Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited December 1, 2022

1. Doesnt resize all images so the store looks worse, some images are really big some are really small. 2. Takes a long time, 6400 pictures to resize on my site took 48 hours total 3. corrupted some product pictures so now when I klick on the product it says the product doesnt exist. Good concept, poor excustion

Alzavar
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
Pixc replied December 3, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app. This shouldn't take long to process 6,400 images. We have reached out to you to assist you on your concerns.

November 10, 2022

it does the resize function but resizing photos to dimensions that do not fit with the overall design.

Summer Born Label
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 9 months
Pixc replied November 14, 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry our photo resize app don't meet your expectations. We've reached out to you to see how else we can help you with your images.

October 19, 2022

The app doesn't do anything massively useful. It doesn't make all photos 'Uniform" as they say it does. It literally just crops everything to the same size square no matter what is in the image

We Are Second Life Fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Pixc replied October 19, 2022

I'm sorry to hear our photo resize app wasn't useful to you. Our app works by making product photos uniform in terms of aspect ratio. However, I understand that this might not be suitable for all types of stores. We're going to reach out to see if there's another way we can help you with your needs.

September 28, 2022

ruined my photo sizes. 0 stars. now i have to go to each photo and fix it. terrible just terrible. very frustrated.

Tough Samurai Coins
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Pixc replied September 28, 2022

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We'll be happy to assist you better with the app. We sent you an email and we hope to hear back from you soon.

August 24, 2022

Didn't change my photos, They seem out of sorts, and nothing is uniform. everything is a different size

Dripco Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Pixc replied August 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your concern. We'll be happy to assist you further with this. Our team will make sure to update you on the thread that we already have.

August 11, 2022

can't see that it made a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Paulandgail
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Pixc replied August 14, 2022

I appreciate you reaching out about this and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer success team has sent you an email to assist you better with the app. We're looking forward to your response.

July 22, 2022

Resized all images to have large white boarders? Site speed was slowed down by this. Cannot reccomend.

Cycling Artisan
Spain
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Pixc replied July 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

The Photo Resize app currently works by adding borders to adjust the aspect ratio of your images. We are releasing new set of features soon that should be able to help you with other types of resizing and image optimization.

If you would like to resize your images in a different way, please reply to the email that our support team sent to you.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience.

June 3, 2022

Nope... just NOPE... $20/month for this service and they won't let me cancel my subscription.. Scamy... Actually making me really mad I paid them

Mountain Village Merchandise
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Pixc replied June 3, 2022

I've checked your account and see that you have already uninstalled our app (and hence also unsubscribed). It looks like you were able to resize 700 images. If you have any concerns with the images we processed, we will be reaching out to help.

Our downgrade button is in the Settings tab on our app. There might have been some technical issues when you tried to downgrade, but I just checked it and I can confirm it's working.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

May 7, 2022

This app does not work, it would not resize my images to make them all the same. Even after “upgrading” my plan it still did not work.

Bill Heaton Photography
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pixc replied May 16, 2022

I appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encounter. We sent you an email and we'll be happy to assist you better with your requirements.

January 18, 2022

Did I spend almost $50 just for this? It's looking very small and it's worse than before. I want to reverse it back! Very unhappy with what it looks like right now!!!!!!!

Call Me Señorita
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our photo resize app. But, I appreciate you reaching out to us. We have emailed you to further assist you with your concern.