Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

apeprint

I had so much faith in this app.They have the best selection that I ever seen and I want to share the art but unfortunetally I cant instal it.Trying already for a month to instal it or find some guide how to fix this error when pressing on add app Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty.

Bohemian Haven LLC.

They are misleading, the only reason I downloaded this app is for the power banks they let you create. Here's the thing though, once you go to the final import page there is NEVER a power bank and all the other stuff is available elsewhere not worth the time to download.

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Bonsai-En

Created all my products and added them to my store only to realise the apparel has no sizing charts. Customers had no idea what size to get as small, medium and large changes from manufacturer to manufacturer. i rang support, i emailed support and i pressed the get help button on the app and still no help with getting a sizing chart. Hopeless. Changed over to printful.

Black Salt Interiors

DONT BOTHER DOWNLOADING!! These prices are ridiculous! A round beach towel is already $100 plus shipping on top!!??? You can buy the exact same towel on AliExpress for $15 with free shipping!!! I want to sell acrylic prints and the price including shipping is literally 4x more expensive than what I can get it else where.

This is not a drop shipping store.... its just a waste of time!

Connected Clothing Company

I gave one star for use as a print on demand company, really it should be no stars for POD. It's easy to use and has an awesome selection of products but the prices are INSANE, you will never sell something that expensive and still be able to make a good profit. All of the good reviews are from artist selling their art in various ways which fine art always comes with a hefty price tag but if you are designing t-shirts, phone cases etc. don't bother downloading and getting your hopes up because no matter how cool of a design you will never be able to sell a basic phone case for $50 no matter how hip.

Lotusmats

I rate Pixels as 1 star for the lack of Customer Service and support. After an order was placed and not hearing anything to confirm the order, I contacted them multiple times but no reply. I had to cancel my order and then deleted the App. The rating of 1 Star is for the product line that they have, but unfortunately if they cant supply and fulfil orders then they are not worth dealing with.

Hope you guys improve your Customer Service and Support as everything esle looks good on your App, just the support is needed.

Iswimwithissues

Way too expensive.

How am I supposed to sell a shower curtain that costs me $65? Or a towel that costs me $35?