Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

BeSpartanFit

Did an amazing job at what I needed. Definitely glad I tried it before any other resize app. Will continue to use :)

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you tried us too! If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please let us know. 😊

Hprestonmedia

Fantastic quick and looks realy good thanks Would always use this App
Easy to install and so quick to make the changes

May 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Mascarillas y Mas

quick and nimble
all pictures resized very fast and saving me a lot of time as i am not at all an expert of photo editing
thanks

April 30, 2020

ClicShops

C est une application trés utile pour les boutiques , bon travail , je recommande fortement , elle m'a aidé à redimentionnner toutes mes images.

April 29, 2020

Merci pour votre avis 😀

Zignzee

just amazing.a must have get this now as this will really help your business grow.this is a must have.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review 😃 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

T&N Games

Super easy. A couple of clicks and you're done. I wish it had a little more options on how I'd like to resize things.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We’ve reached out via email to find out about the options you’re looking for, as we think we will be able to help. ☺️

Tailgate Fix

Such a huge difference this app made to the aesthetics of my store. It went from a jumbled up mess to an organized pleasant view.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 🙂

TopSale

This app is the most amazing app ever! It truly is a life savior if your images are not proper size! There is no other way neither in shopify nor Google to bulk perfectly resize images! You people created this app are amazing! Thank you so much!!

April 25, 2020

Thank you for an updated review. We are so glad we could help you bulk resize your images. If you have any other suggestions or feature requests we would love to hear from you. 😊

sescoco

Very useful app for my job. Great. Recommand all guys to use it.
It makes your product page, home page neat and your customers feel comfty .

April 24, 2020

The Brand Collection

The plugin was easy to use, the main analysis is all automated. I like how it recommends actions to take then gives you the choice on how you wish to proceed.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.