Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Honor Your Dek

I used this app to quickly reformat all my images to be square for a more uniform look in my collection pages. It definitely exceeded my expectations in the ease of use and speed of the conversion.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

VEZTEN

Does exactly what it is said to do and it does it perfectly. Good job! Some other words to reach the 100 character minimum... :D

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and for making the 100 character minimum 😀

Into The Abys

I love this app..i am happy to have found this... this is very user friendly! Thank you for the great help!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for the review. Glad you love the app! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

AmaiaAnthony Apparel

Easy to use.
Quick and accurate process.
The time it took to make my website look neat and professional was quicker than expected! Definitely an app to download.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

Kamsobraidedwigs

BEST APP EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. ITS SOO EASY TO USE AND VERY PERFECT. MY PRODUCTS LOOK GREAT. THANK YOU

August 27, 2019

Thank YOUUUUU! 😃

Surf Gods

Seems really good and quick!!! Saved me a lot of time for little cost.
Just need to work out how it works each time I want to resoze with new products...

August 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are working on the feature currently to be able to select the exact products however if you rerun the analyzer it will correct all the new product images.
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need any help (Hello@Pixc.com)

Our Passion Mart

I used this app. It helped me a lot. I am very happy that i can resize photoes. This will surely encourage many people to use and benefit.

August 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

DorNee Natural Body Luxuries

This was the perfect solution. Thank you thank you! This app saved me so much time which leaves a happy customer!

August 24, 2019

Thanks for your review. So happy to hear that we saved you time.

Formula Fun Foamies

Super fast and super easy... great service! Would definitely use this service again in the future to resize my images.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

glukox

Great App...really fast and eficient..It replaced all my images in a matter of minutes..deeply recomended

August 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything else.