Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Zori Swimwear

I used this app to make the images in my collections all a uniform size. It was super easy, just downloaded it and it did the rest. Highly recommend if you are looking for something to make all your product images the same size

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending our app! 😃

Carter and Coles

I was trying to decide which program to buy outside of Shopify to us to resize my pictures. So thankful, I did not have to go outside of Shopify and save me an extra step in setting up new products.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😀

Argenti Designer Jewelers

I am currently on the free plan--love this app. I will not be using this as much and wondered if there is another less expensive plan ..per picture option to pay?
Where can I find the per picture option on your paid plans? It only shows one option $19.99 per month and I really want the pay per picture otion at $.05. I am on a free trial now.

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your review. Yes you can use our app for $0.05/image on the Pay-As-You-Go plan.
Reach out if we can assist with anything. 🙂

Karts And Parts Ltd

Way to easy to use, simply click scan, click resize how many wrong and it’s done for you. Highly recommended app.

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your review and recommending our app! 😃 Reach out if we can help with anything.

KIRANA STORE

works like a charm perfect when you import from from other carts etc , highly recomended and easy to use

April 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Reach out if we can help with anything else!

The Yarra Valley Milkman

This app saved me hours upon hours. All my images are uniform and look great!! I was surprised how automated it was. Fantastic!!!!

April 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that we save you hours. It’s the exact reason we build this image resizing app.

Reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

TheLocalswpg

Great app! Easy to use. Saved me a ton of time as i have 50 different vendors in my locals marketplace. Thank you!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Glad we could save you time. Feel free to send any other suggestions for things you want to automate our way!

Home on the Swan

At homeontheswan.com we use Photo Resize to tidy up our collection images. It's working perfectly and automated a laborious task.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review! We love hearing that we automated a laborious task for you! 😁 That’s why we built Pixc!

Reach out if there is anything else you would like to automate or if you have suggestions.

VIDONA

Amazing app, i really don't know how i managed to do without it for so long, it analyzes all the images in the store and selects the ones that it thinks would look better if resized. Fixed my huge problem with wrongly aligned images in product reccomendations. RECCOMENDED!

April 14, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app and taking the time to write a review. If we can help with anything else please let us know. 😃

NoshMark

Great app did exactly as advertized, free plan available too! would recomment to anyone needing to resize their images en masse

April 10, 2020

Thank you for your review and recommendation!