Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

by Plug in Useful

Javascript, CSS and Image optimization to speed up your shop

amarley

It's good, I recommend. Optimized Images, Improve website speed.
It's good, I recommend. Optimized Images, Improve website speed.

Queen Hair Inc

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good!!!!22222222222222222222222

NBGAIA

good app, it makes my shop faster . suggest to take a try . and the service is very good and fast too .

Noeboutiques

I just finished optimisation and I'm so happy working great made my website faster with 3 seconds witch is more than perfect

Rooba Express

We are so happy that we got the app. It was a great help to speed our site up. Thank you for that.
roobaexpress.com

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app. Very helpful in speeding up my site. Highly recommended! Get it now!!! Its the best of the best and customer service goes above and beyond to help get your site optimized. Don't miss this one!

Outdoorea

This app helped me a lot. My site was pretty slow, but then I installed this app and in just a few clicks it improved my site. Just perfect! Recommended.

Crystal Aquatics

This sure was easy to use and at least according to its internal metrics did a lot to improve speed. It looks like its running faster when I check the page myself.

Alpha Car Parts and Accessories

i used this to help speed up my shops load time and it worked a treat :)
i highly recommend you to try it.

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

The perfect app to effortlessly speed up a website. A little expensive but hopefully the speed saving will help us increase our Google ranking to make it worthwhile

Previous 1 3 4