Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

ClicShops

C est une application trés utile pour les boutiques , bon travail , je recommande fortement , elle m'a aidé à redimentionnner toutes mes images.

April 29, 2020

Merci pour votre avis 😀

Zignzee

just amazing.a must have get this now as this will really help your business grow.this is a must have.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review 😃 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Tailgate Fix

Such a huge difference this app made to the aesthetics of my store. It went from a jumbled up mess to an organized pleasant view.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 🙂

TopSale

This app is the most amazing app ever! It truly is a life savior if your images are not proper size! There is no other way neither in shopify nor Google to bulk perfectly resize images! You people created this app are amazing! Thank you so much!!

April 25, 2020

Thank you for an updated review. We are so glad we could help you bulk resize your images. If you have any other suggestions or feature requests we would love to hear from you. 😊

sescoco

Very useful app for my job. Great. Recommand all guys to use it.
It makes your product page, home page neat and your customers feel comfty .

April 24, 2020

The Brand Collection

The plugin was easy to use, the main analysis is all automated. I like how it recommends actions to take then gives you the choice on how you wish to proceed.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Topmodareps

Update:
I contacted the support team because the application did not work in my store. They took care of updating all the images in my store manually at no added cost to the subscription. I definitely recommend this app. Thanks to the support for the help.

April 22, 2020

Thank you for reaching out. We'd love to help. Our customer support has sent you an email.

For future reference, the easiest way to contact us would be via chat on our website (pixc.com) or via email at hello@pixc.com

electricbyke

As the saying goes "It just works". Have used it to resize the images on my website numerous times (as I add new products, etc.) Works great. Also, the Pixc support team is extremely responsive - don't agonize, just let the app resize!

April 22, 2020

Thanks, Bill, for your awesome review. We love it 🤩
Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Zori Swimwear

I used this app to make the images in my collections all a uniform size. It was super easy, just downloaded it and it did the rest. Highly recommend if you are looking for something to make all your product images the same size

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending our app! 😃

Carter and Coles

I was trying to decide which program to buy outside of Shopify to us to resize my pictures. So thankful, I did not have to go outside of Shopify and save me an extra step in setting up new products.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😀