Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Simon Says Sex

Excellent! The app is intuitive and responsive. I was able to resize 323 images in under 10 minutes.

January 26, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Glad we could help! Reach out if you need anything else. We are always here for you 😃

Discoveries Clothing

At first this app seemed great, but lately not all my photos are getting resized, and some of my earlier photos have reverted to the wrong size. Not sure how to get this fixed. I have the Pro version. I am hoping someone will help me.

January 26, 2021

Sorry that you haven't had a great experience with our app. We will be in touch to help you out asap.

Lotus Skin Australia

super easy to use and love the fact that's its free and can grow with my store as I need more photos added.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad we could help.
Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😃

Nano Ionic MFG

So awesome! I use this with all of my Shopify stores. Super easy, and very reliable. I love the flexible plans as well.

January 26, 2021

Wooo! So exciting to hear that you use us for all your stores. If we can help with anything else, please let us know. And we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review 😊

Henrybags.co.uk

Absolutely amazed. My products were all just slightly out of line with each other due to my photo size. Downloaded this app and within 4 minutes all of my photos on the site were resized with no issues at all. My catalogue on henrybags.co.uk is now all perfectly lined up and it looks a billion times better. This app also managed to make my header pictures look better.... something I didn’t expect. One of the quickest and easiest shopify apps I’ve used yet.

January 26, 2021

🎉 Thank you for such a lovely review!

Glad we could help. We really do try to build the easiest apps and provide solutions that give you your time back.

Feel free to reach out if you need anything else 😊

TC Straps

Very fast and efficient....a real time saver for all the images in your Shopify store. Give it a try

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time 😃

Ol'Arthur Solace Relief

I used this app to resize my photo. It has made my photos look more professional. I enjoying this app

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else. 😀

Zoe Beauty Supply

We use this app to help me resize the images to make it look more professional. We are very happy with some of the results

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Oleavicin Care

Very convenient and super simple. This would have taken much longer - saving time means saving money after all!

January 6, 2021

100% time = money! We couldn't agree with you more and so happy we could save you time. Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are here if you need anything at all 😃

Lumina Sol

I'm a first time store owner with minimal computer literacy, and this app worked beautifully in a matter of seconds to make my store look 1000% better.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! So glad to hear that we could help you make your store look better so quickly. Reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148