Pixc: Photo Resize

Pixc: Photo Resize

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 3, 2022

Quick, easy and saved me so much time. I was planning on downloading an expensive photo editing software and manually resizing all of my images. I'm so glad I found this app before wasting time I can now spend on doing other things!

Crystal Dripps
Time spent using app: 3 months
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

So glad to hear we're able to help you not just time, but also money to resize your product photos 🤩 Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. I hope you're able to focus on other important stuff.

January 31, 2022

very fast VERY easy if I could give 6 stars I would. From installation to completion only took about 2 min.

UnityClothCo.
Time spent using app: 6 months
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😊 It's good knowing we're able to help you save time with image resizing. If you have any feedback or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

January 29, 2022

Super fast & efficient. I would recommend this to others. This app analyzed & optomized my photos qickley.

Shalom Amour & Co.
Time spent using app: 9 months
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

Thanks for the review and the recommendation! 😊 I'm happy to hear you find our app fast and efficient to use. I hope we're able to help you save time with resizing.

January 26, 2022

So easy to use. And just a fantastic way to deliver a product! Photo Resize saved me a lot of time.

Jeebsy Games
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback 😊 Glad we're able to help you save time with photo resizing. If you have questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

January 26, 2022

Ich konnte mithilfe dieser App einiges an Arbeit sparen - auf den ersten Blick.
ungefähr die Hälfte der Bilder sind jetzt so wie sie sein sollen dafür sind viele Bilder die gepasst haben jetzt schlechter als vorher...
und beim auswählen von Produkten die dann bearbeitet werden sollen werden viele Produkte gar nicht angezeigt? Und manche Produktkategorien werden überhaupt nicht mehr angezeigt und können somit auch nicht mehr bearbeitet werden? Die App hat mir an manchen Stellen einiges an Arbeit erspart dafür an anderen Stellen neue Probleme beschafft...

Spiritworld-Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Es tut mir wirklich leid zu hören, dass Sie Probleme mit unserer App haben. Wir sind auf einige technische Probleme gestoßen, weshalb Sie einige Bilder nicht sehen konnten. Wir haben uns bereits mit Ihnen in Verbindung gesetzt, um Sie diesbezüglich weiter zu unterstützen.

January 26, 2022

If I could give it 6 stars I would. Worth every single penny. This app solved a MASSIVE issue on our site within 20 minutes and with just a couple of clicks. So incredibly happy we found this. It's a game-changer for us.

CbusShops
Time spent using app: 3 months
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

Thank you for your lovely review 🤩 I'm really glad to hear we're able to help solve your issue. It's our goal to be able to help merchants like you remove a tedious task such as photo resizing.

January 18, 2022

Did I spend almost $50 just for this? It's looking very small and it's worse than before. I want to reverse it back! Very unhappy with what it looks like right now!!!!!!!

Call Me Señorita
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our photo resize app. But, I appreciate you reaching out to us. We have emailed you to further assist you with your concern.

January 17, 2022

amazing! Really recommend for photo quality on shopify and resizes, fantastic and worth instegrating with your store!

Acantha
Greece
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

I appreciate you leaving your feedback. Glad you like how our photo resize app works. 😊

January 17, 2022

checking the app out - like the re-size portion - like to know how this app will speed of the load time -

Eagle 1 Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Pixc replied February 3, 2022

Thanks for trying our photo resize app! I hope you'll like how it works on your store. Feel free to message us if you have any questions.

January 15, 2022

It resized my images but now the text under the image is not centered and it looks very messy. How can I fix this please??

Senara
Ireland
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Pixc replied January 16, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our team will reach out to you soon so we can help you.