Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

BFF Beauty Supply Store LLC

Veryyyyyy simple to use and excellent quality work....................................................................

April 25, 2021

Glad to hear you find our photo resize app easy to use! Don't hesitate to leave us a message if you need help with anything else 😊

SB Saint Martin

This application will allow you to directly compress all the images in your shop so that it is less slow to load.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our photo resize app. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

COUTONIC

When I first purchased the app, I thought I was going to be able to resize the images to the specific size that I needed but there was no option to do so. So after I paid per image and had all my images resized I realized that there was no option to set my specific size without upgrading. So then I upgraded to the monthly subscription to be able to set my max height/width and then realized that this doesn't apply to images smaller that what I set my max width to. I really would like a refund. I was not aware of the amount of limitations that came with this app.

April 25, 2021

Hi there, I want to apologize if we didn't meet your expectation. We've sent a request for Shopify regarding your refund request. Please check your inbox folder to check our email. Thank you.

Pele Divine Homewares

It is soo useful as I am not very tech savvy and definitely dont have the time to be doing this myself. Highly recommend

April 14, 2021

Appreciate your review! Glad we're able to help you save time managing your product photos.

LA PIRI | BOUTIQUE EN LIGNE DE MAILLOTS DE BAIN SEXY FRANÇAIS |

even tho it's my first time, It was very easy to use, and it saves a lot of time, not enuff to write a 100 characters tho

April 14, 2021

I'm really glad to hear our app was able to help you save time. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with!

EazySmartLife

easy to use and very helpful. I hope it will be more update because a lot of things I need to do in this shopify

April 14, 2021

Appreciate the feedback on our app! Glad we can save you some time while you work on your store. 😊

LaBelleVieHome

I used this app to get consistency in my product photos. It saved me so much time! It was super fast and easy to use.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review. Glad our photo resize app can give you uniform product photos. Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else :)

Groovy Girls Jewels

My pictures on my website are too large and used this app. Didn't like the the way the preview looked.

April 6, 2021

I'm sorry to hear that the preview feature did not work. Our support team has sent you an email to assist you.

Prizewear

This app proved to be useful. Would recommend it to other store owners to improve website upload time

April 1, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and for recommending our app. Reach out if we can help with anything else. 😁

Nairi & Co

I used this app to help me with resizing photos on my Shopify site! It was so painless and easy! Thanks!

April 1, 2021

Glad we could help! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. 😊