Pixc: Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Tooodle Toys

Location Singapore

This is a great app! It saves a lot of time resizing photos to ensure the store speed is not affected. Just one click, the app do it for you.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I'm happy to know that we're able to help you save time resizing your photos 😊

design.addiction.nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 2 minutes

Perfect! it was very fast and saved me a lot of time, if only I had this from the start would have saved so much time and effort

November 5, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. Saving merchant time is ultimately one of the reasons we built this app. Glad to hear we're able to do that for you 😊

Savannah’s Box

I used this app to help with my page loading speeds and I can say it helped with my conversion score!

November 5, 2021

Thanks for the review! I'm really happy to hear our photo resize app helped with your conversions 🤩

Bearss Groves

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Cheap and easy. Quickly cleaned up a messy catalog. $0.05 a pic, can't beat the ease of use for the price.

November 5, 2021

Thanks for the feedback on our photo resize app 😊 Glad we're able to help you!

Lojamaisquebom.com

Location Brazil

Very fast app, it reduced 4 pics on my website in a few seconds and I hope it makes my store load quicker

November 1, 2021

Thanks for reviewing our app 😊 If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Claire Berteau bijoux

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Aucune utilitée, je suis obligée de repasser derrière chaque photo, car soit elles sont grossit soit elles ont un tour blanc autour, autant les faire à la main... 1 par une....

November 1, 2021

Merci de nous faire part de vos commentaires. L'un des membres de notre équipe a déjà contacté pour vous aider avec votre problème.

kurakai

Location France

Excellente extension de shopify. dommage que ce ne soit pas gratuit car l'outils est vraiment performant et rapide

November 1, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires sur notre application ! Si vous avez des questions ou d'autres commentaires, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. 😊

LaLa Horse LTD

Resizing photos is so easy now! Just click a few buttons and, bam, your images are smaller but still look gorgeous!

November 1, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. I'm glad you find our photo resize app helpful and easy to use 😊

vticci

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Really good app I helped me to rezise the picture of my website …. .
…………………………………………………………………………….

October 25, 2021

Thanks for your review! Glad our app was able to help you resize your product photos. 😊

Apyelen Curves

I would use this app anytime its great and accessible easy to use i recommend any one use it for their store

October 21, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation and leaving your review. I'm glad you find it easy to use. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate tor each out. 😊