Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Picot

This app is so easy to use and lowered our page speed so we can improve our SEO. Definitely recommend!

July 12, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and recommendation 😊 It's good to know we're able to help you with your product photos and online store.

SheAKeeper

Time spent using app 8 minutes

It does what it promises, my store looks more attractive, I will keep using this app in the future.

July 12, 2022

I'm happy to know we're able to help you make your store looking more attractive 🤩 Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback.

GCM Collection

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Very easy to use for what I need. At this stage I am very new to this so I do not have anything else to add.

July 12, 2022

Thanks for your feedback 😊 Glad you find it easy to use. Reach out to us if you have any questions. We're here to help.

Coocoo

Time spent using app 20 minutes

One click resized images so that they were all the same size and appeared centred in their boxes perfectly.

July 7, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Glad it worked great for you and your store 😊

The WristHub

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Cleaned up a majority of my store images! Grateful for this app. Would highly recommend for any business owner looking to clean up their website or increase website load-time.

July 7, 2022

Thanks for the feedback. We're grateful to you as well! 😊

PTVape

Location Australia
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Very easy to use and this app was recommended by Foundr, so I trusted that it would benefit my store

July 3, 2022

I'm glad you found our app 🤩 Thanks for the feedback. You can contact us anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

apratimastudio

Seems pretty good. Sometimes I end up with an image that’s not quite big enough and I don’t want to go back to Photoshop.

July 3, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to send your feedback. I'm glad we're able to help you. If you have concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out 😊

Leovani

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I really like this app. I could save alot of time by using it and I would difinitely recommend it to all online product sellers on Shopify.

June 24, 2022

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation 😊 I'm glad we're able to help you save time from resizing your photos.

Respite & Resources

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Exceptional - super easy process, everything was automatic! Took a few seconds and everything was optimized! Great job!

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😍 I'm glad you find it super easy to use. If you have any feedback / suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

The Murphy-Rigby Homestead

Time spent using app 2 minutes

So far so good but it is asking me to use 100 characters in this review which is a lot to ask from someone taking the time to leave a review.

June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😊 I'm sorry about the minimum character count. Unfortunately, that's something required by Shopify and we have no control over it 😌 Still, thank you for taking the time.