Pinoculars ‑ Pinterest Tag

Advanced Pinterest Tag: Conversion Tracking & Retargeting

$15/month. 7-day free trial.

Pinoculars adds advanced tracking for your Pinterest tag.

Kidoriman

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

After 2.5 months of unsuccessful tries to install the Pinterest tag with proper productIDs, i gave this app a shot and it magically installed the tag!!! after 48 hours Pinterest recognized the tag, and we can finally start advertising. I wish I'd discovered this app before!

Eline Rosina | EN

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I try to install the Pinterest tag manually. Doesn't work at all. with this app it runs in a couple od minutes. Customer service is also perfect.

Artric Clothing

Location Netherlands

Great help! Amzing service from chat help. Pixel/tag was installed very quickly. Still need to run ads but test was good.

VIVIKKA

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy set up and great customer service. Alex answers your messages straight away if you have any questions or issues!

Yozaly

Location France

Very good, the team is very reactive answering and manually helping setting up when needed! If you want to do pin ads, you need it

Oncor Recycled Trees

Great app, finally can use conversion ads in pinterest. Only app that worked for me. Awesome support.

HiLash.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a problem, where I had installed to much events and got confused. They helped instantly and solved my problem. Now everything is working smoothly.

FRONT LOVE

Time spent using app 1 day

This is the best app for Pinterest advertising. I had a problem with integration but it was quickly resolved, great support!

¡Multiplicate X Cero!

Location France

Everything perfect, Alex solved a problem with an app that created conflict with my pixel and I don't stop until I solve it even if it was night. Thanks a lot

NorthAlley Homestore

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy and seamless way to connect the pinterest tag to my shopify store. With a click of a button everything was connected.

With that, I got amazing service from the support team today, which is what inspired this review. My tag was firing incorrectly, and within the same day they diagnosed the issue and fixed it.

5/5 overall in my opinion