Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 8, 2022

Just added app. Went through easy quick test run which brought me to my site where I clicked on a product. The Pinterest save button was visible which I clicked on. That brought me to my Pinterest account where I added a new board and added the product. Very smooth and fast. I should have had this a long time ago. Nice app.

Shop The Docks
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 1, 2022

While most apps don't work so easily with my theme, this app was easy to install and the instructions were not only clear, but helpful. In a few simply clicks, my Pin It button was working. Thanks!

24LuXe
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
August 31, 2022

So quick and easy to install. So happy that visitors to our site are able to pin our products with just the click of a button!

Zelaya Designs
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
August 31, 2022

awesome app that allows me to add a pin button to my images on the website so customers can pin the picture to their pinterest account easily

HAPPY LUCKY LOVED
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
August 31, 2022

This was hands down the easiest app I've ever used in the Shopify store. I added the Pin it button to my website in less than one minute! Extremely impressed! :)

In His timing
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
August 31, 2022

Could not have been easier to install and set up, literally seconds. Works great and has some nice customization options. Love it! Works Great!

Inequitee
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 25, 2022

I created a pin to disply my T-shirt and home decor business more readily on pinterest. It was quick and easy.

MORNING GLORY LANE
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 22, 2022

Está buenísima, muchas gracias!
Se acerca mucho a lo que queríamos, ya que Pinterest nos ayuda a promocionar nuestros productos también.

AGUSTINA
Peru
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
August 21, 2022

Set it up in less than 10 seconds, tested it, it works perfectly, I am so happy <3 Thank you so much!

luckysevenleather
Greece
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
August 20, 2022

I wanted a pin it button on all the merchandise in my store. This app works perfectly! Four clicks and it was done. Excited to see the traction it gives my business.

ChambrayandSandCustomGifts