Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

JY Kitchen

Great app to resize all the images in my shop and save me and my team a ton of time. Use it, its worth it.

October 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear that we could save you a ton of time! That's what we're here for 😁

uzaEasy

Nice app, solved my problem of resizing my products images to same size at the same time. I recommend it. Fits for any store.

October 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and recommending it! Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else. ✌️

Rug Comfort

So easy to use! This app is fast! It is helping us prepare for our awesome launch of our new online business. Thanks!

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Feel free to contact us if you need help with any other image editing requirements you may have.

All Things Maine

It's decent, didn't do Exactly what I thought it would do. But it does make the images more symmetrical. I guess after all you need to do is rearrange the order of your products.

I have a niche store so I don't see myself using it past the 150 free image resizing offer. But if you have a massive store I don't see how this wouldn't at least help you do what would be very time consuming.

September 25, 2019

Thank you for your review.

We have reached out via email to see how we can improve and what you expected the app to do. Please get in touch so we can assist you.

Techno Fitness

Very useful it helped me achieve square images effortlessly with my online store very fast. Thanks you very much!

Thanks for your review! 😀

My Scoot

Such a joy to use the app. Super convenient and did exactly what we needed for free (in less than 10 seconds) - A task that would have taken us days to do.

Honestly, one of the most important apps out there, especially for new store owners.

September 20, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review. If we can help you with anything else, please do let us know!

Tulip

I used this app to resize all my photos and it did the job perfectly and made my site and photos look way better and professional since they were different sizes and looked messy

September 18, 2019

Green Box Jewellers

it didnt make my photots all the same size :/

September 18, 2019

Thanks for your review.

I wanted to update you and let you know that we have updated our UI/UX for the app. We would love you to give it another try. If you have any issues, please let us know.

awarestep.com

Worked perfectly. I wanted to make my product pics look the same way and this app helped. Easy to use.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Overhead Door Parts Canada

Saved me a lot of time resizing 150 images on my site. Still a handful of tweaks to do here and there, but this app definitely saved me hours! Cheers, Pixc!

September 11, 2019

Glad we saved you hours! Feel free to email us about other things that you need tweaking and we will try and help you out. (hello@pixc.com)