Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Ars Muri

Choose Pixels if you:

- Want to work with an application that hasn't been updated since 2013.
- Enjoy the idea of being forced to manage your products across three different websites instead of just your own.
- Prefer paying 250% more for shipping than you would with any competitor app.
- Don't care about being able to set the price of your products (could be $30 today, $90 tomorrow).
- Prefer working with a company that has only one rude and unhelpful support person, who makes it very clear that they don't care about your problems.

Don't be an idiot like me, thinking "Fine Art America, that means high-quality prints for my customers!". This app is trash.

Avoid like the plague.

Portraits by NC

Support leaves a lot to be desired. I had Pixels before I updated my theme and thereby have many products linked. After the update products no longer upload to Shopify and support is basically ignoring my requests for help.

Sobriquet

The app is not working with advanced shipping rules as promised. I also placed an order through my store and paid for it but it's disappeared! I've asked for support and the response was only to delete and reinstall the app. I asked again where's my order and no response yet. I've found if you use the recommended mark up from Fine Art America you make zero dollars and may actually lose money due to sales fees. I wish I'd read the earlier review about the need to integrate with advanced shipping rules first as the extra costs doubled my Shopify bill.

Rooted Gear

Saw all the high print quality reviews and said let's try it. What a disappointment. The print art for a T-shirt was originally black. Showed no issues when I uploaded. Printed fine with other vendors. So I ordered a sample here and all I can say is they should be shame for the piece of cloth they sent me with faded print that was supposed to be a quality t-shirt. I will definitely not used them ever. Unfortunately, this was supposed to be used with our first commercial. Back to the drawing board.

Private Technology Group

I have had this app for a couple of months. I recently realized that the app is not syncing pricing properly with my Shopify store. The worst example is T-shirts that should retail for $28 being listed in my store at $19.

I have been dealing with support for over a week to resolve this issue. At first, they kept thinking I was complaining about the way they bill and kept insisting that the discrepancy was because I was logged in and seeing my cost, not the retail price (not true). After I feel I finally had them understanding the issue, I have gone 5 business days without a response.

I did call in after finally finding a number, but the number leads only to order fulfillment support. The person I spoke with was very kind and willing to help, but she didn't have access or experience to help with the issue. She did leave a bunch of notes on my case, but I still haven't received a reply.

I choose pixels because of their reputation for quality printing, but this lack of support for something as important as the wrong prices syncing to my store and causing me to lose money with every product sale is unacceptable. I even have the advanced shipping rules and upgraded subscription setup to avoid losses with shipping. I didn't think I would have to worry about their app incorrectly doing math on the product prices.

At this point, I cannot recommend this app to anyone.

The Art Shopping Channel

It is true you will not make money with this. As the extra cost for the shipping app and paying up front for Shopify store. Would be nice if they could keep it all in the Shopify store and not have extra shipping app.

Retro Java

Of the many of apps I have on my Shopify store, this is by far the worst. I have been trying to login for 3 days now, and the app just takes you in circles (to different login pages). It also gets confused when you try to upload images and create products, and takes you to the purchase point (add to cart) when you're trying to create a product for your shopify store -from within the app! I have contacted their support multiple times and have received no response yet. It's too bad, because I've heard good things about the print quality of Fine Art America but this app (and their support) just aren't worth a damn!

apeprint

I had so much faith in this app.They have the best selection that I ever seen and I want to share the art but unfortunetally I cant instal it.Trying already for a month to instal it or find some guide how to fix this error when pressing on add app Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty.

Bohemian Haven LLC.

They are misleading, the only reason I downloaded this app is for the power banks they let you create. Here's the thing though, once you go to the final import page there is NEVER a power bank and all the other stuff is available elsewhere not worth the time to download.

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Previous 1