Pirate Ship: CheapARR Shipping

Pirate Ship: CheapARR Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 19, 2023

Pirate Ship is just such a joy to use, honestly. Even though the prices end up being the same as Shopify's prices for me (I almost always ship USPS First Class padded mailers under 10oz), I will keep using Pirate Ship for all my labels! *Especially* for international shipments!! Plus their customer service is next to none, it's seriously a no-brainer.

Oh and their humor is the absolute cherry-on-top, I love them there and almost wish I could work for them, too

NEON SOL
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 16, 2023

I've used a few shipping managers and Pirate Ship is the best! Easy to use and absolutely the best rates available.

Positiontech
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 27, 2022

Fantastic shipping app. There's really not much to say about this app because it's fairly straightforward. The interface is well designed and everything is really easy to understand. HOWEVER, there needs to be an option to select orders based on their shipping method because right now that's all manual and it kind of sucks when you have a lot of orders to pack. Overall 8/10.

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 6, 2022

Pirateship.com saves me $$$ every month with prices lower than my volume discounts. It has never gone offline in over three years. I am 70 Y. O. And it is simple and trouble free. I would recommend to everyone EXCEPT MY COMPETITIOn. that

OXYGEN FOR LESS
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 23, 2022

Pirate ship is literally amazing. Great customer service and great pricing rates. Highly recommend this app to all newly businesses.

ClutchBaddies
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 7, 2022

I am so happy with Pirate Ship. The app is easy to use and the prices are great. They recently got better pricing with USPS and passed on the savings to us. I really appreciate that I can quickly see is USPS or UPS is better for pricing and/or delivery time. The customer service is amazing, very responsive and beyond helpful. Thank you!!

Plymouth Cards
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited October 1, 2021

Easy to use and best shipping rates. As Shopify Amazon integration ends, you should add Amazon shipping to your App.

Premium Supply USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 8, 2021

This app is 100 times better than shipping easy or shiphero. Its so simple to use and they have GREAT rates. Highly recommend anyone trying to ship and dont want a pain in the butt app. Go with this app and they answer FAST too

Sakoon USA
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 18, 2021

This is our favorite shipping app. Easy to use, good pricing, and has a fun aspect to it that makes it feel less like work and more like a game. Would love if they added a way to purchase postage for a standard envelope, but for our packages, works great!

Monster Olive Games
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 18, 2021

if i could give this app 100 stars i would. I cannot even believe how much easier my life is with pirate ship. Firstly, i needed to ship 600 pkgs, all with the same weight and in literally 5 minutes, the file was uploaded, and the labels were printing. Unbelievable! More than that, i can now scroll down the entire list of labels in one second and see the status on every one! In shopify, when i had orders that needed to be shipped to separate locations it was the slowest process and the biggest pain. With pirate ship i just make an excel file with all the addresses and in 2 minutes can print postage for all of them! The entire app is SO user friendly, quick, efficient, i cannot say enough good about it! My only wish is that they will introduce UPS shipping option as well, since USPS prices have gone up so much on boxes that are bigger or weigh a little more UPS is much more affordable at times (and many times they're similar price but UPS is more reliable shipping than USPS). THANK YOU PIRATE SHIP!!!!

Yarmulkes and Bows