Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Lulu's Vinyl Boutique

This app is super simple to use and made cleaning up our website extremely easy! Just the click of a button and all of our photos were the same size!

November 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Feel free to reach out if we can help with any other image editing needs.

ChanteUnique

My photos were not very professional looking due to being different sizes. This app helped resize my photos!

November 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. If you need help with anything else, let us know!

clearproco

This app was awesome definitely recommend to anyone wanting to resize photos on there ecom store website

November 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. Let us know if we can help with any other image editing needs.

Control The Court

This app quickly identified my images that needed to be fixed. It led to congruent site design and layout, which leads to more conversions. It is legit!

November 24, 2019

Thank you for such an awesome review. We really appreciate it!

Reach out if we can help with anything else.

DadWare

I dunno what it actually did, but it did it free and quickly! Hopefully it'll speed upload times and keep the pics looking good. Can't beat the price.

Hi there,

Our app makes all your images square and aligned.

Reach out if you need assistance with anything else or any other image editing needs. Pixc's here to help!

CLA Outlet

bom....................................................................................................

Thanks for your review!

NettysGlitz

I’m so confused! Why are all my pictures blurry??? No option to revert the sizing!! I sent an email. Please visit www.nettysglitz.com to see the rubbish I paid for! I would like a refund!! This would loose me customers! I’m livid!

Hi there,

We have been in touch. Please check your email as we would love to assist you in fixing the issue you have.

Teal Attic Boutique

i love the free option, it helped my site look better put together. I will definitely continue to use the free option in the future. i wish the monthly fee was a little lower and i would definitely subscribe.

November 22, 2019

Thanks for the review and the feedback! Instead of the subscription, you can resize images as you go for $0.05/image.

Please let us know if this helps you. We will also reach out via email.

Mäele

Downloaded the app and all I got was a white boarder around my images. Tried to restore and then delete app - now my product pictures is a mess. No response from customer service and I don't know how to solve this.... Terrible.

November 21, 2019

Hi there,

After reviewing your concern, we have found that the images have been properly restored. We have sent you emails to coordinate the issue and make sure the matter has been resolved.

Please feel free to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you. We're here to help!

Thank you.

ShopGuru

I used this app to resize the product images on my store website. It was amazing and a timesaver. I highly recommend this product for other merchants.

November 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We would love to know how we can improve! Our team will be in touch to see how we can help you.