Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

maanmode

good experiance with this app. It work right away and easy to use. I really think people will have so much on the pinterest app

Snackrite Xotiks

very good so far , I will let you guys know if this adds more traffic to my website then the time comes

World of Art Global Limited

There is quite possibly not a simpler app to use. It does what it says with the absolute minimum of fuss. Perfect. Thanks!

Deserved Luxury

I used this app to help me connect pintrest to my store, because the pintrest app is unable in Australia.

Little Yellow Bungalow, LLC

Very happy with this app................................................
It is very User Friendly:-)

TODO ROL SPAIN

Es rápido y sencillo, la acabo de poner, pero me ha resultado muy fácil, la verdad y eso que a mi me cuestan estas cosas

We Create It Australia

Good. hnnhhjjjmjjkjbfxexdfvgjkkgrrctcyniomommonuvytcdrcrybniikminububyvtvtcrxexrcrvybunimimihbgvrcexeikolp,kmjbgvfxedrgul?lijhbtcrxexwxd

pricemy

esta funcionando muito bem funcionalidade perfeita para o meu negocio estou aprendendo bastante com o app

MY CAR MERCH

I used this app to pin my product in pinterest .so far so good.thanks a million.i am really looking forward to the improvements that will be made for this app.I hope it stays free for good.

Larissa Made This

This has got to be the easiest app I've use so far. It only took a few minutes to install. No Problems. Thanks!