Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

the cat case store

Love it! Super practical and fast! It made everything easier! No more editing one photo by one. thank you!
saved a lot of time

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. 😊 So glad we could save you time. Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other product image editing needs.

Hair Sophisticated

VERY GOOD APP i was able to do every thing with a snap of a finger . easy was and i would reccommend

November 7, 2019

Thanks for your review 😀 Glad we could help.

voom.cl

I recommend this app because it really changed the size of my images and now it looks how a website is supposed to look. Clean and simple

November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we could help. Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs.

All the little things

This app is absolutely Foolproof. Cant rate highly enough.
A must for novices. Definitely worth downloading.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can help with any other product image editing needs.

Dropped It Shop

this app did exactly what it said it would do it resized my images. It is an awesome application I highly recommend it

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs. 😊

Kindred Mercantile

This app is super quick and easy. It automatically resized my images in less than 2 minutes! Saved me time and money!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time and money 😀

thejingleshop

love it, quick and easy to use, all in a couple of clicks. 99.9% of the time you don't have to go ahead and do any additional modifications

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review! For the other 0.1% of the time, we are here to help manually, so feel free to email us. 😀

IAMTRACYBURTON

could not be easier to use and a huge time saver...love it how did I live without it for so long. Thank you

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Mister Mann

Amazing app! Made life much easier and now my store is looking great! Thanks PIXC
mistermann.com.au

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

IDI Clothing

I used this app and from what I see so far it has done magic. This app saved me so much time and money $ otherwise I would have resize them one by one.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your review.
We resize product images however an email is coming your way so we can see how we can help. Resizing for other images is on the roadmap 😊