Photo Resize

Photo Resize

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

MAGHYI

C'est conforme à la description ! Parfaite utilisation et rapide. Analyse et proposition d'image à redimensionner.

September 22, 2020

Merci merci 😀

Blurry Images

Honestly never seen an app like this thats so user friendly. Love to see more and i'm looking forward to the results of my store

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Feel free to email us if you have any questions or have feature requests 😀

Star Fans

makes your whole store look amazing in one click. They app does a great job in resizing the photos so that the nothing is left out

September 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Glad we could help you 😄

Staavias

Great app. Does what it says it does - I'm looking to increase speed for both mobile & desktop and so far seems to be working good. Would recommend.

September 14, 2020

Thank you for recommending our app! 😃

Feel free to reach out if we can help with anything else or if you have any feature requests.

Seed to Sky Vaporizers

This was so simple to use, looks so much better for a couple clicks worth of work! while possible to do yourself, Its not nearly as easy.
Thanks

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad we could help you.
Feel free to reach out if you have any suggestions or feature requests. 😃

t.p.p. Hair Care

Saved huge amount of time quickly and effectively. Made the entire process speedy and accurate. Highly recommended

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your review and for recommending us! We really appreciate it. Glad we could save you time.

Sheek Boutique

Quick and efficient. This app was able for resize all pictures on my website in under 30 seconds! Absolutely amazing. Very user friendly.

August 30, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review! Glad we could help you. If you need anything else or have any feature requests, we would love to hear them! 😊

GRANATE 27

saved me a lot of time. Hopefully it will optimize the online store and will provide a better UX overall

August 30, 2020

Thanks for your review! Glad we could save you time 😃

Techsavvy

Very simple and easy. All I had to do was install the app, and around 30 seconds later it gave me the option to resize all of my images and BOOM they were all resized!

August 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Glad that we could quickly resize your images for you. 😊

Click Office Chairs

Really easy to fix my image sizing. Would have taken me hours to do. As I get more products, I will upgrade my plan. Thanks

September 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. Glad we could save you hours of time!