Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bearss Groves

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Cheap and easy. Quickly cleaned up a messy catalog. $0.05 a pic, can't beat the ease of use for the price.

November 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback on our photo resize app 😊 Glad we're able to help you!

Lojamaisquebom.com

Location Brazil

Very fast app, it reduced 4 pics on my website in a few seconds and I hope it makes my store load quicker

November 1, 2021

Thanks for reviewing our app 😊 If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Claire Berteau bijoux

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Aucune utilitée, je suis obligée de repasser derrière chaque photo, car soit elles sont grossit soit elles ont un tour blanc autour, autant les faire à la main... 1 par une....

November 1, 2021

Merci de nous faire part de vos commentaires. L'un des membres de notre équipe a déjà contacté pour vous aider avec votre problème.

kurakai

Location France

Excellente extension de shopify. dommage que ce ne soit pas gratuit car l'outils est vraiment performant et rapide

November 1, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires sur notre application ! Si vous avez des questions ou d'autres commentaires, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. 😊

LaLa Horse LTD

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Resizing photos is so easy now! Just click a few buttons and, bam, your images are smaller but still look gorgeous!

November 1, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. I'm glad you find our photo resize app helpful and easy to use 😊

vticci

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Really good app I helped me to rezise the picture of my website …. .
…………………………………………………………………………….

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad our app was able to help you resize your product photos. 😊

Apyelen Curves

I would use this app anytime its great and accessible easy to use i recommend any one use it for their store

October 21, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation and leaving your review. I'm glad you find it easy to use. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate tor each out. 😊

Brooklyn Sky Collection

looks much better and professional. thank you. I know it will help more sales for my online store. I will definitely to my fellow colleagues.

October 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our photo resize app. We appreciate the recommendation as well. If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us 😊

Simple Fitness eShop

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Fucking amazing, thank you for this app. I realized last night I needed to clean up my shop and didn't know what else to do. Realize this morning there was probably an app to do it for me, and sure enough I found this. The value is incredible and I couldn't be happier.

October 19, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star rating on our photo resize app 🤩 I'm happy to hear we're able to help you resize and 'clean' your online store. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.

Livingwell365

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I just installed the app, but was easy to use and quickly updated my images. Hopefully it continues to work this good.

October 18, 2021

Thanks for the review 😊 If you encounter any issues or you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.