Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

A Natural Design

Used the app and website sales could not process. Pixels support could not fix the problem. Had to uninstall and refund upset customer.

Eos & Eir

The number of items is being limited even though the store has unlimited items. I have reached out to customer support 2 times with no response at all. If they can't find time to help me on this, how are they going to resolve product/customer based concerns? The app is very limiting in frame and mat choices as well. The concept is there, but they have a long way to go in execution.

Ars Muri

Choose Pixels if you:

- Want to work with an application that hasn't been updated since 2013.
- Enjoy the idea of being forced to manage your products across three different websites instead of just your own.
- Prefer paying 250% more for shipping than you would with any competitor app.
- Don't care about being able to set the price of your products (could be $30 today, $90 tomorrow).
- Prefer working with a company that has only one rude and unhelpful support person, who makes it very clear that they don't care about your problems.

Don't be an idiot like me, thinking "Fine Art America, that means high-quality prints for my customers!". This app is trash.

Avoid like the plague.

Portraits by NC

Support leaves a lot to be desired. I had Pixels before I updated my theme and thereby have many products linked. After the update products no longer upload to Shopify and support is basically ignoring my requests for help.

Sobriquet

The app is not working with advanced shipping rules as promised. I also placed an order through my store and paid for it but it's disappeared! I've asked for support and the response was only to delete and reinstall the app. I asked again where's my order and no response yet. I've found if you use the recommended mark up from Fine Art America you make zero dollars and may actually lose money due to sales fees. I wish I'd read the earlier review about the need to integrate with advanced shipping rules first as the extra costs doubled my Shopify bill.

SeboArt.com

For two years I have tried diligently to work with the people and the app at pixels. It’s been a nightmare to say the least I’ve lost many of my good customers due to the fact that their customer service just tells you anything and then it’s usually not true when the package is going to come when it was sent . If they say they sent the package Andwhen it doesn’t come they make you wait 30 days before they’ll will give you a refund then you have to still reorder the item.Then they’ll tell you that I will refund you for the second order often times you don’t even get the refund then they tell you they’re going to send your package out you never still never get it. There is no real customer service it takes an average of 4 to 7 days to get a reply when you inquire about a missing package or why something didn’t ship . The customer service agent will repeatedly ask you in the email the next day the same question that you responded to the day before and then the following day ask you the very same question once again Yes it’s really that bad! You can try to get help from management but it only falls on deaf ears I tried to let the director of Business Alex Young know about these issues several times and nothing changed in fact it only got worse. On one phone conversation he told me to “Kick my can down the Road” It’s wrong that they believe they can treat the artist that funnel the sales to their websites in this way it’s so wrong to treat the customers that support everyone this way. I have an order I’m waiting for them to send out it’s been over 2 months now and I am still asking when are you going to send it? They say we don’t know??? Can you believe that? Don’t waste your time and energy my friends. I read the other reviews and thought it can’t be that bad , No it’s actually much worse than any one has said here. I could go on and on But I’m sure you get the point this company down not care about you or your customers. I hope me sharing my dealings with them helps saves you from the the same troubles. Chris Sebo (Artist)

Rooted Gear

Saw all the high print quality reviews and said let's try it. What a disappointment. The print art for a T-shirt was originally black. Showed no issues when I uploaded. Printed fine with other vendors. So I ordered a sample here and all I can say is they should be shame for the piece of cloth they sent me with faded print that was supposed to be a quality t-shirt. I will definitely not used them ever. Unfortunately, this was supposed to be used with our first commercial. Back to the drawing board.

Private Technology Group

I have had this app for a couple of months. I recently realized that the app is not syncing pricing properly with my Shopify store. The worst example is T-shirts that should retail for $28 being listed in my store at $19.

I have been dealing with support for over a week to resolve this issue. At first, they kept thinking I was complaining about the way they bill and kept insisting that the discrepancy was because I was logged in and seeing my cost, not the retail price (not true). After I feel I finally had them understanding the issue, I have gone 5 business days without a response.

I did call in after finally finding a number, but the number leads only to order fulfillment support. The person I spoke with was very kind and willing to help, but she didn't have access or experience to help with the issue. She did leave a bunch of notes on my case, but I still haven't received a reply.

I choose pixels because of their reputation for quality printing, but this lack of support for something as important as the wrong prices syncing to my store and causing me to lose money with every product sale is unacceptable. I even have the advanced shipping rules and upgraded subscription setup to avoid losses with shipping. I didn't think I would have to worry about their app incorrectly doing math on the product prices.

At this point, I cannot recommend this app to anyone.

The Art Shopping Channel

It is true you will not make money with this. As the extra cost for the shipping app and paying up front for Shopify store. Would be nice if they could keep it all in the Shopify store and not have extra shipping app.

Retro Java

Of the many of apps I have on my Shopify store, this is by far the worst. I have been trying to login for 3 days now, and the app just takes you in circles (to different login pages). It also gets confused when you try to upload images and create products, and takes you to the purchase point (add to cart) when you're trying to create a product for your shopify store -from within the app! I have contacted their support multiple times and have received no response yet. It's too bad, because I've heard good things about the print quality of Fine Art America but this app (and their support) just aren't worth a damn!

Previous 1