Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Dropped It Shop

this app did exactly what it said it would do it resized my images. It is an awesome application I highly recommend it

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs. 😊

Kindred Mercantile

This app is super quick and easy. It automatically resized my images in less than 2 minutes! Saved me time and money!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. Glad we could save you time and money 😀

thejingleshop

love it, quick and easy to use, all in a couple of clicks. 99.9% of the time you don't have to go ahead and do any additional modifications

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your lovely review! For the other 0.1% of the time, we are here to help manually, so feel free to email us. 😀

IAMTRACYBURTON

could not be easier to use and a huge time saver...love it how did I live without it for so long. Thank you

October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review 😊 Reach out if we can help with anything else.

Mister Mann

Amazing app! Made life much easier and now my store is looking great! Thanks PIXC
mistermann.com.au

October 28, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

IDI Clothing

I used this app and from what I see so far it has done magic. This app saved me so much time and money $ otherwise I would have resize them one by one.

October 24, 2019

Thank you for your review.
We resize product images however an email is coming your way so we can see how we can help. Resizing for other images is on the roadmap 😊

Arcus Cloud Co.

Good App, does what it needs to do and the free option is perfect for the smaller sites and the per image pricing is affordable.

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help you with any other product image editing needs.

Enhance My World

Easy to use......................................................................................

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist with anything else.

Alilight.net

I really appreciate . This app is help me to resize my store images .
Thanks so much!
Awesome work

October 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

awesomechristmas

used this app to optimise my photos. seem quite legit for now. will continue to observe this app :) ..................

October 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. We like to believe we are legit too 😊 If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.