Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

apratimastudio

Seems pretty good. Sometimes I end up with an image that’s not quite big enough and I don’t want to go back to Photoshop.

Leovani

Location United Arab Emirates

I really like this app. I could save alot of time by using it and I would difinitely recommend it to all online product sellers on Shopify.

June 24, 2022

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation 😊 I'm glad we're able to help you save time from resizing your photos.

Respite & Resources

Exceptional - super easy process, everything was automatic! Took a few seconds and everything was optimized! Great job!

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😍 I'm glad you find it super easy to use. If you have any feedback / suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

The Murphy-Rigby Homestead

So far so good but it is asking me to use 100 characters in this review which is a lot to ask from someone taking the time to leave a review.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😊 I'm sorry about the minimum character count. Unfortunately, that's something required by Shopify and we have no control over it 😌 Still, thank you for taking the time.

umatters

Location Kuwait

I used this app to help me resize my photos. so my website will look professional, and hopefully, I service more customers.

June 14, 2022

I'm also hoping you'll be able to cater to more customers for your business! Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. I'm glad you find our app useful 😊

PACKEDD

Location Rwanda

works really perfect and in a few minutes, really happy for what this app have helped me achieve. works smoothly without affecting other images on the site.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I'm glad we're able to help you make your online store look more uniform! 😍

EmFreudery Designs

The app works really well for keeping all of my images a uniform size. I am grateful that I don't have to worry about re-sizing all of the images myself. I'm on the pay-as-you-go plan though, and I find it pretty funny that EVERY single week when I upload new images, it misses just one picture during the analyze process, causing me to have to pay the extra .45 to get that picture sized. It's not much, but seriously? Every week? Seems a bit shady.

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. We'll look into this matter to see what's causing the issue and have it fixed. We'll update you as soon as possible.

pawfecto.au

Location Australia

LIFE CHANGING! I spent day's trying to resize a photo on Canva. Being a new business owner on a budget i was trying to save money by designing my own website & photo resize saved my sanity. Amazing feature - absolutely life changing!

June 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback 🤩 I'm really glad you find it useful and we're able to help you save money and time working on your product images.

Mountain Village Merchandise

Nope... just NOPE... $20/month for this service and they won't let me cancel my subscription.. Scamy... Actually making me really mad I paid them

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

I've checked your account and see that you have already uninstalled our app (and hence also unsubscribed). It looks like you were able to resize 700 images. If you have any concerns with the images we processed, we will be reaching out to help.

Our downgrade button is in the Settings tab on our app. There might have been some technical issues when you tried to downgrade, but I just checked it and I can confirm it's working.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Oates Bikes

Great app, very easy to use, hardly ever need the support team! Highly recommended for first time users

May 31, 2022

Thanks for taking the time for this review and the recommendation. I'm glad you find our photo resize app easy to use. 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 174 175