Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

Hnoov

Mountain Meadow Bone Broth

perfect. just what i needed. the app works great and very easy to install. up and running in just a few clicks.

Lifestyle Paradis

Super easy to setup. I'm looking forward to seeing my website pictures on Pinterest. Great app to expand exposure

Prep And Prevail

Worked great! No problems with the installation! Very easily customizable. Only took seconds to install.

Crescent Chalice

Quick to set up app and very useful when you want to focus on Pinterest marketing as it stands out from other icons and is right there on the image.

Freestyle Footwear

Looks to do what's intended, and I enjoy giving more options to my customers. It may even give more exposure to my Pinterest board.

Hoja Designs

Took about 5 seconds to get this button up and running. Super simple and user friendly. Love it! Hands down one of the best experiences installing a Shopify app so far! Wish every app could be this simple!

HOWYWOOD Kindergarten

I use this app to give customers the opportunity to pin my products right from my Shopify store! It's customizable too!

C cousu by C

super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super

The Classy Claws

I love the convenience and it works perfectly. I would like to move it to a different side on the photo as it overlays the < button.