Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

glukox

Great App...really fast and eficient..It replaced all my images in a matter of minutes..deeply recomended

August 19, 2019

Thank you for recommending us! Don't hesitate to contact us if we can help with anything else.

Wants - Mart

Works great. Quick And Easy. And FREE!

Thanks for your review!

Campus&Co. Canterbury

love this! saved me much time, resized all my images :)................................... ........................

August 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else.

ReChic Ltd

The app as saved me a lot of time, resizing all of my product images to a square format. Easy to setup.

August 17, 2019

Glad we could save you time!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.

BuyAndy

I really like this app I think I will use it in the future it has a bulk option and it's really helpful

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Iwatchco

i used this app and it saves me a lot of time resizing my images on my website. I highly recommend it.

August 14, 2019

Thanks for recommending our app!

KETO DIET DE MEXICO

The Best!!! This app solved my problem in seconds!!! This is EXACTLY what i was looking for i will be a client for sure!!!! A+++++++++++++

August 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review.
Feel free to let us know if we can add any features or help you with anything else.

oncnaturalcolors.com

Now installed on two websites. See previous 5* review for Quinoaplex March 11, 2019. Nothing has changed. Not only is it still very good : ) It is even better! Addition of new features makes this a very versatile app. These guys are not resting on their laurels. Highly recommend!

August 11, 2019

Thank you for such a lovely review! We appreciate it more than you know 😀
We are always keen to hear if you would like any other features or how we can improve.

Pioneer 4x4

Proper Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app 😀

Zebra Glitter & Nails Company, LLC

Not all images are square like I submitted for. Some are still rectangle and such. This is why i purchased the app

August 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have tried to reach out via email to assist however we haven't received a reply. Please get in touch so we can assist you with your images.