Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Bali Swimwear

Really helpful and easy to use. Took about 1min to adjust all the images I needed. Amazing app for shopify users.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help you!

ESMELL CLUB

Very good but just 50 fotos on free plan !!!!Very good but just 50 fotos on free plan !!!! Very good but just 50 fotos on free plan !!

March 25, 2020

lashfetishgear

I would like to be able to change the display picture of the ones I have re sized as well .... maybe it is already possible and I just can not find it ? ... but thanks the app is really good!!!

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to assist you.

Smith Shoppe

Excellent - huge time saver! Highly recommend for a more professional looking store. Smithshoppe.com

March 18, 2020

Glad we could save you time! Thanks for your review 😃

ZZZ BEARS

This was shockingly fast and easy! It worked well the first time, resizing 236 images in minutes. Everything looks great and professional. I highly recommend!

March 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! 🙏🏼 If you have suggestions or feature requests, we would love to hear them.

Beautifully Well Box

Fast to install and fast to analyse dont know if its doing any thing as yet still waiting to assess results.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We would love to be able to further help you. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Smartphone Trader UK

Good App, works well but a little disapointed at being forced to leave a review to be able to use the free option

Growmium

Incredible, resized all my photos in seconds, the store looks great and the process was absolutely painless!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad our app could help you.

Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else 😊

biopiris_shop

============================================Nice=================================== Nice=========================================

March 10, 2020

Thank you! 🙏

Jiya Jewelry

Really worth installing it saves so much time. This app is a definite benefit. I resized all my photos in seconds.

March 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132