Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by Plug in Useful

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Your Vintage Department Store

It improved the speed tremendously. That and getting rid of apps that were calling to other URLS etc. Definitely a component for the arsenal this one. For some reason AVG page load is giving me ??s on the dashboard but I can see the site load very much faster than before and GMetrix thinks so too. Thank you.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

Great performance app and I was kind of skeptical at the beginning. It does what is say on the "Tin". It is a good solution for slow website loading... highly recommended

Uprising Food, Inc.

AMAZING customer service! My store crashed and I thought it was due to the app, however, it turns out it wasn't. Regardless they went into my store's code and went file by file to get to the root cause, fixed it (way beyond their scope) and got me back up in running. Highly recommend the app and the team!

November 14, 2019

UPDATE November 14, 2019

Hi William, thanks for the update! I'm pleased we could help you sort this out even though it wasn't the app. Will continue this thread on email.

- Daniel
Founder & CEO

ORIGINAL

Hi William, I woke up this morning and was really concerned to read your emails and this review. I naturally got on it right away to investigate.

I've replied several times to you on email now as I looked into this. I won't repeat that here, just to say I don't think it was our app that broke your shop but I've been able to fix it for you anyway.

Looking forward to hearing from you when you're next online in your timezone.

- Daniel
Founder & CEO

The Goods and More

Love this app. Does exactly, what it is supposed to. Customer service is fantastic! I would recommend it.

AWWALBOUTIQUE

Its definetly a must have in todays digital scenario. Does its job perfectly and we must say our load time is way way better.We are writing a review about it after using it for almost 4 months .Totally worth it

Smashpop

As we sell art, I built our site uploading the best quality graphics. It ran like a dog. Now it's lightning fast.

Storage Expert

Great app. I just purchased the app 24 hours ago, and the speed of my store has been improved. For sure we still have to work on it, but I'm satisfied with the results.

ShopScaner.com

wow great help it rely help to optimist my my web site image and codes and now web site fast highly recommended.

Dos Facio Design

This plugin is all that one can want. One click install loads of info. Good to see a plugin developed in a non half job fashion unlike many others in the App Store. Well done! Keep up the great work....

easy5five

TODO perfecto con mi aplicacion la pagina mejoro mucho , tengo una mejor velocidad , esperemos que va `pasando con los dias

Previous 1 3 4 5