Photo Resize

Photo Resize | Reviews

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

QHIZEN

Great app for resizing images also I find the images load faster. I would recommend this application.

Happy Lápiz

help me optimize the loading speed, great expierience! I hope my conversion increase, we will see! bless

The Flavour Chef

Works really well and fast, no issues so far with this as a new store. would recommend that you use on your store.

November 28, 2021

I appreciate the recommendation on our photo resize app 🥰 If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Sela Cosmetics

THIS APP IS AMAZING AND LOVE HOW IT RESIZE MY PICTURES QUICKLY. I WOULD RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A PICTURE RESIZE APP.

November 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this review 😊 It's great to hear we're able to help you resize your photos quickly.

Stronghide Clothing

its great! great job at resizing photos make my entire website look so great I really appreciate the work they did for me

November 28, 2021

I'm happy to hear we're able to help your website look better 🤩 I appreciate the feedback you sent us.

NU3

Highly recommended. It is very simple t o install and convenient to use. And it doesnt cost you anything to start improving your site

November 28, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you find our photo resize app convenient and easy to use. 😊

High Class Hookahs

I love how it analyzes your website and automatically resizes your pictures. I would recommend this app.

November 22, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and recommendation 😍

DataCare LLC

Great app, shows all the images requiring resize and allows to run the operation in a single click. Will surely recommend

November 22, 2021

Thanks for the review and for future recommendations 🤩 If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Zegi

I used the app to resize my photos to help my store load faster. I took advantage of the 50 free resize. After 50 resizes its only 5c a photo great value!

November 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. I'm glad to know we're able to help your store! 😊

Leafmarc

I used this app to resize pics, I like how its automatic I don't like how it doesn't deposit money into my account.

November 22, 2021

It's nice to know you liked how our app does it job. Please let us know when you find the app that can also deposit money to our accounts 😅

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 163 164