Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT™

super easy to install! great app! very happy with it and love that its free thanks a lot! i recommend

Biggirlri

I was referenced to use this app, to bring more customer's hope it works, plus its free so, it real cool.

Saving Times Press

This was so simple and free! I used this app to add Pinterest pins to my store. Pinterest is a great way to add traffic to your store and this app made it so easy. Thanks!

TasselRue

super easy to use and best part it's free! Also involves no coding which is great love love love love

Threads

Excellent app, worked fine and easy to pin my products by customer at their convenience for use and purchase

JewelProof

It's very easy to install and use, the pin it button is personalizable and cute to see. This app simplifies my life!

THE HOUSE OF BLONDIE

Easy and quick to install only took about five minutes to install, read instructions, customize and load. Love it.

LoraLeeArtist

Easy to install and set up on Shopify. Works great. I hope it will make it easier for customers to add my work to their wishlists.

arpaandryan

Works Great so far! Still testing out but looks like it does the job! Great app if you want to be able to manage your pinterest account without manually pinning your products.

Anything Discovered

Super easy to use and a great way to get my products out there on Pinterest! The more automation I can implement the better and this app does just that.