Photo Resize

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

EmFreudery Designs

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works really well for keeping all of my images a uniform size. I am grateful that I don't have to worry about re-sizing all of the images myself. I'm on the pay-as-you-go plan though, and I find it pretty funny that EVERY single week when I upload new images, it misses just one picture during the analyze process, causing me to have to pay the extra .45 to get that picture sized. It's not much, but seriously? Every week? Seems a bit shady.

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 and I'm sorry to hear about the issue you encountered. We'll look into this matter to see what's causing the issue and have it fixed. We'll update you as soon as possible.

pawfecto.au

Location Australia

LIFE CHANGING! I spent day's trying to resize a photo on Canva. Being a new business owner on a budget i was trying to save money by designing my own website & photo resize saved my sanity. Amazing feature - absolutely life changing!

June 6, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback 🤩 I'm really glad you find it useful and we're able to help you save money and time working on your product images.

Mountain Village Merchandise

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nope... just NOPE... $20/month for this service and they won't let me cancel my subscription.. Scamy... Actually making me really mad I paid them

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our app.

I've checked your account and see that you have already uninstalled our app (and hence also unsubscribed). It looks like you were able to resize 700 images. If you have any concerns with the images we processed, we will be reaching out to help.

Our downgrade button is in the Settings tab on our app. There might have been some technical issues when you tried to downgrade, but I just checked it and I can confirm it's working.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Oates Bikes

Great app, very easy to use, hardly ever need the support team! Highly recommended for first time users

May 31, 2022

Thanks for taking the time for this review and the recommendation. I'm glad you find our photo resize app easy to use. 😊

Honey & mint co

Time spent using app 4 minutes

The app was easy to use. worked well on my photos. It was very fast and efficent. I will use it again

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on our photo resize app 😊 Glad it works well for you. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Unique Flavors LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use. I still have the free plan but I am looking into an upgrade. The installation was also easy to do.

May 27, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad you find our app easy to install and easy to use. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any concerns 😊

L'Americano

Location Italy
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Tutto bene, le ftoto sono state sistemate a costo 0. Cosa vuoi di più? un lucano? un amaretto? no, una bella app semplice da usare. grazie

May 22, 2022

Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a lasciare questo feedback. Sono felice di poterti aiutare con le foto dei tuoi prodotti. 😊

ToyTime

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I think Shopify should provide this for free, This works great but giving this for free will help a lot for the member

May 16, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 😊 As much as we want to offer this for free, I know you'll understand that as a business, we also need have expenses to continue supporting our customers, such as yourself. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

proofsupps.eu

Awesome app that automatically resize all your photos and make them look better at your store. Glad to use it

May 16, 2022

Thanks for the review 😊 It's nice to know we're able to help you with resizing fast. Let us know if you have any concerns. We'll be here to help.

Cylinder Head Supply

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I was concerned about my image sizes so I used this app to check and resize my images. It was easy to install and use. Very quick

May 16, 2022

Thanks for the review 😊 I'm glad you find it fast and easy to use. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.