Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Paulandgail

Time spent using app 4 minutes

can't see that it made a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

August 14, 2022

I appreciate you reaching out about this and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer success team has sent you an email to assist you better with the app. We're looking forward to your response.

Cycling Artisan

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Resized all images to have large white boarders? Site speed was slowed down by this. Cannot reccomend.

July 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

The Photo Resize app currently works by adding borders to adjust the aspect ratio of your images. We are releasing new set of features soon that should be able to help you with other types of resizing and image optimization.

If you would like to resize your images in a different way, please reply to the email that our support team sent to you.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

Mountain Village Merchandise

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nope... just NOPE... $20/month for this service and they won't let me cancel my subscription.. Scamy... Actually making me really mad I paid them

June 3, 2022

I've checked your account and see that you have already uninstalled our app (and hence also unsubscribed). It looks like you were able to resize 700 images. If you have any concerns with the images we processed, we will be reaching out to help.

Our downgrade button is in the Settings tab on our app. There might have been some technical issues when you tried to downgrade, but I just checked it and I can confirm it's working.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Bill Heaton Photography

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app does not work, it would not resize my images to make them all the same. Even after “upgrading” my plan it still did not work.

May 16, 2022

I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encounter. We sent you an email and we'll be happy to assist you better with your requirements.

Call Me Señorita

Time spent using app About 1 month

Did I spend almost $50 just for this? It's looking very small and it's worse than before. I want to reverse it back! Very unhappy with what it looks like right now!!!!!!!

February 3, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our photo resize app. But, I appreciate you reaching out to us. We have emailed you to further assist you with your concern.

Two Ruffles

Time spent using app About 1 month

Rubbish resizer. When images are resized, they don't come out looking the same. How did they get all the reviews? Looking for the eye roll emoji now.

January 16, 2022

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We've emailed you so we can assist you better with the app and your images. It looks like you haven't seen our emails yet. If you have time, we would love to help.

Pearpod Store

Really bad app. Paid money to resize my images and they all looked awful after. The proportions were changed and all the images were blurry. Even when I tried to restore they still don't look quite right. Do not use. Resize your images by hand!

November 9, 2021

I appreciate your feedback about our app and I apologize for any frustration that we've caused. I would love to look into this for you. We sent you an email to learn more about the issue you're experiencing.

I will look forward to your response.

Claire Berteau bijoux

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Aucune utilitée, je suis obligée de repasser derrière chaque photo, car soit elles sont grossit soit elles ont un tour blanc autour, autant les faire à la main... 1 par une....

November 1, 2021

Merci de nous faire part de vos commentaires. L'un des membres de notre équipe a déjà contacté pour vous aider avec votre problème.

Mae and Millie - A Body Co.

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app claimed to have resized 199 images. Upon review, the images look the same. It did nothing. I want a refund. I paid for absolutely nothing.

July 19, 2021

I apologize for the bad experience on our app. I just coordinated this with our customer success team and I was informed that they have reached out to you and have already started to investigate your concern. Please check your email inbox or spam folder.

COUTONIC

Time spent using app About 1 month

When I first purchased the app, I thought I was going to be able to resize the images to the specific size that I needed but there was no option to do so. So after I paid per image and had all my images resized I realized that there was no option to set my specific size without upgrading. So then I upgraded to the monthly subscription to be able to set my max height/width and then realized that this doesn't apply to images smaller that what I set my max width to. I really would like a refund. I was not aware of the amount of limitations that came with this app.

April 25, 2021

Hi there, I want to apologize if we didn't meet your expectation. We've sent a request for Shopify regarding your refund request. Please check your inbox folder to check our email. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7