Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Mega Trade Rite

I used this App to resize the images on my site.....I dont quite see the difference but I'll refresh and keep checking. Let me hope the images will look better, mainly same sizing!

June 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have reached out via email to assist you with resizing. We'd be happy to help you get the results that you want.

Beauabea

I used this app to help me to resize images for my site it was a brilliant help and saved a lot of time as I am doing the site myself. Luckily it all came up quickly in a search engine Thanks

June 5, 2020

Glad our app could help you save time! Reach out if you need help with anything else. Thanks for your review 😃

Honeybee Bombs

Quick and easy app to use. Simply installed it, followed the simple guide and all done. Thank you Picx

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Reach out if we can help with anything else!

The Panic Room Online

Excellent and easy to use service, would highly recommend people use this to make all images look just right on their site.

June 5, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us! 😀

Monty's Dog Store

Great app did what I wanted. I was having problems getting the landing page image to fit on the desktop and mobile. I would use this app again.

May 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help 🙂

Svelte Lifestyle

Amazing! Great work and very fast. Will definitely be using in the future for my store. Install this app immediately!

May 29, 2020

Thanks for your review and recommending to install our Photo Resize app 🤩

2udrinks

Awesome app. It made photos look neater. I highly recommend this app. It is so easy to use. Thumbs up to developer.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review 😃 Glad we could help!

PurpleGems

Very disappointing, it didn't give me option to define my re-size. Plus how could you not include more image gallery in your app description.

May 26, 2020

Hi there,
We've reached out to you via email to address your concern. Please check your inbox so we can assist you further.

Coffee & Jesus

ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanks

May 24, 2020

Perfect Pacifier

I have been having a difficult time figuring out how to resize all my images to one uniform size. This app made things so much easier

May 24, 2020

Glad we could make things easier for you! Thank you for taking the time to review our app 😃