PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor

by PixPix

Photo Editor, Image/Picture SEO, Remove Logo & Photo Resize.

Eponymon

I used this app to crop and resize images of my eshop. Very awesome app with amazing tools. Highly recommended!

Mili Bijoux

i tried your app but i understood that it is not necessary for me so i uninstalled your app but you still charge me . how can i cancel it? Representatives reached me and they refund the amount thank you for feedback

DÉCLIC Australia

A helpful, and surprisingly powerful, image editing tool if a quick fix to an image is needed. Highly recommended.

Vrisko Store

ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT

Bag Groove

The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. Recommend

Bold Addictions

I used this app to brighten up my photos and do some quick, basic edits. It sucks that I now need an app outside of shopify to do this. Was much quicker when the option to make these minor changes to photos was allowed directly in the product section. This app is fast, free, and it works.

Eazei Store

WOW, I love this app. I think it's one of the best app's for pix editing and resizing. It's easy, gives all the information on the pics so you know what size it is at a glance, and the editors are A M A Z I N G! Try it and you will be as blown away as I was.

Gemstones Brazil

Great app to improve the quality of my pics. I use it especially to improve the colour and white background

Desify

I was looking for an app which would let me crop and resize images within Shopify. I found PixPix. Now I can crop and resize product images directly in Shopify. It saved me a lot of time and now I don't need to leave Shopify and use an image editing software to edit the product images. On top of this, the price is very reasonable too.

The chrome extension sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. May need some work to do.

However, great work team for developing an app like this.

Framboise Fashions

I absolutely love this app! I use this app to crop and edit the images I use for my store. I was using an app PixPix and told them that we needed the ability to bulk delete from within a product. They said that is an easy add and it would be available by the next day. I woke up the next morning and they had answered the call! IT WORKS! No more deleting pics one at a time.

Previous 1 3 4 5