Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

lucky-box cbd

the top app took 5min to do to resize all my pictures 2 buttons and you were done and for free the app I have had in years well recommended

May 20, 2019

Thank you for your review and for recommending us. Glad you found it useful.

Canne.Dogs&Cats

De las fotos que tenía en la tienda. No todos las imagenes quedaron cortadas y encuadradas de la manera correcta. Luego el customwe review no permite enviar la calificación si no escribes más que absurdo.

Alexandrea Clothing

So incredibly easy. I had been putting the task off for a while because it seemed so tedious. I'm so glad I found this app! It was done within ten minutes and less than 5 clicks!

May 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help.

Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs.

Juicers Direct

Saves so much time and hassle. Awesome app. Highly recommend it.
My site looks very professional now.

May 19, 2019

Glad we could save you time. And thank you for recommending us.

Feel free to reach out if we can assist with any other product image editing needs.

Tabby Retail Store

Easy to use, only requires a few simple steps and voila! Our images were corrected and the first few are free.

Thanks for your review!
Pixc is here to help with any other product image editing needs and background removal too.

Made Curvy

Resized my photos for free in literally three mouse clicks. The process couldn't be easier or faster. I am blown away!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review! Glad we made it easy for you. That's what we aim to do at Pixc.. automate your store and image editing!

RUDE VOGUE

Love this app. It helped greatly with increasing my websites SEO and site speed. It did the work I couldn't have done myself.

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review! Glad we could help.

Gam3rology LLC

Good and easy to use; it is free and there is no better way to top this.

I have the free version but we will look to subscribe in the near future.

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you like our app!

Rosa Unica

I used this app to help me to resize the pictures of my website. It was very goos and helped me a lot I recommand it

May 14, 2019

Thank you for recommending our app. I would love to know how we can improve it for you, and what you are looking for to give a 5* review.

Feel free to email us at hello@pixc.com

Go Brand Shop.com

Easily and nicely, few months ago I have lost a client because I couldn't find an app like this one. This app seems to be the good fit, not only for our store, but for clients to come.

May 12, 2019

Glad our image resize app is useful. If you are ever going to lose a client again because of image editing/background removal/image touch up etc. then please feel free to email us and we will see help you! (hello@pixc.com)