Plug in Speed

Page Speed. Image Optimization & Compression. CSS & JavaScript

From $39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

plug in speed store optimizer

EcoLiveChile

Location Chile
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Im trying to uninstall or cancel this app but i cant, theres no button, i don't know why, i dont want this anymore and theres no option to unsuscribe this Update: i already uninstalled this months ago, and this has been charging me being uninstalled, so clearly theres a problem, im checking now with shopify support this case, and i still dont know who's gonna reimburse me all this months charged by an app i have not installed.

October 31, 2022

Hi there,

Upon checking on our end, your store was paused on March 30, 2022, and then re-opened on April 6, 2022. Paused again on October 1, 2022, and re-opened on October 3, 2022.

Your subscription to our app was canceled on October 15, 2022.

Shopify suggests you "uninstall any third-party apps that have recurring charges to avoid being billed for those apps after you pause your store."

You may read more about it here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store#pause-your-shopify-store

We have also sent you an email. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,

NOXEDO

The interface is sleek and straightforward to use. Customer service has been pretty great and prompt responses are always expected within the day. I'm glad I gave it a try.

October 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Ezra!

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and are happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. I’ll make sure that they receive your feedback. I’m sure it will make their day!

Kind Regards,

Have a wonderful day!

MOLA VARIEDADES

Location Uruguay

Funciona muy bien, en el momento que necesite de soporte para quitarme dudas fue rapido y concreto, es muy recomendable

September 23, 2022

Muchas gracias, Federico!

We’re so grateful that you took the time out of your day to share your review with us.

Feedback like yours is valuable to us. It helps us continue to improve and provide the best possible service to customers like you. Thank you, and have a great day!

Best,

Blut Store

Location Colombia

I was so worried about the speed of my store, after using this app I just released. This resulted that All the images and codes need to be optimized and the app took only a few minutes. I have over 24 products.

Vapeazy

I installed this app to increase site speed and also for google, it did some good stuff for my site and got a performance increase, It won't solve all your problems but its a great start. I was paying for a seperate image optimizer, but this is included here as well as other optimizations so all in all worth the money.

PaintAccess.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Worst application I've come across. Broke the site. From the support they wrote that they solved the problem, but no, it was a lie.
I do not recommend installing.

Teamail

Location Poland

I've never seen a product worse than this one, and they also want money for it. Pluginspeed broke my site: collection and search pages was broken. Because for this it configured by other app, and pluginspeed modify all files including files of others app even there is comment (Do not edit) or edition is restricted.
Pluginspeed wrongly uses 'include' syntax. Same fatal issue as mentioned by others before: Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context
Recommend only in case you want to broke your site. Image optimization, looks like it works but not very effective Lazy loading is not work, was verified on main, collection and product page. Extremely slow support, if your site will be broken or you will have any requests to support, feel free to wait minimum 2 days for reply.

Minoxidil

Location Peru

Install the application, and in my theme this error was generated on the web page: Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this contextLiquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context I contacted them for help with their application inbox and email, and I have no response. On my website I have this error and my income is affected, users do not like the error on the website and decide to close my website. I have no help, and decided to close the application. Now I have to spend an expert to fix the code. I do not recommend installation. My store is https://minoxidil.pe/ Gracias.

Alax Home

es genial ennverdad me ayuda a mejorar la velocidad de mi web. gracias por tofo y al equipo que está detrás

TIELES™

Location France

I had to uninstall the application because it didn't respond to my problems and yet the trial period. It is inappropriate to charge a $39 fee, please cancel this fee promptly. thank you. J' ai dû désinstaller l' application car ne répond pas à mon problème et ce, pendant la période d'essai. Il est inopportun de facturer des frais de 39 dollars, Veuillez annuler ces frais rapidement svp. merci

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9