Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Stylish Australiana

Quick easy automated way to identify and resize images on your shopify store. Several plans to choose from depending on how large your store is.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Glad our photo resize app was able to help you with your images. We built it to make sure it's easy and fast for you to handle your photos. Please reach out if you have other feedback or concerns.

Youmorestore

Good app and great service.......................................................................................

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! If there's anything else we can help you with, just reach out. We'll do our best to assist you.

MaWeePet Art on Apparel- Designer boots and bags

i used this app to resize to make my store speed faster, they have a free version of 50 photos. wish it was more

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. I'm happy that our app was able to help you with your images and your store speed. Please do reach out if you need help with anything else.

Qween Heir

This app does just as is says it will. I downloaded this app to resize and it not only resized it speed up my store.

March 22, 2021

Glad to hear our photo resize app was able to help you with your product photos and store speed! Thanks for this review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

Nzuri Beauty, Health and Lifestyle

Amazing! The images on my site looks great. The process was fast and efficient. If you're looking for app to resize your photos this is the best one out there.

March 14, 2021

I'm happy to hear your feedback about our photo resize app! We built this app specifically to make it very simple and easy for merchants to make their product pages look more uniform. Please contact us if you need help with anything else.

Bod Dee Love

Quick and painless. LOVED how they quickly analyzed and put together a more clean look for my website!

March 14, 2021

I'm glad our photo resize app was able to help you create a cleaner look for your store. If you need help with anything else, feel free to contact us. Thanks for taking the time to write this review!

Split Peas

Easy and quick to install and use. Managed to improve my product listing presentation for free. Would recommend.

March 9, 2021

Appreciate you leaving your feedback about our photo resize app. I'm glad it helped you make your product pages look better. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you need help with.

A Dash of Luxe

I used this app and resized 196 images and I don't see any difference. I assume it was suppose to allow me to choose images to resize, it didn't. Nor did it show me some type of before and after. I'm not happy.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review and I'm sorry to hear you encountered some difficulty with our photo resize app.

You can select the images to resize by clicking the checkbox next to the images. To find images faster, you can also make use of the filters and search functions on the app. Our app also has a Preview function to help you see what the images would like when resized and replaced on your store.

Our customer success team has reached out to further help you.

Icelandic Horse

Using this app help us a lot to get a more professional look for our store. The development team and service is absolutely great.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. I'm happy to hear our photo resize app helped you get a more professional look for your online store. If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Baltona markt

I used this app, I love it <3 Would preffer to have at least 100 iamges free, but is still good, I love it <3

March 4, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to give this feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us!