Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Mydellaboutique

Great app. fast as well. Just what i needed to make my store look more cohesive. Will recommend to friends

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommending us 😀

Resellerfinds.com

Dear goodness, where has this app been all this time? I needed it badly for my site, and it solved my biggest issue while saving hours of my time!

August 8, 2019

Glad we could save you hours of your time. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else. ☺️

Remixing Clothes

This app is amazing! I use it to resize all my product images to the best possible dimensions. My store now looks more professional, more organized and clean. Thank you guys for saving me a ton of time!

αTENEα

You are great and fast. Thank you. You are great and fast. Thank you. You are great and fast. Thank you.

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it 👍🏻

Valencia Jewellers

I just used it to resize all my images, it is a great application, I recommend it to anyone who is looking to resize images.j

August 1, 2019

Thank you for your review and for recommending our app.

The Katz Alley

SUPER easy to use, helps my website look more streamlined but is not expensive. Love it and highly recommend!

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear that you found it easy to use. Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or feature requests.

Votre Brin de Bonheur

application efficace et pratique, on gagne un gain de temps considérable , merci au développeur , je recommande

July 31, 2019

Merci for your review 😀

Plum Brilliance

So easy to use! Resized all my images in minutes with just a few simple clicks.
I will definitely be using them for all my newly added pictures. Thank you!

July 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can help with anything else or if you have any feature suggestions.

Joetta Marie

Everything was going great until it became pay-to-use and didn't even impress in the least with the final images. It seems as if white space was added. Luckily they do back up your images in order to replace the ones they create for you.

October 7, 2019

Hi there,

Apologies for missing this review and not writing to you sooner.

I wanted to reach out to see how we can best help you with your images. We can assist with resizing images by cropping them if you would like or alternatively making them portrait/landscape and not adding white space. Please feel free to email hello@pixc.com

Zen Hobby

First time using it, quickest and easiest and, best way to resize all your images at once! i didn't have any issues with the product being cut off.

July 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else.