Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

KLEANDRIP

I used this app to resize my photos. I really like how my photos were aligned and displayed in my store.

August 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review 😀 Glad we could help align your product photos!

Skincare Haven NG

I used this app to help resize my images and it was a great, seamless experience. Will 100% recommend.

August 25, 2020

Thanks for recommending our image resizing app! Reach out if Pixc can help with anything else. 😃

Alpine and Leisure

So quick and easy to use, and makes the site just look so much more professional and streamlined. Would definitely recommend.

August 16, 2020

Thanks for your review and for recommending Pixc! 😃

The Conscious Spender

Thank you this was brilliant. In 5 minutes it was all done. I was expecting it to be a longer process and was thrilled how quickly and accurately it resized them all.

August 16, 2020

Glad we could make it so quick for you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it 😄

Blue Bolt Batteries

that was awesome i didn't have to do anything but click the mouse your app does the rest thanks guys.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your review! 😃 Glad we could help.

nyIwear

Just try it. I am more than satisfied Made my site look much better with a few clicks I have 850-1000 products and not all the images are the same size which made the titles not line up on TURBO theme. All fixed in minutes.

August 9, 2020

Glad to hear that you are more than satisfied with our Resize Photo app!
If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please reach out. And THANK YOU for taking the time to leave us a review 😊

Wash's Up

It does the resizing for you in a click of a button. At first, I thought it was not going to work but when I give it try, It works great. I just wish I would have sign up when I first know about it.

August 9, 2020

Thanks for your review! 😃 If we can help with anything else, please reach out.

NaturBaker

Great app! I use it all the time and it is so helpful. It doesn't take long and the process overall is extremely simple.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad our app could help you. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 😊

Tackle Any Battle

This app helped all my product images look organized. i am happy that tis product exist to help better my store

August 4, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. 😁

Smart Center Brasil

So nice app, it make the work for me and save me a lot of time, and has a free trial!! It really worth it. Thank you

August 4, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything.