Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

Sons + Daughters Eyewear

I like how fast and integrate it is. work well for beginners. love the app thank you very much for it

Jackmove

I'm using an app to help advertise and draw attention to store help driving ourselves draw more customers getting more clients to store

Chamanisme & Traditions

J'ai téléchargé l'application dubitative j'adore vraiment la simplicité d'utilisation vraiment génial merci pour votre app

Somaia Collective

Really helpful & easy set up for beginners! The customisation is great and allows for the pin to be placed in various places! 11/10 recommend!

HowtoMoonshine

Easy to install and great to use. Would install again. Would not have to write this review again since it is a minimum number of characters

Lemon Sage Designs

Easy to install and is working well so far. I always pin from sites I visit so I'm glad my site has this feature now as well.

Rimaniaonline

I will check now how working with my store, I think will be good if make my sells much, then I recommend for me merchants

OH LA MER

Loved it! know girls can save my bikinis like inspo in their boards! very easy to install as well and you can choose the icon that suits u better

Fitness Hub

This app is Very easy to install and use. Very professional looking and great way to be exposed to Pinterst

Piper&Cloth

User friendly and easy to setup, it felt like I had a virtual assistant walking me through each step of the way.