Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Lumina Sol

I'm a first time store owner with minimal computer literacy, and this app worked beautifully in a matter of seconds to make my store look 1000% better.

January 6, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! So glad to hear that we could help you make your store look better so quickly. Reach out if we can assist with anything else. 😊

CyberC4

Way too expensive for an app that only works when it feels like it and garbage customer support that knows their app is a piece of junk so they are desperate for every cent they can get. They will literally charge you multiple times and try to get away with it. They should get banned for their scammy practice and if not that then for the simple fact that are desperate for money and will waste your time to avoid refunding charges that they know are misplaced. Would not use this app if it was free because of who runs it.

December 31, 2020

Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with our app. We have attempted to give you a call (based on the phone number on your site) however we were unable to reach you.
We would love to be able to help you solve any issues you are having. Please feel free to call back or email hello@pixc.com for support.

Update: We have provided you with a refund. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can assist with.

Hazel and Fox Boutique

This app has help me quite well!, the only down side if you have to pay to have your photos resized.

December 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would *love* to be able to process everything for free however unfortunately like all businesses we have costs too (servers, developers, customer support). 🙃

Esskay 4

I try this app and loved what it did for the look of my store. I was expecting much less but it was very helpful

December 20, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you found our app useful! 🙂

WhippCream

I used this app to resize the images for better optimisation. It helped me a lot. I think this is perfect for basic resizing and automated feature is even greater.

December 18, 2020

Glad we could help you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. 😀

The Guitar Boutique

So helpful to my small business with a big schedule. We'd still be resizing every photo separately over the weekend. Thanks again!

December 18, 2020

Glad we could help! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. 😊

Leather Needle Thread

Very easy to use and effective! i would definitely recommend this app. perfectly does the job it said it would

December 10, 2020

Thanks for recommending our Photo Resize app! Reach out if we can help you with anything else 😊

Tuff Grit

I used this App to help me edit and resize photos on my store and it is one of the best I have used. Quick and efficient. Incredible. Thank you Pixc

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else at all 😁

Beauty In BeastMode Fitness Apparel

great app and will recommend to friends. it was easy to download and start using on my website. def get it

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the app and recommending us! 😃

POMPIER SHOP

Super vraiment incroyable complétement révolutionnaire je trouve ça fou et dingue une telle application elle est vraiment génial à tous points.

December 10, 2020

Merci pour votre avis 😃 Veuillez nous contacter si vous avez besoin d'autre chose.