Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Dos Facio Design

This plugin is all that one can want. One click install loads of info. Good to see a plugin developed in a non half job fashion unlike many others in the App Store. Well done! Keep up the great work....

easy5five

TODO perfecto con mi aplicacion la pagina mejoro mucho , tengo una mejor velocidad , esperemos que va `pasando con los dias

wifeyshop.com

I use the app for speed improvements so far it helps and shows a difference.

Sportzzheads

Best optimizing app you’ll find, my store went from 17s to 3s after installing this app, really like this app!

amarley

It's good, I recommend. Optimized Images, Improve website speed.
It's good, I recommend. Optimized Images, Improve website speed.

Queen Hair Inc

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good!!!!22222222222222222222222

NBGAIA

good app, it makes my shop faster . suggest to take a try . and the service is very good and fast too .

Noeboutiques

I just finished optimisation and I'm so happy working great made my website faster with 3 seconds witch is more than perfect

Rooba Express

We are so happy that we got the app. It was a great help to speed our site up. Thank you for that.
roobaexpress.com

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app. Very helpful in speeding up my site. Highly recommended! Get it now!!! Its the best of the best and customer service goes above and beyond to help get your site optimized. Don't miss this one!