Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®

Portraitsofelegance.com

I just got this app and it is really great to use. Very easy to set up and just plain time-saving. Could not ask for a better app or customer service from Pixels.com. I had a question and thanks to Abbie, I am back in full operation again. Love this app and Pixels.

www.norlienfineart.com

Pixels and Print On Demand is a wonderful business solution for artists. Their Shopify App is working great within our stand-alone website, and our online sales have increased over 50%. We will be adding more Pixel products!

Tattoos & Scars Saloon

I use several add ons for e-commerce on my website and pixels is great! Good and unique product selection with excellent customer service! Orders have been received quickly and the products are of great quality.

Michael Malta Studio

I have been using the Pixels Shopify app for a while now and it works very well. When a customer places an order the order is automatically forwarded to Pixels for fulfillment. This makes it very easy on my side. I am notified and I can monitor the status if needed. Setting up and creating products is also very easy. If you are looking for an app to help you build your store and add products through a dropship company you should check out this app from Pixels. The company is continuing to improve their product which in turn improves yours. This is a fantastic app and I am very pleased with it. I'm continually using this app to add more products to my store.

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

I've been with Fine Art America for years, and have always been more than happy with the fine quality of their prints, the substrates, assembly, packaging and shipping. I tried other printers with lower price points but the quality control was not as good, and not consistent. I always turned to Fine Art America to replace any orders from other printers that failed to live up to my quality standards.

I was delighted to discover that the Pixels/Shopify app exists. My buyers are also delighted. I still get to oversee my buyers orders and have direct contact with them which I love, my buyers get to purchase directly from the artist, and I have the Pixels team for fulfillment and support. Thank you.

Ford Smith Fine Art

From service to functionality Shopify is the greatest business coach, inventory tracker, salesperson, analyst, assistant, accountant and partner I could have ever imagined. They seem to be on top of retail trends and the support is on point, friendly and effective 24/7.

There's no question too small that I haven't received an immediate response from their help squad. I never feel alone or lost. I highly recommend you, Pixels!

realpeoplegoods

I found Pixels because I wanted to find a vendor for print on demand, dropshipped greeting cards. Pixels does that. And they do a great job.

I've been selling Pixels greeting cards for a few months, and customer feedback has been positive. They seem to be high quality and short production times.

I can't comment on other products than the greeting cards, but I'm pleased with Pixels thus far.

I haven't had any problems, so I haven't even had to reach out to customer service. Which is good. It also means I can't comment on the customer service from Pixels.

Raymond Helgeson

I just set up the app and loaded in all the products. It looks very promising. I just opened my store, so I have no track record with sales yet. It was fairly easy to install and add the products, but I wish Pixels would make a how-to video, just to answer the few questions I had. The product pictures and descriptions are good. And they do answer emails for help. I would recommend this app.

Riemann Kollektion

All good on riemannkollektion.com - everything is automated perfectly! manufacturing and shipping to europe takes about 14 days - products are always good and packaging is also good!

Raise Vegan

Absolutely love Pixels, the customer service is outstanding, and the products are grade A quality. I would highly recommend them to any business. :)

Previous 1 3 4