Photo Resize by Pixc

Photo Resize by Pixc

by Pixc

Automatically resizes and replaces all your product photos

POINTERS EQUINE & COUNTRY

I have been using the app for around 6 months and all of a sudden it has stopped working. I have emailed support twice and haven't received a reply. I tried uninstalling and that hasn't worked either. its a shame as I used the app a lot and thought it was great up until now.

October 18, 2019

Updated reply:

Hi there -
we wanted to update you to let you know that we have released the new version of our app. We would love you to try it again. We have emailed your store email. Please check your junk folder in case you didn't receive it.

Thanks for taking the time to review our app.

Firstly, I want to apologize. We have just received your message.

We updated our app yesterday with a brand new UX and this might be affecting it. I will have our technical team looking into it for you.

We have just sent an email and will help you troubleshoot the app and/or run it for you.

Canne.Dogs&Cats

De las fotos que tenía en la tienda. No todos las imagenes quedaron cortadas y encuadradas de la manera correcta. Luego el customwe review no permite enviar la calificación si no escribes más que absurdo.

Knockout Watches

Nothing changed, all, not square, images are still the same on the site. It was worth try. Moving on to the next app for another test.

April 19, 2019

Thank you for trying our app. I'm sorry that the app did not work as expected for you.

I've reached out to you via email, as I would really like to make things right. I understand that you have uninstalled the app, but if you'd like to try again, I'd be happy to walk you through the entire process, or I can run the app for you.

I look forward to hearing back from you so I can assist you.

- J-za from the Customer Success team (hello@pixc.com)

4HousePets

What this app fails to say is it's actually not free, you only receive a certain amount of photos (which realistically isn't enough for any store with a lot of product) and after that it cost 5 cents per photo to edit! Definitely not worth 5 cents per photo. The concept is a good idea but not worth the cost. Uninstalling!

March 6, 2019

I'm sorry that you are not happy with our pricing. We did explain in the description that the first 150 images are free. Alternatively can also pay $19.99/month to have unlimited images resized -- which we would hope would save you hours of your time.

Unfortunately to be able to employ our software development team and customer service team, we need to charge for our app. We work really hard on making sure our pricing is fair for all businesses.

We hope you will give Pixc another try 😀

PS. Excuse the delay in this reply, this is a new feature of Shopify's.

Uroda Is

Really really slow. App stuck on "Processing Images" for 40 minutes.

March 26, 2019

Hi there, I believe we reached out to you about this issue and we were able to fix it.

I also wanted to let you know that we have released an updated version of the app and it’s now a lot faster. Feel free to give it another try.

PS: Excuse the delay in this reply. Replying to reviews is a new feature of Shopify.

Zos Wine

In one store, its showing the products from another of my store's. There customer support doesn't mention this issue at all even though other reviews mention the problem. They've got a chat-bot active but the agent shows as away and not responding.

March 6, 2019

I'm sorry that you had issues. Initially, when we built this app we didn't build it for multi-stores.

We have now made improvements over time and hope you will try us again.

As the founder, I care deeply about helping you as a customer and would love you to contact us so we can help you. 😀Email us at hello@pixc.com

PS: Excuse the late reply to this review, this is a new feature of Shopify. I believe that we did reach out via email in 2018.

Norkodolls

there are no option to restore images

March 26, 2019

We reached out to you about this, but it appears we haven't received a reply.

In any case, if you're not satisfied with the results of the resizing, click on "Restore" (screenshot: https://nimb.ws/WmX5U1).

Thank you for continuing to use the Photo Resize app. Feel free to email us if you have questions or feature suggestions.