Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

DIVA GLAM HAUS

Great app! It good at finding the photos and updating the images automatically for you. App is easy and user friendly.

August 8, 2021

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear you find our photo resize app easy to use 😊 Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions to improve our app.

i-threadz

awesome app i did not even know i needed. Thanks to the resize of my images my store loads better and faster.

August 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! Glad our photo resize app was able to help you make your store look better and load faster 😊 Let me know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Lockenliebe

This app is amazing! The integration was super fast und the resizing process was a no brainer. Now we have all photos n the correct size after a few minutes.

August 3, 2021

Great to hear you found our photo resize app easy to use 😊 Let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Thanks for your review!

Tresd.shop

Amazing app! fixed my store in seconds!
I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't have to time to manually size all of their photos

August 3, 2021

Happy to hear we're able to fix your store 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback!

The La'Pataris Hair and Lash Co

I used this to help me resize my photos on my website. It was really easy to use. I would recommend using this app to decrease the size of your images.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for leaving the review 😊 Happy to hear you find it easy to use. If you need help with anything else, feel free to message us.

THE COOL WINE STORE

So fast and easy to use. It saved me lots of time re-sizing my photos so that they are all the same. Now they look great.

August 2, 2021

I'm really glad our photo resize app was able to help and save you time! 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Please reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Sierra Mar

Very good and very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to resize their images to a uniform size on their site.

August 2, 2021

So happy to hear you found the app useful. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😊

OOZA Jewelry

The app's team is very helpful. I was confused how to use the app and they contacted me to explain and guide.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I have asked the team to check what went wrong. Unfortunately, we didn't find images resized under your account. We have reached out to you to better assist you.

KKWOKUSA

good
this app is very useful I use it in all my stores, and it is really useful
I have many stores which use this app to help resize the photos and then these photos are very clear and beautiful

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad to hear that you have used it on multiple stores! If we can help with anything else, please let us know. 😊

NatureCabinet

Quite convenient. Automatically analyze my photos in store and fix also them in a few seconds. Thanks for your team.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😁