Photo Resize

Photo Resize | Reviews

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Jennifer Hardaway

I was struggling to organize my products, which I had migrated from two other websites. The fact that the pictures were all different sizes was VERY distracting and causing me stress. I decided to search on Shopify to see if there was an app for resizing photos so I didn't have to do all 335 photos. There was! Photo resize was extremely easy to use and I was able to use it to resize all my photos within 15 minutes (if that). Thank you for solving my problem and allowing me to get on with what I needed to do! I can think now, while I begin to make sense of my new-to-be website!

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely (and detailed) review.
I'm so glad that our app was able to help you.

If you need any help with your new site and fixing up your product photos, please reach out - we have other apps and a team to be able to assist you with anything you may need. 😊

Accessory Snobb

SUPER easy to use!!! Absolutely amazing!!! You literally just add it to your store and it does everything else. No coding. Nothing. One of the easiest apps I've ever used.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you and make it so simple 🤩

all things tennis ltd

great time saver! a *****************************************************************************************************

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could save you time to focus on your business.

Klotz Forestry & Outdoors

Not bad so far, will see how it goes and may end up subscribing to it.... thanks. seems easy to use etc

October 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team has reached out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

Jack Turner Watches

We used this app to get the ratios of all of our pictures looking the same. It took a couple of minutes to resize about 25 pics. I think this is an excellent must have app for any Shopify store owner!

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else or have any feature requests. 😊

The Buckhead Shopper

First time using this app. One word, 'Incredible". I highly recommend it when trying to optime your store.

October 7, 2020

Thank you 😃 We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If we can assist with anything else, please let us know.

hip object

Awesome app and truly easy to use and versatile, free for 50 photos.
This really helped with my website speed loading.

October 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad we could help you! Reach out if you have any questions or need anything else. 😁

Thracian Bio

Great app! It really saves a lot of time! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 7, 2020

Thanks for recommending us and taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if we can help with anything else. 😊

Haarkrul

good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app

October 7, 2020

thank you thank you thank you thank you 😆

EdenBytez

i use this app to help me save lots of time and stress trying to figure out to to properly resize my picture so it could look professional on my website. thank you for making this app so easy

September 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it.
And so glad to hear that we could save you time in your business. That's what we are here for. Feel free to reach out if you have any other feature requests! 😊