Pixc: Photo Resize , 1,961 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to efficiently resize multiple images, improving website speed, SEO, and store aesthetics. They praise its automatic resizing feature for enhancing image quality and appreciate the 'Pay As You Go' plan and free options. The app's reliability, performance, and customer service are also positively reviewed. It's particularly valued for its impact on mobile store appearance.

September 29, 2017

there are no option to restore images

Norkodolls
About 1 hour using the app
Pixc replied March 26, 2019

We reached out to you about this, but it appears we haven't received a reply.

In any case, if you're not satisfied with the results of the resizing, click on "Restore" (screenshot: https://nimb.ws/WmX5U1).

Thank you for continuing to use the Photo Resize app. Feel free to email us if you have questions or feature suggestions.

PS: Excuse the delay in this reply. Replying to reviews is a new feature of Shopify.

July 22, 2021

I use this app to resize my photos hence make my webpage faster, help a lot for the charging of my website with our customers.

SignaReliefmexico
Mexico
Pixc replied August 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad the app was helpful. Please reach out if you need anything else! 😀

August 8, 2019

Great app. fast as well. Just what i needed to make my store look more cohesive. Will recommend to friends

Mydellaboutique
Pixc replied August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommending us 😀

June 12, 2022

Exceptional - super easy process, everything was automatic! Took a few seconds and everything was optimized! Great job!

Respite & Resources
Pixc replied June 14, 2022

Thanks for the feedback 😍 I'm glad you find it super easy to use. If you have any feedback / suggestions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

April 9, 2017

excellent app super easy to you and fast

Flavours For Health
Malta
August 29, 2017

Will try their support team if we encounter any issues.

Giovanni Masoni Gmail Com
30 minutes using the app
August 31, 2018

Works great. Collection pages look so much better!

Constructive Realities
1 minute using the app
May 24, 2018

ça n'a absolument rien changé sur mon site

Mai Concept Store
France
32 minutes using the app
Edited March 6, 2019

you have to download all your photos which takes about 20 mins... At the end of the download it says we found X amount of photos that are not square and its going to be X amount to do it. I passed. Waste of time in my opinion,

The Robbins Nest By Liz
27 minutes using the app
Pixc replied March 6, 2019

Hi Liz,

Sorry that you had a bad experience with our app. As the founder, I would personally love to hear what you would like the app to do.

The first 150 images are free to resize and $0.05/image or $19.99/month. We work on pricing our app to be reasonable for our customers so we can employ the software developers to continually improve our technology and create a better experience.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please email us at hello@pixc.com

September 21, 2020

This app is the bomb, I wished they offered a better free plan though. I would have to research an app that has an totally free plan, as the offer that is stated isn't in my budget.

Glizzy Glo
21 minutes using the app
Pixc replied September 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. We would love to be able to offer everything for free. However, unfortunately, we need to charge so we can keep building solutions and products to help merchants like yourself. 😊 Feel free to reach out to our customer support team and we will see how we can further help you during this time.