Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

Rugs World

I've been waiting a long time for an app like this, saves hundreds of hours of tedious work resizing images.
Thanks a lot!

Fashion Culture 2

Great application that will save you a lot of time!

Just Pet Products

Worked great! Will save me time of individually fixing in the future. Thx!

Shes Fly Boutique

Nice! I love the way it resized all my pictures. It makes my website look more polished and professional.

Dr Goat Beard Facial Care

very easy app.... a few clicks and done

Rugchic

This app sure saves an extreme amount of time and money when uploading bulk images. I'm very happy that it was recommended to me.

Ensemble Oslo

Really simple and nice app that makes the selected images square and aligns content to the center. Works best on images with white background, as the blank space will be white. However, absolutely worth a try as any mistakes can be corrected with a restore button.

Thanks a lot guys, you saved me some hours of manually resizing.

Ausstore

saved sooo much time!! awesome app

Body Doodads

Great App! Now all pics are square and layout on the pages.
Easy to use, just download the app and click.

Charming Treasures Rsa

Although this app is in beta testing, and I experienced one or two minor issues, I must commend the support staff and team for their excellent service and the way in which they handled my problem and incredibly quickly. I have never received such exceptional customer service from a web developer. With that said, my store has benefited greatly from using this app. Thank you!