Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

The Dvsh Collection

Great and very effective! Had no issues and was a quick and easy process in getting my page looking amazing

April 17, 2022

Thanks for your review 😊 Good to know you didn't encounter any issues. In case you will, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help.

Doodlebug Kidz

Time spent using app 8 minutes

New to Shopify, this company is awesome on resizing photos to match and store speed. It's super fast and easy to use!!

April 17, 2022

It's good to know you find our photo resize app easy and fast to use 😊

Perfecktionz

Time spent using app About 1 month

fast and quality resizing. Worth every Penny. I recommend everyone get this app dont second guess it!

April 17, 2022

Thanks for the recommendation 🤩 Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can help you with.

Esthetic Magnet

Location Australia

This is an amazing APP. Resizing photos has never been easy. It is just automatic. I recommend you download it to your store

April 17, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 It's always nice to hear that we built an app that helps merchants save time and money.

West Kent

Brilliant and so quick! So easy to download, use and really helpful. Hopefully this will help increase the speed of our site.

April 17, 2022

Thanks for your feedback! I'm happy to hear you find our photo resize app easy to use and helpful 😊

candyflosscreations.com

Time spent using app 44 minutes

very easy to use, quick service. not overcomplicated, helps with store load times and gives your store more of a professional look.

April 17, 2022

I'm glad you find our photo resize app easy to use 😊 It's good to know that we're able to help your store's load time while also giving it a clean and fresh look!

BlkElvn

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Photo Resize is amazingly helpful. Literally just a click of a single button and all of our product images were sized. So grateful that I was able to save so much time.

April 17, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm really glad we're able to help you save time so you can focus on other things for your online store 😊

ohmycbd.fr

Location France

Super fonctionnalité pour commencer sa boutique avec des photos de qualités sans difficultés.
Je recommande

April 17, 2022

Merci pour la recommandation! Je suis heureux que vous trouviez notre application utile pour votre magasin.

naturaltrinity

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used the app to help me resize a few photos and create more storage. It was as simple as a click of the button.

April 3, 2022

Happy to hear that we're able to save you time and storage 😊 Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!

Zenith Air Purifiers

Time spent using app 21 minutes

This App was amazing. it does all the work for me and all within a click of a button. Thankyou so much. Highly recommend.

March 31, 2022

I appreciate the recommendation 😊 Happy to hear that we're able to help you save time with photo resizing.