Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Kadospesial

Good Apps, mantab jaya bos saya merasa terbantu!

Steri Studio

it works! finally, not having to manually resize images before posting new products
it takes a little while to load depending how many images you have, and when you add new products you will need to run the app again.
All the same, highly reccomend. A must have app for every shopify store for sure

Canarybleu

Awesome this app makes my website look so professional would recommend to anyone.

Vintage Vogue Llc

Great product...makes your store look clean and uniform...absolutely a must. Thank you guys at Pixc for making such an essential app. Have told other shopify owners about it. :)

Elana Carello Sweaters

Came out sooo much better than I imagined! It was literally one click and it's perfect. I was very worried about this, especially since it's in beta. But it's miraculous. Site looks fab now!!!

Raxoryarns

Great app, I've been too lazy to resize pics myself, this is a godsend! And fabulous customer service, can't rate these guys highly enough. Definitely worth checking out.

Mmore Cases

Amazing app, simply amazing! All went ok, in 5 minutes our shop was as was inteded. Saved us a huge amount of time and for free! Just amazing (did I say that again?!)! :)

1130 Worldwide

Best FREE app install. Very helpful.

My Shopper Fan

Excellent. Good Apps. I would recommend for people who wants their website looks better in line

Aleemahs

I love, love this App, my store looks amazing now, Thank you!