Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

arpaandryan

Works Great so far! Still testing out but looks like it does the job! Great app if you want to be able to manage your pinterest account without manually pinning your products.

Anything Discovered

Super easy to use and a great way to get my products out there on Pinterest! The more automation I can implement the better and this app does just that.

Mastin Labs

We wanted an easy way to connect our images to Pinterest and, after some research, this app was rated the easiest and highest so we tried it. Easy to set up and install. Works great!

Pumpkinpy Apparel

App worked nicely and implemented the Pinterest pin to my store. Easy installation without any coding

Insecto-impact

I always had my pinterst. I didnt know that this could help me with my store !!!
Really happy to find this app. Love it !!! Tn

Audrey Marie

Loved it! It will bring more people to my shop. The Pin it button makes people save something when they like it and allows them to come back later.

The Face Junky Boutique

love it At #FACEJUNKY #BOUTIQUE™ we provide you with an #excellent #shopping #experience as our #client’s #satisfaction matter a lot. We have the #perfect combination of #Cosmetics, #Shoes And #Clothing Related #Products that are #tailored to meet your needs

The Profile Lounge

Cool app to use if you want more traffic to your store. Pinterest gives me more traffic to my website than I imagined. Traffic is the lifeline to your business and this app helps with that element of organic traffic and creates trust. The button works great.Thanks.

NeoPepper

Great, works perfectly. Easy to use, quick setup, makes your store look more professional and keeps you engaded.

Sons + Daughters Eyewear

I like how fast and integrate it is. work well for beginners. love the app thank you very much for it