Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Prime-Collectibles-Germany

Works great. Very helpful to get your pictures aligned and with this the design of your products. I can absolutely recommend the product.

July 22, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests 😊

Louise's Party Deals

Excellent support given at the beginning to help me decide if the app was right for me. The app is very easy to use definitely recommend

July 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

The Care Kart

great app! loved the speed at which the images were resized. Higly recommended if you want to increase the website speed

July 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can assist you with anything else. 😊

Shem handmade jewelry style

love this app, is super helpful and it saves you time and makes your life way easier. i will recommend this app to anyone.

July 11, 2020

Thanks for your review and for recommending our app. If we can help with anything else, please reach out 😃

MadeFearlesskids

I’m pleased because This app is amazing and saves me time to get other work I need done thanks! keep keeping us happy!

July 11, 2020

Glad we could save you time so you can focus on your business 😀 Thank you for taking the time to review our Photo Resize app.

KLYOA

thanks is very good goof=dfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your reviewwwwwwwwwww 😅

Zettai Hobby

Very bad support! The app worked but for the past 2 days when i tried to use it, the images did not get resized and i got charged for it. When i contacted support, this person called Jessie saw my messages and respond like 2 to 3 times then after that radio silence.

So now i am stuck with charged bills for app not work, bad support from the developer and my store in a complete mess because of the app not working!

And to add on, this is a VERY EXPENSIVE app to use, it says that it charges $0.05 per image to resize and this number goes up really really fast and i got a feeling the charges are not accurate, as sometimes i felt that i got charged more. The charges adds up very fast if you have a lot of images to upload.

I would strongly suggest other app which is much cheaper!

July 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with our app and our support.

We had recently made some changes to our support team as we grow and it has affected our response time. We have noted this so we can improve our processes for you.

As for the charges, we have been told that Shopify has completed the refund. I believe Jessie coordinated this with you. We have also cc'd you to the email thread with Shopify support so you can receive their reply immediately.

We always work hard to improve our apps and our processes to provide a better experience for our customers. Again, we're sorry about the bad experience you had with our app. We'll take this as constructive feedback to make our app and processes better.

Please email us if we can assist with anything else.

Mrs Bee's Emporium

Amazing app. I had been dreading resizing 3000 photos - this was no effort at all. Worth every penny

July 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! 😃 Reach out if you have any feature requests. We would love to help you with other aspects of your store.

TucsonTeepee

The app is not the Resize. You photo will remain the same size. They just add white border on the existing picture. If your website background is white, the same as the border color they added, the pictures will still look in different shape. If you choose a different color border, the pictures look even odd. If you are looking to make the listing pictures the same size, look for other app or do it manually by yourself.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sent you an email to try and help you resize your images. We'll look out for your response.

The Watcher

I payed for the pro plan (1000 images).
Everytime i want to resize the images (600 images) they want more money! 34$ . The app itself says 0 of 1000 images remaining! I mean i payed 19$ for the pro plan!!!!

July 1, 2020

Hi there,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking, it looks like you've used up the 1,000 images that come with the $19 plan, so the app is offering to resize the excess images at $0.05 per image. We'd love to see what other options we can offer you. We've sent a message to your account email for further assistance.