Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Sharon Rose Stop Shop No1 Inc

Pinterest App Button is simply great, I can view my entire Shoptify store on Pinterest and also additional customers who comes to my board. Thank you Pinterest; your help is truly appreciated.

GALLERY WOL75 | Online Gallery for Modern & Contemporary Art

perfect! works fine as i can see itperfect! works fine as i can see itperfect! works fine as i can see itperfect! works fine as i can see itperfect! works fine as i can see it

Jonah Brown Boutique

Super Easy to install and very user friendly! We hope this gives us more presence on Pinterest! Look forward to seeing how this helps us grow.

Courtney Hall Art

Such a great and simple app. Took 30 seconds to set up. The best feature is that you can exclude certain pages and images.

Sesane

Working well, easy to instal thank you very much .............................................................

Sunny4ever

The app works great, easy set up, simple in use, and great customer service. I highly recommend

Beira

Great! so easy to use! Great instructions and worked first time. Thanks again. Look forward to it helping with my business.

Seven Dials London

This app made it so quick to pin my products to my pinterest store. Very helpful, will see if this helps to drive traffic to my store.

Gamer Life

This app is very easy to use for buyers and very easy to setup for sellers. A++++++++++++++++++++++++

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

Incredibly easy to install and worked instantly. I've been wanting to have this feature for my products for ages now and am so glad I finally found the app that provides this feature. Recommended highly!