Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

torkdistributors

We use this app on all of our sites. The cost is worth the time and frustrations it saves. We love the automatic feature as well. One less thing we have to worry with.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that we could automate your photo resizing processes and give you one less thing to worry about. Reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 😊

Big Guy Gear Shop

This app's photo resizing is very easy and fast! It also helped improve my store's Google Pagespeed rating.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. So glad we could help you with your image resizing and page speed of your Shopify store. Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or feature requests. 😊

Eco-Vira

The application is aswame to resize and edit pictuares, they help me a lot, customer service is really good, I very happy !

October 20, 2020

Thank you for your review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

The OG Guys

Does what it says with a few button clicks. What more could you need from an image resizer. Very easy to use.

October 16, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊

stylin01

I have more than 5000 images in my shop and this app just work the magic by a click, even those there is still some photos need to adjust manually, but this app has already done most of the heavy work and save my time so I can do other important stuff. best app! highly recommended!

October 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our Photo Resize app. Feel free to reach out if you need help with any other photo editing work. Glad we could save you time! 😀

MONS BONS

The Photo Resize by Pixc app reduced the size of the images on my website in 2 mins. Amazing. Thanks.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help you. Feel free to reach out if you need help with any other photo editing needs 😀

PULSYON

Un gain de temps incroyable et une superbe application *********************************************

October 11, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis! 😊

Scopestoresone

very convenient and great app and easy to use.
I use it for all my stores and love it, thank you guys

October 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. And we're glad we could help you with multiple stores! As a regular user, we would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you may have. 😊

Jennifer Hardaway

I was struggling to organize my products, which I had migrated from two other websites. The fact that the pictures were all different sizes was VERY distracting and causing me stress. I decided to search on Shopify to see if there was an app for resizing photos so I didn't have to do all 335 photos. There was! Photo resize was extremely easy to use and I was able to use it to resize all my photos within 15 minutes (if that). Thank you for solving my problem and allowing me to get on with what I needed to do! I can think now, while I begin to make sense of my new-to-be website!

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely (and detailed) review.
I'm so glad that our app was able to help you.

If you need any help with your new site and fixing up your product photos, please reach out - we have other apps and a team to be able to assist you with anything you may need. 😊

Accessory Snobb

SUPER easy to use!!! Absolutely amazing!!! You literally just add it to your store and it does everything else. No coding. Nothing. One of the easiest apps I've ever used.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you and make it so simple 🤩