Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

NALÈ

Love using this app. It helps give my website a professional look by making all the images look uniform

July 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if you need help with anything else!

What The Bottle

Yes, I really liked this application. Very easy to use and it's a very quick process. Overall great.

July 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. Glad it was quick and easy for you! If we can assist with anything else, please email us 😀

Prime-Collectibles-Germany

Works great. Very helpful to get your pictures aligned and with this the design of your products. I can absolutely recommend the product.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests 😊

Louise's Party Deals

Excellent support given at the beginning to help me decide if the app was right for me. The app is very easy to use definitely recommend

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

The Care Kart

great app! loved the speed at which the images were resized. Higly recommended if you want to increase the website speed

July 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can assist you with anything else. 😊

Shem handmade jewelry style

love this app, is super helpful and it saves you time and makes your life way easier. i will recommend this app to anyone.

July 11, 2020

Thanks for your review and for recommending our app. If we can help with anything else, please reach out 😃

MadeFearlesskids

I’m pleased because This app is amazing and saves me time to get other work I need done thanks! keep keeping us happy!

July 11, 2020

Glad we could save you time so you can focus on your business 😀 Thank you for taking the time to review our Photo Resize app.

KLYOA

thanks is very good goof=dfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your reviewwwwwwwwwww 😅

Zettai Hobby

Very bad support! The app worked but for the past 2 days when i tried to use it, the images did not get resized and i got charged for it. When i contacted support, this person called Jessie saw my messages and respond like 2 to 3 times then after that radio silence.

So now i am stuck with charged bills for app not work, bad support from the developer and my store in a complete mess because of the app not working!

And to add on, this is a VERY EXPENSIVE app to use, it says that it charges $0.05 per image to resize and this number goes up really really fast and i got a feeling the charges are not accurate, as sometimes i felt that i got charged more. The charges adds up very fast if you have a lot of images to upload.

I would strongly suggest other app which is much cheaper!

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with our app and our support.

We had recently made some changes to our support team as we grow and it has affected our response time. We have noted this so we can improve our processes for you.

As for the charges, we have been told that Shopify has completed the refund. I believe Jessie coordinated this with you. We have also cc'd you to the email thread with Shopify support so you can receive their reply immediately.

We always work hard to improve our apps and our processes to provide a better experience for our customers. Again, we're sorry about the bad experience you had with our app. We'll take this as constructive feedback to make our app and processes better.

Please email us if we can assist with anything else.

Mrs Bee's Emporium

Amazing app. I had been dreading resizing 3000 photos - this was no effort at all. Worth every penny

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! 😃 Reach out if you have any feature requests. We would love to help you with other aspects of your store.