seriously saved me HOURS of data entry...i'm surprised this didn't exist before. I'll have so much more time now to focus on other work instead of that constant tedious task of uploading images one by one!

Kayla's Hippie Bags

I have just started using this app for my shopify stores and I have to say - so far so good! I like how easy the whole process is.

Makita x Powertool Centre Fieldays Store

This is an extremely easy to use app that will save you heaps of time, it's a game changer that I would highly recommend!!

Choulala Box

Game changer. If you are a large multi-inventory shop like me with multiple seasons and genders you know first hand how time consuming and tedious the process of uploading photos is for your collections. This has literally saved me days if not weeks worth of work. Bravo to the dev team for bringing this to Shopify!

Hygge4You

Thank you so much for this app! It is such a timesaver!...I would recommend it to anyone who needs to import bigger amount of pics.

July 1, 2020

We're so glad you love the app! This is the kind of feedback that gets us up in the morning. Thank you so much, we are excited to grow with you guys.

Henry Top Shirts

I totally love this app. Saves me plenty of time due to its bulk import of larger quantities of pictures.

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Incredible app! Saves hundreds of hours of importing images. Once you get the hang of it, it's is invaluable! Thank you!