Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Page Speed. Image Optimization & Compression. CSS & JavaScript

Blut Store

I was so worried about the speed of my store, after using this app I just released. This resulted that All the images and codes need to be optimized and the app took only a few minutes. I have over 24 products.

Vapeazy

I installed this app to increase site speed and also for google, it did some good stuff for my site and got a performance increase, It won't solve all your problems but its a great start. I was paying for a seperate image optimizer, but this is included here as well as other optimizations so all in all worth the money.

PaintAccess.com.au

Worst application I've come across. Broke the site. From the support they wrote that they solved the problem, but no, it was a lie.
I do not recommend installing.

Teamail

I've never seen a product worse than this one, and they also want money for it. Pluginspeed broke my site: collection and search pages was broken. Because for this it configured by other app, and pluginspeed modify all files including files of others app even there is comment (Do not edit) or edition is restricted.
Pluginspeed wrongly uses 'include' syntax. Same fatal issue as mentioned by others before: Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context
Recommend only in case you want to broke your site. Image optimization, looks like it works but not very effective Lazy loading is not work, was verified on main, collection and product page. Extremely slow support, if your site will be broken or you will have any requests to support, feel free to wait minimum 2 days for reply.

Minoxidil

Install the application, and in my theme this error was generated on the web page: Liquid error: include usage is not allowed in this contextLiquid error: include usage is not allowed in this context I contacted them for help with their application inbox and email, and I have no response. On my website I have this error and my income is affected, users do not like the error on the website and decide to close my website. I have no help, and decided to close the application. Now I have to spend an expert to fix the code. I do not recommend installation. My store is https://minoxidil.pe/ Gracias.

Alax Home

es genial ennverdad me ayuda a mejorar la velocidad de mi web. gracias por tofo y al equipo que está detrás

TIELES™

I had to uninstall the application because it didn't respond to my problems and yet the trial period. It is inappropriate to charge a $39 fee, please cancel this fee promptly. thank you. J' ai dû désinstaller l' application car ne répond pas à mon problème et ce, pendant la période d'essai. Il est inopportun de facturer des frais de 39 dollars, Veuillez annuler ces frais rapidement svp. merci

Cordofan

Love it. Great app to reduce website weight. Just wish it could remove all the old code from uninstalled apps.

Shop at Mags™

Our site was loading very slowly until we signed up with Plug in Speed optimizer. We are really happy to finally get our site loading faster which will mean more sales.

Awakened Heart and Mind

The app is quite helpful with optimizing images to speed up web upload. Quick with delivering service promised.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9