Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Black Salt Interiors

DONT BOTHER DOWNLOADING!! These prices are ridiculous! A round beach towel is already $100 plus shipping on top!!??? You can buy the exact same towel on AliExpress for $15 with free shipping!!! I want to sell acrylic prints and the price including shipping is literally 4x more expensive than what I can get it else where.

This is not a drop shipping store.... its just a waste of time!

Connected Clothing Company

I gave one star for use as a print on demand company, really it should be no stars for POD. It's easy to use and has an awesome selection of products but the prices are INSANE, you will never sell something that expensive and still be able to make a good profit. All of the good reviews are from artist selling their art in various ways which fine art always comes with a hefty price tag but if you are designing t-shirts, phone cases etc. don't bother downloading and getting your hopes up because no matter how cool of a design you will never be able to sell a basic phone case for $50 no matter how hip.

Lotusmats

I rate Pixels as 1 star for the lack of Customer Service and support. After an order was placed and not hearing anything to confirm the order, I contacted them multiple times but no reply. I had to cancel my order and then deleted the App. The rating of 1 Star is for the product line that they have, but unfortunately if they cant supply and fulfil orders then they are not worth dealing with.

Hope you guys improve your Customer Service and Support as everything esle looks good on your App, just the support is needed.

Iswimwithissues

Way too expensive.

How am I supposed to sell a shower curtain that costs me $65? Or a towel that costs me $35?