Pixc: Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

unako

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works fast and easy. Can't complain! Doesn't affect page speed and makes it look better overall. Don't know what else to say expect I love it!

November 20, 2022

Thanks for the feedback! It's good know that you find it easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns 😊

Shopflossiescloset

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to help me resize my photos on the website. It did resize the home page but the pictures are still very big once the product is clicked on. That is what I would like smaller. The pictures for the Boundless theme are very very large.

November 14, 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback 😊. We've reached out to you to see how we can help you with your problem.

Summer Born Label

Location Indonesia

it does the resize function but resizing photos to dimensions that do not fit with the overall design.

November 14, 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry our photo resize app don't meet your expectations. We've reached out to you to see how else we can help you with your images.

Solo Puppies

Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing for sure using it again anytime, try it is free , dont worry they do all the work for you goo

November 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. It's good to know that you find our app useful. Reach out if you have any concerns. 😊

BraShiDa | Stone Gallery

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Werkt snel en goed. Erg makkelijk in gebruik. Ik ben benieuwd hoe het programma verder werkt. Ik gebruik nu het gratis abonnement want ik moet mij verder nog inlezen in de functionaliteit

November 6, 2022

Bedankt voor de review 😊! Fijn dat je het makkelijk in gebruik vindt. Als u vragen heeft over de functies en functies van de apps, aarzel dan niet om contact met ons op te nemen. Wij zijn hier om te helpen. Onze pagina met veelgestelde vragen zou u ook informatie moeten geven.

amethyst-uruguay

Location Uruguay
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Muy buena aplicación, rápida y fácil de usar. Ha resuelto las dimensiones de las fotografías publicadas antes y que no sabia realmente que habia una medida optima para las publicaciones

November 2, 2022

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dar su opinión 😊. Me alegra que encuentre nuestra aplicación de cambio de tamaño de fotos fácil de usar. Comuníquese si tiene alguna pregunta o inquietud. ¡Estamos aquí para ayudar!

Civettaa

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Super util para ahorrar tiempo, practicamente automatica por lo que te salva de horas enfrente del ordenador

November 1, 2022

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Nos alegra que podamos ayudarlo a ahorrar tiempo trabajando en cambiar el tamaño de sus imágenes. 🙂

Luxury Pet Boutique | Nicole and Baby

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is awesome. I cant believe they have a free plan. It has been so useful. I would definitely recommend !

October 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. I'm glad you find our photo resize app useful 🤩

Botanica Bee Flower Company

I used the app to help make my website look more organized and professional. I was concerned that it might destroy my images, but it has a restore option and so I thought I would take a chance. Wow! It did a great job and saved me hours of tedious work!

October 22, 2022

It's our goal to help merchants like you save time from tedious tasks like resizing. It feels great to read feedback like yours 🤩 Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

FI Performance

OMG this app is absolutely awesome! fiperformance.com is a car parts site and I have 160,000+ images. I had a lot of questions since I got burned by another app and their support team was on the spot answering all my dumb don't want to get burned again questions... I ran their unlimited and it was worth every penny of the $80 i spent, period. Now I can maually select the new pics to have done and can run their base plan and be good to go. Well worth the expense!

October 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you with your store resizing. Our customer success team is always here to find ways to assist you. So if you have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're always here to help.