Pixc: Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

pretty little things

i used this app to help resize my photos. it's great. i have to use a minimum of 100 words so i am just babbling.

October 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 I'm glad we're able to help you with your photos. Sorry about the minimum character. Unfortunately, it's something that Shopify has implemented. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any concerns.

Tough Samurai Coins

Time spent using app 12 minutes

ruined my photo sizes. 0 stars. now i have to go to each photo and fix it. terrible just terrible. very frustrated.

September 28, 2022

I'm sorry for this inconvenience. We'll be happy to assist you better with the app. We sent you an email and we hope to hear back from you soon.

Black Sheep Designs

Time spent using app 29 minutes

resize worked really well, made easy work of the repair my website needed. Im sure the rest of my resizes will go smoothly as well

September 25, 2022

Appreciate you leaving your review 🙂 I'm glad that our photo resize app works well for your store. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Outdoor Oil

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 12 minutes

This app is awesome and really saved me loads of time!! Wroth the sub to optimize and make your website look really great and Professional.

September 25, 2022

Thanks for your feedback 🙂 I'm glad we're able to help you save time with our app!

esencialpijamas

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Buenisimaaaa!!!!!!!!! en verdad es una gran app, y permite acomodar hasta 50 fotos gratuitas y sino el plan es super accesible de pagar. me encanto

September 6, 2022

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! 🙂 Me alegra saber que estás contento con el funcionamiento de la aplicación, así como con nuestros precios. Si tiene alguna inquietud, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros.

Level You 2.0

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 9 minutes

easy to use, tik it. especially a free plan. this app helped me to resize big images and save speed.

September 6, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad our Photo Resize app was able to help you with your product photos. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns. 🙂

Dripco Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Didn't change my photos, They seem out of sorts, and nothing is uniform. everything is a different size

August 25, 2022

Thank you for sharing your concern. We'll be happy to assist you further with this. Our team will make sure to update you on the thread that we already have.

Graine2phone™

Location France

...........crivez-nous ce qui vous a plu ou ce qui ne vous a pas plu dans cette application. Vos commentaires peuvent aider d'autres marchants à déterminer s'ils ont besoin de cette application.

August 25, 2022

Je comprends que vos commentaires sont probablement dus au nombre limité d'examens nécessaires. Mais, encore, merci d'avoir pris le temps. Si vous avez des préoccupations ou des questions concernant notre application, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter.

Rare Theory

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The app definitely does what it says it will do, it resized my images on my website perfectly. The only thing I didn't like is that some of the images where I removed the white background, the app made the white background visible again which is why it got 4 stars :/ but other than that, it's great!

August 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback 🙂 I'm glad you still find our app useful. I completely understand what you mean about your transparent photos. We deliberated adding 'transparent' on our color picker. But, unfortunately, it would only work for images that have png file types and would cause some problems with most of our merchants. We'll definitely think about this.

Paulandgail

Time spent using app 4 minutes

can't see that it made a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

August 14, 2022

I appreciate you reaching out about this and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer success team has sent you an email to assist you better with the app. We're looking forward to your response.