Pinoculars

Pinoculars

by Pinoculars

Pinterest conversion tracking and retargeting.

RestyledHomes

Best customer service ever and so far going well :-) I wanted to have Pinterest data to make good business decisions so this was a must.

wecansavethebees

Alex the Dev is great! very quick response time and fixed some code that i had previously messed up :)

Benny and Ollie

Excellent service, very professional. Alex helped me double check that I set everything up correctly. 10/10 would recommend.

Cozy Cottage Store

So pleased with this app and helping me with my Pinterest promoted pins. This is making my life so much simpler - thank you!

ReBubble Cup

Pinoculars finally got my tracking working, and Alex was a big help. I'm excited to focus on promoted pins again. Thank you!

BricksHub

Been using this app for several months now and it's been a life saver. Customer service is also excellent

Storiarts

Happy not to have to maintain compliance with Pinterest's ever changing API myself. Alex was also very helpful with support questions.

getModern

Great App and Fantastic Customer service. Learning to set up tracking on Pinterest is tricky, this app does it all for you with the click of a button.

Kings Regent

This is the first time i did a review on any shopify apps and all i can say is that their support is superb! Alex is super fast and very efficient! thanks alot!

luxylavish

Such an amazing app. This application completely gets rid of the headache involved with trying to install the code for pinterest advertising. Also, Alex is very accessible and super helpful. He quickly responded to my needs and questions. Thank you!

Previous 1 3