Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Pinterest "Pin It" Button

by RoarTheme

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Egaadiya Online

I have check the app performances and its great app to use and i recommend it. So anyone interested to market in pinterest i m recommending it.

aTeLieR DeS eLeMeNTS

Perfect App and super easy! I can recommend this App to everyone.
You will have another platform to showcase your products, Just great and soooooo easy.

ObsessedHOME

This Pinterest Pin-It module is a great asset to the Shopify merchantcommunity. We love it so far. Regards, ObsessedHOME.

colton and Co

Bonjours je me serre de Pinterest pour promouvoir mon site vente montre bijoux F/H -coltonandco.com

March 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

I have checked the Pinterest pin it button on your store. It's displaying very nice

Btw, if you're feeling dissatisfied, please let me know what my mistakes are.
Thanks a lot :)

Primrose Kitten

worked within seconds! easy to install and showed up on my site. Would be nice to be able to link it to my pinterest account

Wifestyle Products

i use this app to help my new store get exposure, it was easy to install and use. i would recommend this app to other users

SmoothTrue.com

The Pinterest Pin it button works and look great. My store front look with the add on makes it easy.

The Aurora Collective

SO easy to use! Fast to install and easily customisable. Had instructions and is free to use. Fantastic App

Latitude Luggage and Accessories

It worked perfectly, on the first install. One click, I selected my "pin" style and checked the function in the store. Everything functioned as it should.

Monellamakeup

simple to use was just what I was looking for
to increase more customers who see my shop
I recommend it