Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

GOOD SALUS

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Una herramienta que facilita el orden, clasificación y tamaño de las imágenes que se insertan en la web

May 16, 2022

Gracias por tomarse el tiempo para dejar sus comentarios. Si tiene alguna pregunta o inquietud, no dude en comunicarse con nosotros 😊

Robin Boutique-Boutique &. Reloved Fabrics

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app was the answer to what I needed. My images were all differnet sizes which made my site look unprofessional. After many hours (I had 1000s of images) my pictures are now close to all the same size. Not exact but close enough.

April 24, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm happy to hear we're able to help you your product photos 😊 If you need assistance, just reach out to us. We'll be happy to help!

VUK SWIM

Time spent using app 16 minutes

Saved me SO much time!!! Before I would have to resize each individual photo before uploading to Shopify. This resized all photos in my store within seconds. Game changer.

April 24, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 🤩 I'm happy to know we're able to help you save time with your product images!

Born Hustla Limited

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Just tried app today! This process was very quick, it made the job really easy for website to perform better faster. Thanks

April 24, 2022

Thank you too! Glad we're able to help you with your store image resizing. If there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😊

GrowToVate

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app helped me quickly update my live website photos! Saved so much time and effort by using the app.

April 24, 2022

It's good to know we're able to help you with your photos when you went live 😊 Congrats on launching your store.

Just Me Lori J

Time spent using app 2 minutes

When I first started I made my images different sizes and made my store look horrible this fixed it and it was fast love this app.

April 24, 2022

I'm glad we can help you make your store look better 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Castle Colombia

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Excelente! detector is amazing! good proportion between what offers to what will have to pay for later on.

April 24, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I'm happy to know that you find value to what we offer. 😊

Girls Trip Travel Supplies

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Very quick service. Life saving! Resized 25 photos in 5 seconds. It wouldv'e taken me at least an hour.

April 24, 2022

Happy to hear we're able to help you save time 😊 Thanks for leaving your review!

KYNGSYX ENSEMBLE

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Easy to use. Installed in a matter of only a few short minutes. Heard great things and can't wait to see the increase of speed.

April 24, 2022

Thanks for leaving your feedback. Glad to know you find it easy to use. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sheep In Wolf (TM)

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Finally all of my product pics are uniform in size. Website looks so much more professional. Pricing is reasonable.

April 17, 2022

I'm glad your product photos are now uniform 🤩 Thanks for taking the time leave your feedback!