Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Kofi Kreations

This is horrible. It will increase the size of all my new photos instead of reducing them and makes my site look awful. I contacted support and someone said that there was a bug with the app on my site and they are working on it. Then they resized each image but the next day the images were back the a larger size. I have changed the imaged from landscape to square to portrait and still no help. I'm trying one more thing and if it doesn't work I will delete this app and demand a refund.

General Gadgets

Great App. Did exactly as it said. Provided my website with a noticeable increase in speed and hopefully will satisfy my customers.

SignaReliefmexico

I use this app to resize my photos hence make my webpage faster, help a lot for the charging of my website with our customers.

Zettas Jewellery

Dishonest description- free service limited. Poor effort Shopify. Go to Microsoft Store for free app

Match Up Apparel

This app is absolutely amazing literally it made my store look even more professional. Bravo to the team that created this app.

Junebugswickedcandy

This is a great and easy app! I would definitely recommend and will use on my other websites. It has made my site look neat

American Borderz

I used this app and it works well... It does everything... recommend...... It makes the store fast..

teddy + maya

Great app. super handy and helps website to have a better speed. Love it!
Use on both my businesses.

Lucy Joy Candle Co.

Was quick and easy resize of all my photos on my website! I would very much recommend this app if you want an easy solution.

OG BASIX

I used the app to help me to reduce the size of my images and help it to load faster, and it did a very good job.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157