Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

COMFORTISTIC

I try to resize my images but could not choose which one so it resized all message and still not the same size and some have some coloured backgrounds/sides. so restored my images and tried to do it in another way so 3 times. hopefully, I won't be charged extra for that as I can see at some reviews. do not pay for the app

November 26, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Our support team has sent you an email so we can help you better understand the app (and how it works). Feel free to send us an email at hello@pixc.com any time you have questions.

MIAMAX JEWELRY

It is an easy to use app but unfortunately did not work for me. I have product on white images with the same dimensions and the tool changes some to squares and left some as rectangles - product and home page looked very inconsistent after re-sizing. Glad there is an easy way to revert!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're glad that you find our app easy to use. Our support team has sent you an email to assist you with the exact type of resizing you need to make it consistent. 😊

Tot Travel Kit

The Resize app is super user-friendly. With a few clicks, our photos were updated to a professional and smooth look. Thanks!

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your review 😃 We would love to hear if you have any feature requests or suggestions!

Zazie Books

It was just a minute and all our product photos are the same size now, therefore they look much more professional than before.

November 26, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

Red Hok

EXTRAORDINARIA APLICACION!! AHORRAMOS CIENTOS DE HORAS EN CAMBIAR EL TAMAÑO DE LAS FOTOGRAFIAS! EXTREMADAMENTE RECOMENDABLE!! FELICIDADES!

November 17, 2020

Gracias por tu reseña. Estoy feliz de poder ahorrarle tiempo (disculpe mi mal español, usé Google) 😅

Luxe Foliage

Great app, I used the "free" plan which only cost me an extra $2.50 onto of the free 50 and its easily the best $2.50 I have spent, my website visually looks 10times better and much easier to navigate

November 11, 2020

Thank you for your review 😀 Glad we could help make your website look better!

MUSICCI

Improved my site's performance! It was recommended to me by a Shopify customer representative and I instantly loved the app.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Glad you loved it and it improved your site speed. 😄

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

I used this app to help me resize my images. Saves time. Great app! My photos look great! Check it out!

November 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else! 😀

Seedbank

Really helped me to sort images and make our site more attractive! Recommended to everyone who struggle with image resizing.

November 1, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thanks for taking the time to recommend and write a review for our Photo Resize app. 😊

Blue's Bones

App was very easy to use and it gets the job done, Its worth the money.Photos were great and the system automatically updates.

November 1, 2020

Thanks for your review! Reach out if we can help with anything else 😃