Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

aventurina.mx

amazing app to resize and optimize! did it all by itself, cero efforts! will see how it goes but so far loved it

Thanks for your review! 🤩

Kofi Kreations

I had issues with the app but pixc support was very helpful to resolve the issue. They were very fast to respond and provided excellent service.

August 2, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad to hear that we could help you resolve the issue. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else. 😊

General Gadgets

Great App. Did exactly as it said. Provided my website with a noticeable increase in speed and hopefully will satisfy my customers.

August 2, 2021

Glad our app could help with your site speed. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! 😊 Reach out if you need help with anything else.

SignaReliefmexico

I use this app to resize my photos hence make my webpage faster, help a lot for the charging of my website with our customers.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad the app was helpful. Please reach out if you need anything else! 😀

Zettas Jewellery

Dishonest description- free service limited. Poor effort Shopify. Go to Microsoft Store for free app

August 2, 2021

We aim to provide as accurate information in our listing as possible. Shopify and Shopify apps have free features and some are paid. Please reach out if you have any questions - we would be more than happy to help. 🙂

Match Up Apparel

This app is absolutely amazing literally it made my store look even more professional. Bravo to the team that created this app.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. If we can help with anything else, please feel free to reach out! 😊

Junebugswickedcandy

This is a great and easy app! I would definitely recommend and will use on my other websites. It has made my site look neat

August 2, 2021

Thanks for your review! Feel free to reach out if you need help with your other sites. 😊

American Borderz

I used this app and it works well... It does everything... recommend...... It makes the store fast..

August 2, 2021

Thanks for the review! Reach out if we can help with anything else 😁

teddy + maya

Great app. super handy and helps website to have a better speed. Love it!
Use on both my businesses.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for being a loyal customer! Glad we could help you with your images. Reach out if you need anything else! 😊

Lucy Joy Candle Co.

Was quick and easy resize of all my photos on my website! I would very much recommend this app if you want an easy solution.

August 2, 2021

Glad we could save you time resizing your images. Please reach out if we can assist with anything else. 🙂