Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

White Hammers

So easy and fast to use. I wanted to find this kind of App. So grateful thanks a lot for your service

November 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. Reach out if you need help with anything else or other types of apps you are looking for. We are here to help you! 🙂

Love Paws

great app, resized the photos on our website very quickly - easy to see the difference. just got the app so only tried the resize function

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else 😀

Spades XO

Pretty easy to install and use i just finished up using it so i will have to see what it has completed

November 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. Feel free to contact us if you need any help ☺️

Adelline Beauty

Works well. No complaints. Fairly priced, simple, and light app. It does what it says on the box well.

November 12, 2019

Thanks for your review 😀

Tori Luxe Extensions

My images were completely unaligned making my store look less professional. The app analyzed my photos and resized them all in under 2 minutes! It looks so much better on my phone and the the computer!

November 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! Glad we could make your store look better. Feel free to email us if we can help with anything else.

KleverStitch

This app did exactly what i needed it to do. It scanned my store, and resized all images that needed to be resized. Quick and super easy.

November 10, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can assist with any other image editing needs. We are here for you.

the cat case store

Love it! Super practical and fast! It made everything easier! No more editing one photo by one. thank you!
saved a lot of time

November 7, 2019

Thank you for your review. 😊 So glad we could save you time. Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other product image editing needs.

Hair Sophisticated

VERY GOOD APP i was able to do every thing with a snap of a finger . easy was and i would reccommend

November 7, 2019

Thanks for your review 😀 Glad we could help.

voom.cl

I recommend this app because it really changed the size of my images and now it looks how a website is supposed to look. Clean and simple

November 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we could help. Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs.

All the little things

This app is absolutely Foolproof. Cant rate highly enough.
A must for novices. Definitely worth downloading.

November 6, 2019

Thank you for your review! Reach out if we can help with any other product image editing needs.