Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Formula Fun Foamies

Super fast and super easy... great service! Would definitely use this service again in the future to resize my images.

August 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

glukox

Great App...really fast and eficient..It replaced all my images in a matter of minutes..deeply recomended

August 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything else.

Wants - Mart

Works great. Quick And Easy. And FREE!

Thanks for your review!

Campus&Co. Canterbury

love this! saved me much time, resized all my images :)................................... ........................

August 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else.

ReChic Ltd

The app as saved me a lot of time, resizing all of my product images to a square format. Easy to setup.

August 17, 2019

Glad we could save you time!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.

BuyAndy

I really like this app I think I will use it in the future it has a bulk option and it's really helpful

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Iwatchco

i used this app and it saves me a lot of time resizing my images on my website. I highly recommend it.

August 14, 2019

Thanks for recommending our app!

KETO DIET DE MEXICO

The Best!!! This app solved my problem in seconds!!! This is EXACTLY what i was looking for i will be a client for sure!!!! A+++++++++++++

August 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.
Feel free to let us know if we can add any features or help you with anything else.

oncnaturalcolors.com

Now installed on two websites. See previous 5* review for Quinoaplex March 11, 2019. Nothing has changed. Not only is it still very good : ) It is even better! Addition of new features makes this a very versatile app. These guys are not resting on their laurels. Highly recommend!

August 11, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review! We appreciate it more than you know 😀
We are always keen to hear if you would like any other features or how we can improve.

Pioneer 4x4

Proper Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app 😀