Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 5, 2021

I needed help to resize my images. They were all over the place. I was tired of trying to do it myself. . Thanks for making this an option.

BeOrganicLLC
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Pixc replied December 5, 2021

Happy to hear we're able to provide you with an alternative solution. One of our goals for building this app is to help merchants save time. I'm glad we're able to do that for you.

December 1, 2021

Great app for resizing images also I find the images load faster. I would recommend this application.

QHIZEN
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Pixc replied December 5, 2021

I appreciate the recommendation 🥰 Glad we're able to help you with resizing your product photos. If there's anything we can help with, please just reach out.

November 30, 2021

help me optimize the loading speed, great expierience! I hope my conversion increase, we will see! bless

Happy Lápiz
Chile
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Pixc replied December 5, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review on our photo resize app 😊 Glad we're able to help you and that you had a great experience using the app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything else.

November 26, 2021

Works really well and fast, no issues so far with this as a new store. would recommend that you use on your store.

The Flavour Chef
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Pixc replied November 28, 2021

I appreciate the recommendation on our photo resize app 🥰 If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

November 23, 2021

THIS APP IS AMAZING AND LOVE HOW IT RESIZE MY PICTURES QUICKLY. I WOULD RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A PICTURE RESIZE APP.

Sela Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 11 months
Pixc replied November 28, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this review 😊 It's great to hear we're able to help you resize your photos quickly.

November 23, 2021

its great! great job at resizing photos make my entire website look so great I really appreciate the work they did for me

Stronghide Clothing
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Pixc replied November 28, 2021

I'm happy to hear we're able to help your website look better 🤩 I appreciate the feedback you sent us.

November 22, 2021

Highly recommended. It is very simple t o install and convenient to use. And it doesnt cost you anything to start improving your site

NU3
Time spent using app: 3 months
Pixc replied November 28, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you find our photo resize app convenient and easy to use. 😊

November 21, 2021

I love how it analyzes your website and automatically resizes your pictures. I would recommend this app.

High Class Hookahs
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Pixc replied November 22, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and recommendation 😍

November 20, 2021

Great app, shows all the images requiring resize and allows to run the operation in a single click. Will surely recommend

DataCare LLC
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 11 days
Pixc replied November 22, 2021

Thanks for the review and for future recommendations 🤩 If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

November 19, 2021

I used the app to resize my photos to help my store load faster. I took advantage of the 50 free resize. After 50 resizes its only 5c a photo great value!

Zegi
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pixc replied November 22, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. I'm glad to know we're able to help your store! 😊