Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Brooklyn Projects

Just bought the premium and had it running doing its job.. so i thought... the same pics that were not size correctly were ... shocking.. still not sized ??!!!??
and this is the PAID version. I emailed twice still havent heard back. Going to have to resize manually. I wish this app would be more specific in what it can do and not do... buyer beware. Stick w free plan. The same results as paid.

April 8, 2020

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. We did email you this morning. Could you please have a look to see if our email went to your spam folder?

We would love to be able to assist you.

Foodin Market

This apps make mish mash with my photo. I wrote to support but no answer. I try to restore images, but restore nothing. Uf...

April 8, 2020

Apologies for the problems you have had. We have sent an email. It seems to be a theme issue however our team will help you fix it as soon as possible.

Just Jill Plus

I don't know why the professional pictures were not enlarged. They have a white border around them. I wanted larger pictures the same size.

The Styled Boutique

Love this app. The process was super fast, and made a huge difference! Plus, it did everything for me. I’m all I’m if it helps save me some time.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could make a difference to your store and save you time. Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Oriental2U Online Supermarket

wasnt too satisfied with the initial performace of the app, but customer support stepped in very quickly after my 2 stars review and now have solved all my problems, thanks

April 6, 2020

So happy to hear that we could solve your problems.

Thank you for taking the time to update your review. We really appreciate it.
Feel free to reach out if we can do anything else to assist.

Alero Labs Inc

Great app. Does exactly as it says it will. Tried other apps and they just didnt do as asked without a bunch of hassles.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could make it so simple for you 😀 Feel free time contact us if we can help with anything else.

Meta Chairs

It was super quick to resize the recommended photos. This helps make your store images look consistent, and keeps all of your grids and text formatting aligned.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. We are always looking to improve the app.

exclusiveport.com

I so happy I found this kickass app it just saved me so much time and struggle with or worrying about my product image size

April 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else. 😊

Jaures Clothes

do not loose your time with the photos this application is free and do the job. You have just to click in one button !

April 3, 2020

Petite Skin Co.

This is so quick! Saved me hours of resizing images! I would recommend this app especially if you aren't tech savvy!