Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

OG BASIX

I used the app to help me to reduce the size of my images and help it to load faster, and it did a very good job.

August 2, 2021

Glad our app could help. Please reach out if you need help with anything else. 😊

Jitter Device

My Shopify store loaded pretty fast, but using photo resize made it much quicker. I know how much even 1 second faster load times can convert sales (by up to 15%), so I'm really happy to know I've sped up my website.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback 😊 I agree that even 1 second can make a difference to your sales conversion so I'm glad that our photo resize app can somehow help. If there's anything else you need help with, don't hesitate to reach out!

Mae and Millie - A Body Co.

The app claimed to have resized 199 images. Upon review, the images look the same. It did nothing. I want a refund. I paid for absolutely nothing.

July 19, 2021

I apologize for the bad experience on our app. I just coordinated this with our customer success team and I was informed that they have reached out to you and have already started to investigate your concern. Please check your email inbox or spam folder.

Chef May Shop

I like the app and it is really helpful to speed up your site I like the app and it is really helpful to speed up your site

July 11, 2021

Thanks for your review 😊 I'm happy to hear you find our photo resize app helpful. If you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Psalms365.co

Thanks for helping me to keep my store images uninformed! It looks great and I am super grateful. Now I am ready to launch

July 11, 2021

I'm so glad we're able to help you with your online store launch! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. If there's anything else we can help you with, please reach out to us. 😊

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Just found this app - love it! Then looked into the company a bit more, and what their ethos is - now I really love it. Well done team!!

July 11, 2021

Appreciate you taking your time to write this review. It is heartwarming and motivating to hear that you also liked our company's ethos. We really do our best to ensure we stay true to our mission and vision. If you have any feedback on how we can improve further, I would really love to hear them!

HealthHalo

This app helped me a lot with the resizing of the photo images on my website I will use this app again in the future.

July 5, 2021

I appreciate you leaving your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 If you have some suggestions or concerns, feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

Foreverglolounge

I just used this app for the first time and I noticed an immediate difference to the photos that were chosen

July 5, 2021

I'm glad you saw immediate results by using our photo resize app! And, thank you for taking the time to leave your review 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

The League of Neurodivergents

Straight forward and easy to use. Great product. Analyzed approximately 800+ photos on our site, recommended which one should be resized. With one more click the system auto-magically handled the rest!

July 5, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 It's always nice to hear from our merchants, as we really want to make sure it does what we intend it to do --- to make the resizing of your photos a lot faster and convenient.

Bathing Tapir

Great job! It is always time-consuming to resize the photos, but this app just makes everything in one click!

July 5, 2021

We agree that photo resizing really takes time, and I'm glad our photo resize app was able to do the job for you! 😊 I appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us.