Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Alicetheluxe

Ahora es fácil de crear un pin desde mi página web. Me gusta porque publico mucho en Pinterest y me ayuda a hacerlo de manera muy fácil

Recollect Shop

Super easy to use and it was very quick to set up. I especially liked the fact you can customise the pin button.

Trendnik-650

I used this button to explore my store products, need a button for marketing products of my dropshipping store

lyketyl

Super efficient, worked right away and very easy to set up. I recommend it, at least for now it works well.

dolceadrianaofficial

Fantastic, is useful, intuitive and easy. I recommend it in every e-commerce or website to improve the engagement

Jane At Home

Great, very easy to set up. Hope it will help my business grow and that my customers find it useful.

Lucidous Sports

It took me around 20 seconds to install it and activate it on my store! Thank you very much for it!

Ashley's Exclusive Glam

Amazing! Setup took me 30 sec and I was done! I highly recommend this in the future, if your new to the business world.

NOOMYA- loved things

super easy und selbsterklärend! Mit einem Click sind alle Bilder Pinnable. So mag ich das... ;-) DANKE

GCTeez

Easy as 123, no thinking required. Looks better than the standard Shopify button already there. And it took me all of 30 seconds to setup