Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

by Plug in Useful

Javascript, CSS and Image optimization to speed up your shop

SlashCart

it won't work from its crap.

i don't think would be work

I don't recommend this

After using this app i didn't getting any improve in page speed.

MaryJanes CBD

GREAT app! id keep it but $39 a month is A LOT OF MONEY!!! Wish there was a wasy to keep it but a new site making no $$ cant do it!

Yalla Gamers

This app is a miracle. It is everything they say they are. We have a video games store in UAE called http://www.yallagamers.com and we suffered from a slow site for some time. No one was able to achieve the speed we needed besides this app. it worth every $1. and will keep using it for sure. Thank you!

Revigorate

This app is great, and the customer service is fantastic and extremely responsive. They will try to help you solve any issues related to their app regarding your website. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great review app!!! Thanks so much!

Skin Care By Suzie

Didn't work for my shop, Actually slowed down after installing app. I give 4 stars becauseof the support I received

Shoppinghappylife

es una muy buena aplicacion, es muy rapida y muy intutitva mejora la velocidad del sitio la recomiendo.

L'Univers Otaku

This app was not able to improve my website speed at all, but i had the results of the optimization before the end of the trial so i didn't loose any money. It may worth give it a try for someone else.

glowingday

Expensive but valuable, 1 button to min the code (java script and theme code) and image size.
Omg 100 words

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

After the initial optimizations were run on our site it was only slightly faster, but with the follow-up support we got from the Plug in Speed staff we were able to work through some issues that really got our site humming!

Two to Seven

This app got me from a 56 google speed rating to an 89 on desktop. If the speed is not where you want it once the automated part runs, you can email support and they will spend time working on your site until it's where it needs to be. This is a must-have app! If people have to wait at all for your site to load, they will move on. You can't make sales if no one is spending time on your store. Well worth the $$$. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3