Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

SeboArt.com

I have been using the Pixels app in conjunction with my art website for over a year now and I like all the selection of Great products And fine art prints that
my artworks can be printed on and my customers and myself have been happy with the quality of the Products and being on a island in the Pacific with very limited printing options it allows me to
offer products that cannot be
manufactured locally and with all the Pixel distribution centers spread across the globe it allows me to send the items
for much less Shipping cost than if I sent it from my location. Abbie the
customer service manager has been very helpful in sorting out the issues with orders and I appreciate the support and the value It’s added to my Art business
by using the app.

Art by Ashley Lane

I've been using pixels as my art printing company for over 5 years. Their quality is great. I just started my shopify store and the base price is even less through the shopify/pixels integration than through my FAA site! I contacted technical support to find this out as i was confused why my prices were different on shopify than through Fine Art America. They responded very quickly and explained why this was - great support and service. That's huge! And the app is free! I would definitely recommend this app.

Sally Trace Abstract Paintings

The quality is excellent. I used to have my prints shipped to me and then I shipped to the customer because other wholesale printers were not consistent enough with the quality. Pixels takes care of monitoring the quality control so that I don't have that extra work and shipping expense. My buyers love their prints. It changed my life. Abbie is wonderful every time I need help. Having the app convinced me to move my website from another platform to Shopify so it's a win-win all around.

Dane Cory

I understand people's complaints about the base prices being too expensive. I agree when it comes to the non-art related products, which I use other apps for. For all of their art products though, they are the best in shopify. PERIOD. Say what you want about their customer service, but their prices and quality for all of their art print options are unbeatable. On a side note, you have to know who to reach out to for quick customer service. Abbie Shores is the head of the pixels/shopify integration for customer service. She responds immediately and is extremely helpful. The community boards on their website are also super helpful, with a huge community. To reiterate, I've ordered every single type of print they offer and they deliver quick, cheap, and above and beyond quality. If you're an artist this company blows all other shopify POD apps out of the water.

Erin McGuire Photography

App works fine. It is easy to understand once I figured out I dont need to enter products on both FAA and Pixels via the app. It doesnt import all of the settings you enter for your products, but I have found that none of the apps do. I havent ordered any samples from them because Fine Art America has fantastic reviews for both quality and speed of production.

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®

Portraitsofelegance.com

I just got this app and it is really great to use. Very easy to set up and just plain time-saving. Could not ask for a better app or customer service from Pixels.com. I had a question and thanks to Abbie, I am back in full operation again. Love this app and Pixels.

www.norlienfineart.com

Pixels and Print On Demand is a wonderful business solution for artists. Their Shopify App is working great within our stand-alone website, and our online sales have increased over 50%. We will be adding more Pixel products!

Tattoos & Scars Saloon

I use several add ons for e-commerce on my website and pixels is great! Good and unique product selection with excellent customer service! Orders have been received quickly and the products are of great quality.

Michael Malta Studio

I have been using the Pixels Shopify app for a while now and it works very well. When a customer places an order the order is automatically forwarded to Pixels for fulfillment. This makes it very easy on my side. I am notified and I can monitor the status if needed. Setting up and creating products is also very easy. If you are looking for an app to help you build your store and add products through a dropship company you should check out this app from Pixels. The company is continuing to improve their product which in turn improves yours. This is a fantastic app and I am very pleased with it. I'm continually using this app to add more products to my store.

Ford Smith Fine Art

From service to functionality Shopify is the greatest business coach, inventory tracker, salesperson, analyst, assistant, accountant and partner I could have ever imagined. They seem to be on top of retail trends and the support is on point, friendly and effective 24/7.

There's no question too small that I haven't received an immediate response from their help squad. I never feel alone or lost. I highly recommend you, Pixels!

Previous 1 3 4 5