Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Gone RIDING

I used this app to resize my webstore images - it does exactly what it says, and is easy to use. Saved me hours of time. :)

July 3, 2019

Glad we could save you hours of your time. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or need help with anything else. 😀

Sleiman

saved me hours of work, thanks to the creator, works perfectly fine and does exactly what it says, thank you!

June 24, 2019

Glad we could save you hours of work! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Bebe-se-Ballade

cette application à l'air très utile. il faut que j'apprenne à la maîtriser. je suis impatiente de voir tout ce qu'on peut faire

Merci for your review.
We have reached out to you via email (in English and our best French 😉) to see how we could assist you further and improve the experience for you.

Please let us know. We would love to help.

Angels by the Sea Hawaii LLC

Many of my product photos were portrait style instead of square, making my product pages look messy and unprofessional. This app added sides to my rectangular images making them square so that all images looked uniform. Highly recommend.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for recommending us.

Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else or if you have any feature suggestions for our app. We are always looking to improve.

collectibleoldstuff

Don't bother!

Very misleading. Didn't make ANY difference to our images. Support blasé at best.

Note: This doesn't make your images all the same shape and/or form/size.

A complete waste of money!!

June 16, 2019

I'm sorry that you feel misled by our app. We have been in touch to assist and suggested that you try out 150 photos free of charge before paying.

To clarify, Photo Resize will resize and replace product photos to the perfect square ratio. It is limited however to the original size of your images. If the original images are not the same size, the resized images will also not be the same size.

We will review our app description to ensure it doesn't cause confusion again.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email us at hello@pixc.com

Newkomers Apparel

This app is great!! Analyzed my images and replaced them in under 5 minutes with 1000 photos analyzed. Absolutely keeping this app for good. Highly recommended.

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else or if you have any suggestions.

Mooblit

nice works very well a bit expensive but cant complain about its effiency. definetly recomend it 100%

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your review.

You can resize an unlimited amount of images for $19.99. We hope that this would save hours of your time in return to focus on other business tasks 😊 Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions.

Next Smart Choices

good. verry useful...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else.

Huntway

What can i say... This app just saved me to do 1200 images in illustrator... Worth every dollar !! Only problem, it took me to long to find the app

June 10, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review.
We would love to know how you found our app in the end.

Reach out if we can help with any other product image editing needs. Pixc's here to help you!

Inside Stores

Fantastic app. Works perfectly. Worth the money, especially if you have over 200,000 images as I do.

June 10, 2019

Glad we could help you with so many product images! Feel free to email us if we can help with anything else.