Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

TucsonTeepee

The app is not the Resize. You photo will remain the same size. They just add white border on the existing picture. If your website background is white, the same as the border color they added, the pictures will still look in different shape. If you choose a different color border, the pictures look even odd. If you are looking to make the listing pictures the same size, look for other app or do it manually by yourself.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sent you an email to try and help you resize your images. We'll look out for your response.

The Watcher

I payed for the pro plan (1000 images).
Everytime i want to resize the images (600 images) they want more money! 34$ . The app itself says 0 of 1000 images remaining! I mean i payed 19$ for the pro plan!!!!

July 1, 2020

Hi there,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking, it looks like you've used up the 1,000 images that come with the $19 plan, so the app is offering to resize the excess images at $0.05 per image. We'd love to see what other options we can offer you. We've sent a message to your account email for further assistance.

NoteBlank

Works as intended, basically does everything for you which is nice. Very well made and easy to use!!

June 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. ☺️ Please contact us if you have any suggestions or feature requests.

PUREIVA

This application doesn't work correctly, even if you choose to resize some photos, it will resize everything, it finishes all my credits without even resizing all of them

June 30, 2020

Sorry to hear the app isn’t working for you. We have reached out via email to help. We would love to show you how to get the best results.

Soft and Cozy Rugs

This app is great when it works properly. My images are several different sizes which does not look very professional . Wish I knew why this happens and if there is something I could do on my end that would make it work better.

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd love to look into this for you. I understand our team is already in discussion with you about the issues you described. Should you have any other concerns, please send them to hello@pixc.com 😊

Premium Lounge

The images are resized. Is there any possibility to optimize the image so that every image is centered?

June 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. The app is designed to adjust the aspect ratio of your images only. I'm afraid it doesn't have this feature YET.
Should you have any other questions or feature requests in the future, please send us an email at hello@pixc.com 🙂

SANITY 360°

I used this app to resize the images on my website. It works automatically like a charm on all your products.

June 23, 2020

LA BOUTIQUE IBENJI

MERKUGOUYOIYYUOPUJϨPKOHGJHGFDESEQREgezGZEgrehssluyihlmiohioupouùoujpoujpmkpokùpkù^pik
uùomitrukedytfmiyu
ou

Thanks for the 5 stars. 😀

Womersley Foods

Well that was super easy! Good prompts and previews before you commit. Hopefully, this will help the loading speed of my page a bit

June 22, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad it was easy. Let us know how you go with your page speed and feel free to reach out if we can help at all. 😊

Giovani Skin

Excellent and fast work re-sizing our website photos. Thank you. Would definitely recommend for everyone to use.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for recommending us and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.
If we can help with anything, please reach out. 😁