Pirate Ship: CheapARR Shipping

Pirate Ship: CheapARR Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
September 1, 2017

This is an amazing app. Great prices. Would like to see a back/edit button and a smaller stamp option, with tracking number separate. (my return address and send to would already be on there).

There was one order that I had to partially refund. After refunded it closed the order. So I had to manually enter it. Also when doing multiple the box weights are different I'd like an option to at least see what customer I was packing and shipping....

I'm hoping this app stays free. You never know. Flawlessly works with Shopify.

Miliani Eyeware
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 21, 2017

I used to use ShipStation, but when USPS prices rose in January 2017, I looked into alternatives and was super happy to have found Pirate Ship! In addition to having amazing customer service and support, the app is incredibly easy to use and cuts down the time to create batch shipping by a ton. Highly recommend using Pirate Ship for all your batch shipping needs!

Bokksu
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 20, 2017

I LOVE Pirateship!! This was exactly what we needed for our subscription box! So easy to use, the customer service is out of this world and we save a ton of $$ going through them! :)

Changecobox
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 19, 2017

Exactly what I needed for my subscription box service! Quick and excellent customer support and cheap USPS shipping prices! Love this company!

The Polepunzel Box
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 19, 2017

Best shipping rates, easy to use and great customer support!

Radiant Health Magazine
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
July 19, 2017

Top notch customer service and great prices!

Heat Hot Sauce Shop