PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor | Reviews

by PixPix

Photo Editor, Image/Picture SEO, Remove Logo & Photo Resize.

NaniTa & Co

I use the app to resize my pictures and edit the light and background. It works well. I use the free version and it is sufficient.

Claribelskincare.com

Love this app. Have been using it a long time and it's great for managing photos. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to instantly improve a photo on their website.

Super Joinha

Muito bom, essa app tenho me ajudado muito nas questão das img da minha loja, além de ser simples, é muito fácil para usar.

Eponymon

I used this app to crop and resize images of my eshop. Very awesome app with amazing tools. Highly recommended!

Mili Bijoux

i tried your app but i understood that it is not necessary for me so i uninstalled your app but you still charge me . how can i cancel it? Representatives reached me and they refund the amount thank you for feedback

DÉCLIC Australia

A helpful, and surprisingly powerful, image editing tool if a quick fix to an image is needed. Highly recommended.

Vrisko Store

ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT

Bag Groove

The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. Recommend

Bold Addictions

I used this app to brighten up my photos and do some quick, basic edits. It sucks that I now need an app outside of shopify to do this. Was much quicker when the option to make these minor changes to photos was allowed directly in the product section. This app is fast, free, and it works.

Eazei Store

WOW, I love this app. I think it's one of the best app's for pix editing and resizing. It's easy, gives all the information on the pics so you know what size it is at a glance, and the editors are A M A Z I N G! Try it and you will be as blown away as I was.

Previous 1 3 4 5