Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

field & moor

Wow - So quick to install... great way of getting pinners to search your site for all the images they like... and save or share them.

The Preserve Plants Shop

It was really quick and easy to set up, love the follow up prompts throughout set up to check if everything is working. Thanks for making it possible for small businesses like ours to increase our SEO.

Magnolia Accents

Very easy to install and use, I wish I could install it on my other stores that aren’t shopify as well

DiecastModeler - Hiteck Hobbies

Easy install great exposure. thanks for the help. All Apps should be this easy to install and use. Pinterest is the place to be.

Tangledroots.shop

This may be the easiest app that I've added to my store! Just follow the (easy - no coding!) instructions and voila! Thank you!

IMBISSS

Super easy to set up thank you! I'm not the most IT savvy of people so when I saw this app and it promised to be an easy set up, it didn't disappoint.

obeado

This is my first time to install this app to my store, it looks good, kind of helpful to increase my sales.

Studio Camellia Handmade

Great function to get your images and products onto pinterest. Easy to install and easy to use on your shopify store.

Truly Good Coffee

Works as promised! And there are no issues in my Dawn 2.0 theme. Highly recommended if you want an easy install and customizable Pinterest app.

Squirrl

That was so easy! I'd seen the Pin It button on other sites but had no idea this app is available on shopify. One click - installed; one click - tested; one click - all done. Now I have Pin It on my site to increase my Pinterest audience. Thanks.