Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Eventyrhund

I am amazed. To start with I didn't think it had worked because the images didn't seem to be different on the preview, but I went ahead anyway and holy moly it resized 300 images in seconds. Now everything lines up on the collection pages. I thought I was going to have to pull an all-nighter to fix this manually! Thank you!

May 7, 2020

Thank you for such an amazing review! Glad you don’t have to pull an all-nighter! 😁 Reach out if we can help with anything else. We are always looking for suggestions and feature requests.

lnoiresilk

This app is amazing ! I’m not really tech savvy so using this app really was really helpful .Overall satisfied

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. 😀 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

America's Game Store

Effortless and does an amazing job! The free trial only handles 50 pictures, but the full version is well worth the cost as it saves vastly more work hours trying to fix pictures by hand!

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you hours of time! 😀

Kit Carson Accessories

The easiest app I have ever found to use. Does a great job. Our website is already noticeable faster

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad our app could help! 😀

BeSpartanFit

Did an amazing job at what I needed. Definitely glad I tried it before any other resize app. Will continue to use :)

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you tried us too! If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please let us know. 😊

Hprestonmedia

Fantastic quick and looks realy good thanks Would always use this App
Easy to install and so quick to make the changes

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Mascarillas y Mas

quick and nimble
all pictures resized very fast and saving me a lot of time as i am not at all an expert of photo editing
thanks

April 30, 2020

ClicShops

C est une application trés utile pour les boutiques , bon travail , je recommande fortement , elle m'a aidé à redimentionnner toutes mes images.

April 29, 2020

Merci pour votre avis 😀

Zignzee

just amazing.a must have get this now as this will really help your business grow.this is a must have.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review 😃 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

T&N Games

Super easy. A couple of clicks and you're done. I wish it had a little more options on how I'd like to resize things.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’ve reached out via email to find out about the options you’re looking for, as we think we will be able to help. ☺️