Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Chef May Shop

I like the app and it is really helpful to speed up your site I like the app and it is really helpful to speed up your site

July 11, 2021

Thanks for your review 😊 I'm happy to hear you find our photo resize app helpful. If you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Psalms365.co

Thanks for helping me to keep my store images uninformed! It looks great and I am super grateful. Now I am ready to launch

July 11, 2021

I'm so glad we're able to help you with your online store launch! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. If there's anything else we can help you with, please reach out to us. 😊

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Just found this app - love it! Then looked into the company a bit more, and what their ethos is - now I really love it. Well done team!!

July 11, 2021

Appreciate you taking your time to write this review. It is heartwarming and motivating to hear that you also liked our company's ethos. We really do our best to ensure we stay true to our mission and vision. If you have any feedback on how we can improve further, I would really love to hear them!

HealthHalo

This app helped me a lot with the resizing of the photo images on my website I will use this app again in the future.

July 5, 2021

I appreciate you leaving your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 If you have some suggestions or concerns, feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Foreverglolounge

I just used this app for the first time and I noticed an immediate difference to the photos that were chosen

July 5, 2021

I'm glad you saw immediate results by using our photo resize app! And, thank you for taking the time to leave your review 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

The League of Neurodivergents

Straight forward and easy to use. Great product. Analyzed approximately 800+ photos on our site, recommended which one should be resized. With one more click the system auto-magically handled the rest!

July 5, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 It's always nice to hear from our merchants, as we really want to make sure it does what we intend it to do --- to make the resizing of your photos a lot faster and convenient.

Bathing Tapir

Great job! It is always time-consuming to resize the photos, but this app just makes everything in one click!

July 5, 2021

We agree that photo resizing really takes time, and I'm glad our photo resize app was able to do the job for you! 😊 I appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

UTV Parts Guy

I was using photoshop to resize images on my site and it was very time consuming. This app is easy to use. I quickly resized over 200 images on my site.

June 28, 2021

I'm glad you're happy with how easy it is to use our app. Thanks for taking the time to write your feedback 😊 If there's anything else we can assist you with, just contact us. We'll be more than happy to help!

dvlscollection

Quick and easy. All you have to do is press a button and they do thee work for you. I highly recommend

June 28, 2021

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review on our photo resize app 😊 We have built our app exactly to make it quick and easy for our users to handle their product photo resizing. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Birch Babe Naturals

Love this app! Was going to manually download and resize all the images and then discovered this app. Installed it and had our images resized in minutes!!

June 15, 2021

I'm happy to hear you love our photo resize app and taking the time to leave this review 😄 If you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app, we'll be glad to hear them!