Plug in Speed , 87 reviews

4.2
October 29, 2018

After the initial optimizations were run on our site it was only slightly faster, but with the follow-up support we got from the Plug in Speed staff we were able to work through some issues that really got our site humming!

Pocket Pals Trail Maps
3 months using the app
September 27, 2018

If you are searching relentlessly for a speedup solution for your store and you have been disappointed in the past as it was the case for us, I have good news for you. Learn from the mistakes of others. This is the real thing! The app automatically reacts to any update you make within your shop and then optimizes it. More details below: We have tried out several other measures which included other speed apps or hiring developers. It was awful. About this app: I guess the initial results depend on factors like previous speed related work. However, their support team is awesome and helps you out fixing details after the automatic speedup to achieve the best possible outcome for your theme. At first, the results seemed small (score only), but what we have noticed later on is that effectively the real site load speed has been optimized dramatically (seconds to fully load the page). This is what really matters for the customer and not a random google page speed score which is confusing as hell. Recommending!

Zaleece LLC
2 months using the app
July 10, 2019

We are so happy that we got the app. It was a great help to speed our site up. Thank you for that.
roobaexpress.com

Rooba Express
Spain
2 months using the app
Edited October 30, 2022

Im trying to uninstall or cancel this app but i cant, theres no button, i don't know why, i dont want this anymore and theres no option to unsuscribe this Update: i already uninstalled this months ago, and this has been charging me being uninstalled, so clearly theres a problem, im checking now with shopify support this case, and i still dont know who's gonna reimburse me all this months charged by an app i have not installed.

EcoLiveChile
Chile
Almost 2 years using the app
Plug in Useful replied October 31, 2022

Hi there,

Upon checking on our end, your store was paused on March 30, 2022, and then re-opened on April 6, 2022. Paused again on October 1, 2022, and re-opened on October 3, 2022.

Your subscription to our app was canceled on October 15, 2022.

Shopify suggests you "uninstall any third-party apps that have recurring charges to avoid being billed for those apps after you pause your store."

You may read more about it here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/pause-close-store#pause-your-shopify-store

We have also sent you an email. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,
PIU Team

Edited September 10, 2020

Exelente, me han ayudado mucho y ahora mi web es mas veloz, se han tomado el trabajo de revisar mi web y decirme lo que estaba mal. Y tuve ayuda adicional exelente!!!!!

Shoppinghappylife
Argentina
About 2 months using the app
August 22, 2020

I used this app to speed up my website, but nothing works, even they didn't respond to my emails, My website gets slow day by day

Amber Dazzle
Almost 2 years using the app
August 25, 2019

Best optimizing app you’ll find, my store went from 17s to 3s after installing this app, really like this app!

Sportzzheads
About 2 months using the app
August 12, 2020

I used this app to reduce my website load time, it works perfectly. my website speed score significantly improved, 100% recommend it.

Morvarieds Boutique | Designers Formal, Cocktail & Prom Dresses
February 21, 2020

me gusto mucho este app 100 % recomendadooooooo por la plaformaa aunmenta la velocidad en mi web site

WidePro
March 30, 2018

I am no expert on Code and Image Optimization, but after I've installed this App, the average load time decreased from the original 8 sec. to 1 sec. Also, the average image size became 0.03 MB (I don't remember the original size, but I sure know it was higher than 0.03 MB). My page speed score became 65/100 for Desktop and 78/100 for Mobile . The recommendations from PlugInSpeed team was to contact them via e-mail in order to improve these scores to at least 85/100 > which I'm already in contact with them. In all, I do recommend this App. It did not ruin my theme, I have no problems with other Apps still running, so, I believe I made a smart choice installing it.

Karibo Shop