Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Love of Doggies

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This is my first time using this app. I'm not sure how it is working right now. I really enjoy the easy function that this app provides.

March 31, 2022

I appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback and I'm happy to hear you find it easy to use. Hopefully, we're able to make your online store looking more uniform and professional.

sav.magikube

Location France

top, facile d'utilisation, très rapide,
utilisation vraiment simple, prise en main rapide résultat concluants

March 31, 2022

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser votre avis. Content que tu le trouves facile à utiliser 😊

foryourtags

great app works as intended my site is running a lot faster and only one image had to be resized, recommend this app

March 31, 2022

Thanks for recommending our app 😊 Glad it helped your online store's performance.

magneytoys.com

this app is really good. I saw a mentor using it on YouTube so I decided to try it out and it was very useful

March 31, 2022

Thanks for trying our photo resize app 😊 If there's anything else we can help you with, just send us a message.

lusnoiroriginal.com

I really do like this app. It made my store look a lot more professional and clean. It's definitely worth it

March 31, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review 😊 I'm glad to know that our photo resize app helped your store looking more professional and clean.

Sens Foods

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Simple and quick implementation. Checked and fixed in just a few minutes. Seems to be working fine.

March 21, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😊 Glad to know you find it easy and quick to use. We'll reach out to see how we can help you better.

NK iconic

Location Australia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

Fantastic app to drop all my size images down on my website. See how it works for your website and let me know.

March 21, 2022

Thanks for your review 😊 We're also going to reach out to see how we can help you further.

Scrub Flex

the good app makes life easy for us as a store owner i recommend it to anyone life made easy...everyday resize

March 21, 2022

It's nice to know that we're able to help you save time! As a store owner, I'm sure you're very busy managing your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback 😊

Metal Polishing Supplies UK Ltd

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Easy to use and hopefully it will increase our site speed. Took minutes to install and update images.

March 21, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm happy to know you like how fast it works on your images 😊

EclipseAge

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used the app free plan. I'm just staring out and feel this is a great deal. Thank you Photo Resize !!

March 21, 2022

Thanks for trying out our photo resize app. Glad to know that you're liking it so far. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.