Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

livingsquarebe

perfect app love it thanks gretta riel ! found it on youtube guys ! should resize everything once i am done with all the picture !

January 16, 2022

It's nice to hear that you like how our photo resize app works 🤩 Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help!

SYLKI

super easy to use! Yet to test if it has improved my site speed but so far, really simple and fast - saved me loads of time just now

January 16, 2022

I'm so glad we're able to help you save time, as it's really our goal! 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave your review.

Dammya Swimwear

Really quick and easy to use, I literally uploaded this app and took me less thant 5 second to resize all my website!

January 16, 2022

I'm happy to hear you find our app useful and fast 🤩 Thank you for taking the time leaving your feedback!

Vape Shop Soho London | Vape Store Central London Buy Vape Juice

very good app to resize all pic on the site without effecting the picture quality... totally recommend

January 16, 2022

Thank you for the recommendation 😊 I'm happy to hear you're satisfied with how our photo resize app works.

Churi

I used this website to increase the speed of my website as it was very slow. The app successfully increased the speed.

January 16, 2022

Glad to hear we're able to help with your online store 🤩 If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Vibrant Sheventures

Easy to download and navigate. It was super simple to optimize my store for an even better customer experience.

January 16, 2022

I'm really glad you find our app easy to use 🤩. We built it so merchants like you don't need to spend a lot of time on tedious tasks like this. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!

Elante store

i used this app for my page speed , i love this app , this app works automatically , best for beginners

January 16, 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 I'm glad that you love our app. If there's anything else we can help you with, please reach out.

Sugar Bunny Boutique

Quick and simple. Works to increase website loading speed. This was recommended to me as a must have for my Shopify account.

January 16, 2022

I'm happy to hear our photo resize app was able to help you with your Shopify store 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback!

SHE Boss Babe

really easy to use app! happy to hav installed it to my shop. resized half of my pictures in seconds.

January 16, 2022

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you find our photo resize app easy and fast. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 😊

The Meander Shop

I used this app, it did a great work in re-sizing the pictures but it did left a few out, still though really good app.

January 16, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback 😊 If it left a few images out, please feel free to reach out to us. We will help you.