Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Newbern & The Dreamer

So good using this. All of my photos were out of shape and not looking the best but using this app fixed all f these kinds of issues that were present.

May 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. So happy to hear you found our resize app useful. If you need help with any other product image editing needs, feel free to reach out to us.

Trendy Chic

This app is great. It does exactly what it says..

May 12, 2019

Thanks for your review. Glad our image resizing app was useful. Please reach out if you need help with any other photo editing needs.

Marina hair label

love this app so far so good. Makes my site look professional and the app is easy to use. would definitely recommend.

May 8, 2019

Thank you for recommending our app! Reach out if we can help with any other photo editing needs.

Igračke Plus

does exactly what it says (minimum 100 characters? OK, I'll repeat), does exactly what it says (minimum 100 characters? OK, I'll repeat)

May 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else.

Instel Power Inc.

I am so glad they have provided this app to help resize pictures because this is new to me. I really like it

May 6, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if we can help with any of your other image editing needs.

Young Huron

Used this app to ensure all my images sat in line with each other on my product pages- it was so amazingly easy!

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad you found it easy. Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions for other features or would like help with your other image editing requirements.

Abbie-Evans

I used this app and it's really good, now my images are all resized, i recommend this application for all.

May 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. As the founder, I would love to know how we could improve the app to make it even better for you. Feel free to reach out and let us know (hello@pixc.com).
- Holly

A Kilo of Spices

A*********************************************************************************************************************

May 4, 2019

Thanks for your review! 😀

WanderlustRugs

This app works great. It's gets the pictures square and site looking much better! I only used the free version for my small site.

May 1, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist with any other product image editing needs.

The Wandering Peacock Company

Did awesome! Definitely will keep using it love that it makes the website look in sync. Hate random sized photos

May 1, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else!