Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Monster Olive Games

This is our favorite shipping app. Easy to use, good pricing, and has a fun aspect to it that makes it feel less like work and more like a game. Would love if they added a way to purchase postage for a standard envelope, but for our packages, works great!

Yarmulkes and Bows

if i could give this app 100 stars i would. I cannot even believe how much easier my life is with pirate ship. Firstly, i needed to ship 600 pkgs, all with the same weight and in literally 5 minutes, the file was uploaded, and the labels were printing. Unbelievable! More than that, i can now scroll down the entire list of labels in one second and see the status on every one! In shopify, when i had orders that needed to be shipped to separate locations it was the slowest process and the biggest pain. With pirate ship i just make an excel file with all the addresses and in 2 minutes can print postage for all of them! The entire app is SO user friendly, quick, efficient, i cannot say enough good about it! My only wish is that they will introduce UPS shipping option as well, since USPS prices have gone up so much on boxes that are bigger or weigh a little more UPS is much more affordable at times (and many times they're similar price but UPS is more reliable shipping than USPS). THANK YOU PIRATE SHIP!!!!

Amethyst Vazquez

It's the perfect, simple layout to help me get through the entire shipping process faster. My only complaint is that I can't use irregular shaped packages

PetProductDelivery.com

This is the best app ever. It has saved me time and money and is super easy to use. Highly recommend! :-D

Pyramid Comics & Cards

Easily one of the best apps on Shopify, seamlessly imports and and updates the Shopify order page, all at no cost to you, add saves you money . A highly recommended app.

Wishes Craft Shop

Love everything about Pirate Ship! It's super user friendly and easy to use, saves me money on shipping, is free to use, and their customer service is amazing - friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable enough to solve any questions I've had.

valerietylercollection

This has been wonderfully helpful this year. I love being able to quickly scan down my list of labels and see what orders have been delivered and which are still in transit. It's been very helpful to be able to print scan forms for my postal driver so that orders were always marked as picked up. It's a really nicely organized app, and of course the prices are great. Thank you!

Pups of Color

I've been using Pirate Ship for about 2 years now, and I loved it ever since. I am so glad to see I can integrate it with my store!

Uncomfortable Situations

These guys are AWESOME, wonderful customer service team and super easy to use. Love it. Give your customer service reps a raise! They always answer in more detail than they probably need to.

Red Truck Jerky

Incredibly easy app to get the lowest rates on shipping. We love this site at redtruckbeefjerky.com .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7