Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Phoneyy

Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much! Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much! Efficient and does the job. Thank you so much!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else!

LoveThisHome

I used this app to resize my images from my new store. I currently had only 35 images on my site so I did not meet the threshold of 150 free images yet. $19.99 a month seems expensive but I do like the option of 0.05 per image.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. We try hard to make sure our pricing suits our customers and saves them hours in manual work.

Fishing Genius

This an easy to use app and i works very well. I hope it made my webshop faster and keep it that way

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if you need help with site speed or have any other questions.

Hollie Haus

I used this app to help me do all image square. I like how it does this replace all. keep improving.

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

La Stroyale

super easy to use it, makes all your product pictures nicely consistent. I had several sized pictures and the whole page was pretty inconsistent.

July 3, 2019

Glad our app could help! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else or any other photo editing needs.

Gone RIDING

I used this app to resize my webstore images - it does exactly what it says, and is easy to use. Saved me hours of time. :)

July 3, 2019

Glad we could save you hours of your time. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need help with anything else. 😀

Sleiman

saved me hours of work, thanks to the creator, works perfectly fine and does exactly what it says, thank you!

June 24, 2019

Glad we could save you hours of work! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Bebe-se-Ballade

cette application à l'air très utile. il faut que j'apprenne à la maîtriser. je suis impatiente de voir tout ce qu'on peut faire

Merci for your review.
We have reached out to you via email (in English and our best French 😉) to see how we could assist you further and improve the experience for you.

Please let us know. We would love to help.

Angels by the Sea Hawaii LLC

Many of my product photos were portrait style instead of square, making my product pages look messy and unprofessional. This app added sides to my rectangular images making them square so that all images looked uniform. Highly recommend.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for recommending us.

Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else or if you have any feature suggestions for our app. We are always looking to improve.

collectibleoldstuff

Don't bother!

Very misleading. Didn't make ANY difference to our images. Support blasé at best.

Note: This doesn't make your images all the same shape and/or form/size.

A complete waste of money!!

June 16, 2019

I'm sorry that you feel misled by our app. We have been in touch to assist and suggested that you try out 150 photos free of charge before paying.

To clarify, Photo Resize will resize and replace product photos to the perfect square ratio. It is limited however to the original size of your images. If the original images are not the same size, the resized images will also not be the same size.

We will review our app description to ensure it doesn't cause confusion again.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email us at hello@pixc.com