Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Henrybags.co.uk

Absolutely amazed. My products were all just slightly out of line with each other due to my photo size. Downloaded this app and within 4 minutes all of my photos on the site were resized with no issues at all. My catalogue on henrybags.co.uk is now all perfectly lined up and it looks a billion times better. This app also managed to make my header pictures look better.... something I didn’t expect. One of the quickest and easiest shopify apps I’ve used yet.

January 26, 2021

🎉 Thank you for such a lovely review!

Glad we could help. We really do try to build the easiest apps and provide solutions that give you your time back.

Feel free to reach out if you need anything else 😊

TC Straps

Very fast and efficient....a real time saver for all the images in your Shopify store. Give it a try

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time 😃

Ol'Arthur Solace Relief

I used this app to resize my photo. It has made my photos look more professional. I enjoying this app

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else. 😀

Zoe Beauty Supply

We use this app to help me resize the images to make it look more professional. We are very happy with some of the results

January 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Oleavicin Care

Very convenient and super simple. This would have taken much longer - saving time means saving money after all!

January 6, 2021

100% time = money! We couldn't agree with you more and so happy we could save you time. Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are here if you need anything at all 😃

Lumina Sol

I'm a first time store owner with minimal computer literacy, and this app worked beautifully in a matter of seconds to make my store look 1000% better.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! So glad to hear that we could help you make your store look better so quickly. Reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

CyberC4

Way too expensive for an app that only works when it feels like it and garbage customer support that knows their app is a piece of junk so they are desperate for every cent they can get. They will literally charge you multiple times and try to get away with it. They should get banned for their scammy practice and if not that then for the simple fact that are desperate for money and will waste your time to avoid refunding charges that they know are misplaced. Would not use this app if it was free because of who runs it.

December 31, 2020

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with our app. We have attempted to give you a call (based on the phone number on your site) however we were unable to reach you.
We would love to be able to help you solve any issues you are having. Please feel free to call back or email hello@pixc.com for support.

Update: We have provided you with a refund. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can assist with.

Hazel and Fox Boutique

This app has help me quite well!, the only down side if you have to pay to have your photos resized.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would *love* to be able to process everything for free however unfortunately like all businesses we have costs too (servers, developers, customer support). 🙃

Esskay 4

I try this app and loved what it did for the look of my store. I was expecting much less but it was very helpful

December 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you found our app useful! 🙂

WhippCream

I used this app to resize the images for better optimisation. It helped me a lot. I think this is perfect for basic resizing and automated feature is even greater.

December 18, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. 😀