Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

The Guitar Boutique

So helpful to my small business with a big schedule. We'd still be resizing every photo separately over the weekend. Thanks again!

December 18, 2020

Glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. 😊

Leather Needle Thread

Very easy to use and effective! i would definitely recommend this app. perfectly does the job it said it would

December 10, 2020

Thanks for recommending our Photo Resize app! Reach out if we can help you with anything else 😊

Tuff Grit

I used this App to help me edit and resize photos on my store and it is one of the best I have used. Quick and efficient. Incredible. Thank you Pixc

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else at all 😁

Beauty In BeastMode Fitness Apparel

great app and will recommend to friends. it was easy to download and start using on my website. def get it

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the app and recommending us! 😃

POMPIER SHOP

Super vraiment incroyable complétement révolutionnaire je trouve ça fou et dingue une telle application elle est vraiment génial à tous points.

December 10, 2020

Merci pour votre avis 😃 Veuillez nous contacter si vous avez besoin d'autre chose.

Snowy Smile

The app is amazing, it helped me so much to check my pics and resize them properly. Use this app , enjoy!

December 10, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thanks for leaving a review. Reach out if you need anything else 😀 We are always here to help.

Purlsmith

Highly recommend! Amazing time saver and my store's speed has increased so much. My store has lots of photos and I can't imagine having to resize them one at a time.

December 10, 2020

SO glad we could help you save time! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 😄

AlterDrop

I used this app to help me with strange blur effect on ma product images. Photo Resize done his job well and this issue disappeared.

December 10, 2020

Glad we could help. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! 😊

CORE Landscape Products

I just ran this app for our store to resize 676 photos and I don't see any difference. I just paid for the premium version...I would rate this ap higher if it worked. Please get in touch.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for letting us know. Our support team has sent an email to you to help investigate what happened here. Please check your spam folder too.

Feel free to reach out to us at hello@pixc.com if you have any additional questions.

COMFORTISTIC

I try to resize my images but could not choose which one so it resized all message and still not the same size and some have some coloured backgrounds/sides. so restored my images and tried to do it in another way so 3 times. hopefully, I won't be charged extra for that as I can see at some reviews. do not pay for the app

November 26, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Our support team has sent you an email so we can help you better understand the app (and how it works). Feel free to send us an email at hello@pixc.com any time you have questions.