Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Schildren

No issues, works just as expected! Glad I found this app!!!! I like that you can choose which icon you would like to pin.

Pati Pours Paint

Oh my goodness! Easiest app ever! Took less than 30 seconds to install and update my shop. Pin It works perfectly, looking forward to seeing how this helps expand my presence on Pinterest. Thank you!

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I did leave a review of the ease of understanding of your terms of service, the easy to understand installation instructions are a credit to utility and the holding of your customers hand without patronizing is remarkable

THE ARTESANAL

Just installed this app and it was easy to install and appears to be doing exactly as promised. I will update this review in a month after some time using it but so far all is going smooth.

DollyJ Studio

Nice app. Have just installed it and will see how it goes. But I am hoping it will help me make my pinterest page more popular

Taralynn's Presets

The fastest and easiest plugin ever! Love that you can change the colors and size. AMAZING! It took me three minutes to make the changes on my site.

Braw Paper Co

Easy to install, good choice of icons. All working as it should, looking forward to see the impact it has on our Pinterest profile.

Rahtique

Great and easy to install! I really like this cool feature let see how it continues to work out. !!!!

Faux Luxe Beautique

AWESOME effortless install!! It took less than a minute to!! Now let's see how many pins we rack up!

Seriously Good Brownies

it worked I have the pinit on my photos lets see if it helps now ! app was easy to install and use even though I am not used to using