4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and customization options. It allows for pinning store items to Pinterest, enhancing visibility, and offers the option to exclude pins from certain pages. The customer service is noted for its efficiency and responsiveness. Merchants also value the professional appearance of the app and its ability to pin images without size issues, making it a useful tool for boosting social proof and sales.

November 2, 2023

So easy to install

I Sew Jo
1 day using the app
June 21, 2023

It is working!!! Thanks a alot for everything. It is working!!! Thanks a alot for everything. It is working!!! Thanks a alot for everything.

Brand And Cheap
Türkiye
1 day using the app
May 30, 2023

Very easy to set up! Love having this option for customers! Thank you! Pin it button is a must have for any product website and we use it for all 3 of ours.

Low Country Fair Trade
11 minutes using the app
August 4, 2023

This app is just what I wanted for my store. More than that it is simple to install and after installation in works as needed. Thank you, guys, for a great job!

neleti
Moldova
11 minutes using the app
Edited June 16, 2023

Thanks for making it so quick and easy to install. It was easy to access on my page and easy to use. It is great to have another option of sharing my products.

Lil-aiges Creations - Quality Australian-made Gifts
13 minutes using the app
August 21, 2023

I want to connect my store with Pinterest because I want more customer my be i well gate more sell from Pinterest support thank you

arman a
United Arab Emirates
About 1 hour using the app
June 8, 2023

This app installation was super easy and quick! My e-com store will be launching soon and I'm looking forward to exploring multiple avenues to increase my brand's awareness and traffic to my store through customer engagement.

Sashay All Day
15 minutes using the app
October 10, 2023

wonderful app thank you so much

Jps collections

GHANI DIAG
Algeria
2 minutes using the app
Edited May 24, 2023

We installed on out site PCTechSupply.com and it's so easy! Also FREE! Thanks so much for such a wonderful app, and for making it free.

PCTechSupply.com