Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 21, 2022

I used the app to help make my website look more organized and professional. I was concerned that it might destroy my images, but it has a restore option and so I thought I would take a chance. Wow! It did a great job and saved me hours of tedious work!

Botanica Bee Flower Company
Time spent using app: 21 days
Pixc replied October 22, 2022

It's our goal to help merchants like you save time from tedious tasks like resizing. It feels great to read feedback like yours 🤩 Thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

October 19, 2022

OMG this app is absolutely awesome! fiperformance.com is a car parts site and I have 160,000+ images. I had a lot of questions since I got burned by another app and their support team was on the spot answering all my dumb don't want to get burned again questions... I ran their unlimited and it was worth every penny of the $80 i spent, period. Now I can maually select the new pics to have done and can run their base plan and be good to go. Well worth the expense!

FI Performance
Time spent using app: 8 days
Pixc replied October 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you with your store resizing. Our customer success team is always here to find ways to assist you. So if you have further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're always here to help.

October 19, 2022

The app doesn't do anything massively useful. It doesn't make all photos 'Uniform" as they say it does. It literally just crops everything to the same size square no matter what is in the image

We Are Second Life Fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Pixc replied October 19, 2022

I'm sorry to hear our photo resize app wasn't useful to you. Our app works by making product photos uniform in terms of aspect ratio. However, I understand that this might not be suitable for all types of stores. We're going to reach out to see if there's another way we can help you with your needs.

October 16, 2022

So far so good. Resizing my images was just a few easy clicks, I look forward to continuing usingthisnapp.

Garlo's Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 days
Pixc replied October 18, 2022

We look forward for your continuous support, too! 😊 Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, just reach out to us so we can assist you.

October 16, 2022

Very easy to use. I'm gonna edit my review when i see more results of speed and conversion, but it's so simple.

GRiM MTL
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Pixc replied October 18, 2022

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to know you find our photo resize app simple and easy to use. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help!

October 13, 2022

I was struggling with resizing my images for my store, this app made the process so easy and seamless.

BDiamondAccessories
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Pixc replied October 13, 2022

Thanks for your feedback 😊 I'm really glad to hear that we're able to help you with your image resizing problems. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

October 9, 2022

i used this app to help resize my photos. it's great. i have to use a minimum of 100 words so i am just babbling.

pretty little things
Time spent using app: 16 days
Pixc replied October 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 I'm glad we're able to help you with your photos. Sorry about the minimum character. Unfortunately, it's something that Shopify has implemented. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any concerns.

September 28, 2022

ruined my photo sizes. 0 stars. now i have to go to each photo and fix it. terrible just terrible. very frustrated.

Tough Samurai Coins
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Pixc replied September 28, 2022

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We'll be happy to assist you better with the app. We sent you an email and we hope to hear back from you soon.

September 25, 2022

resize worked really well, made easy work of the repair my website needed. Im sure the rest of my resizes will go smoothly as well

Black Sheep Designs
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Pixc replied September 25, 2022

Appreciate you leaving your review 🙂 I'm glad that our photo resize app works well for your store. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

September 18, 2022

This app is awesome and really saved me loads of time!! Wroth the sub to optimize and make your website look really great and Professional.

Outdoor Oil
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
Pixc replied September 25, 2022

Thanks for your feedback 🙂 I'm glad we're able to help you save time with our app!