Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

by Pinoculars

Advanced conversion tracking and retargeting for Pinterest.

ZIPPY RED

This app is waste of time and not proper working. I'm lost my money. and app support team not supported me.

December 13, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear about that! It looks like you got in touch with Shopify on November 27th for a refund. I had approved that refund, but it seems like Shopify's financial team didn't follow up with you. Just shoot me an email at alex@pinoculars.com and we'll speak with Shopify to make sure this is taken care of!

joy&charm

I installed it and set up the Pinterest tags it worked in the first day and events were tracked, but it did not work after I started to run ads, no tags detected by Pinterest tag helper, a waste of time and money!

December 12, 2019

Sorry to hear you were having issues! The Tag Helper can be blocked by other browser extensions such as an Ad Blocker. Though Pinoculars was running, the Tag Helper wasn't showing it.

An alternate way to check for tag events would be through Pinterest's Tag History in your Pinterest dashboard. If you'd like to give Pinoculars another try, just let me know and I can make sure your tag is firing properly!