Plug in Speed

Plug in Speed

by Plug in Useful

Javascript, CSS and Image optimization to speed up your shop

My Event Decor

Installed this app. Did not make one scrap of difference to my page speed. Approved access for them to make changes. No response to two emails requesting progress. Will not be paying $US39/month for no customer service. Uninstalling this app right now.

Nutri Knack

A great app comes with best customer support!

Townley Girl

Easy to use app that dramatically increases load time

Inho Shop

Quick and precise support. Simply by following the lead of your support staff , we increased the rating from 50 to 80 in pc , which annoyed us to hell for a while. Everybody cheer in our office for this pagespeed progress . As a start-up Company ,we need good support like you!!!

Mommymakeup

I'm going to give this app a 5-star even though I removed it. The reason I removed it is my theme was already well optimized. The developer spent considerable time analyzing why the app didn't do much of anything for my store... and it was because I already have strategically optimized code. NOT THAT my store is perfect... it's just the way this app does things was not going to help my site. I think the concept of how the dev is approaching this is smart. And for some themes, it will help. I gave the 5-star because the developer is a pro and that says a lot to me.

Rainbowvapes

I have to say that the support from Plug In Speed has been outstanding. The plugin pretty much worked out of the box except for 1 JavaScript file which was causing an issue. I contacted support and Daniel Sim worked with me to fix it, he sorted it in 5 minutes and we spent the next 1/2 hour discussing ways we could further improve our pagespeed. I can happily recommend this company and Plug In Speed to anyone wishing to make their site load faster.

Karibo Shop

I am no expert on Code and Image Optimization, but after I've installed this App, the average load time decreased from the original 8 sec. to 1 sec. Also, the average image size became 0.03 MB (I don't remember the original size, but I sure know it was higher than 0.03 MB). My page speed score became 65/100 for Desktop and 78/100 for Mobile . The recommendations from PlugInSpeed team was to contact them via e-mail in order to improve these scores to at least 85/100 > which I'm already in contact with them. In all, I do recommend this App. It did not ruin my theme, I have no problems with other Apps still running, so, I believe I made a smart choice installing it.