Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Sleeky Silk.co

This app does exactly what it says and it does it incredibly easy..I just installed, clicked and in less than 5 minutes the app did what would have taken me a hours to do. Definitely a great help. My page photos are sized perfectly..thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Glad we could help you. 😊

Staavias

Great app. Does what it says it does - I'm looking to increase speed for both mobile & desktop and so far seems to be working good. Would recommend.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app! 😃

Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else or if you have any feature requests.

TCGVault

Quite useful so far, would recommend. Curious to see how useful it can be for me and my store in the future.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have had one of our team members reach out to see how we can further help you. 🙂

NuSyna Medical

I did not see a change in the photos on the website. I was expecting the photos to upload rather quickly as stated.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review. We'd love to look into this for you.
Our support team has reached out. Please check your email so we can assist (sometimes the email can end up in your spam folder)

Seed to Sky Vaporizers

This was so simple to use, looks so much better for a couple clicks worth of work! while possible to do yourself, Its not nearly as easy.
Thanks

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help you.
Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 😃

t.p.p. Hair Care

Saved huge amount of time quickly and effectively. Made the entire process speedy and accurate. Highly recommended

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us! We really appreciate it. Glad we could save you time.

Sheek Boutique

Quick and efficient. This app was able for resize all pictures on my website in under 30 seconds! Absolutely amazing. Very user friendly.

August 30, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! Glad we could help you. If you need anything else or have any feature requests, we would love to hear them! 😊

GRANATE 27

saved me a lot of time. Hopefully it will optimize the online store and will provide a better UX overall

August 30, 2020

Thanks for your review! Glad we could save you time 😃

Pink Paparatzi

So far I am not to impressed with this app. My photos are not all the same size. I don't understand what I paid for, because it did not do the job it was suppose to do.

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry you have had a poor experience. I believe our team has been in contact with you and is handling your concern. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Techsavvy

Very simple and easy. All I had to do was install the app, and around 30 seconds later it gave me the option to resize all of my images and BOOM they were all resized!

August 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Glad that we could quickly resize your images for you. 😊