Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by Plug in Useful

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

Skin Care By Suzie

Didn't work for my shop, Actually slowed down after installing app. I give 4 stars becauseof the support I received

Shoppinghappylife

es una muy buena aplicacion, es muy rapida y muy intutitva mejora la velocidad del sitio la recomiendo.

L'Univers Otaku

This app was not able to improve my website speed at all, but i had the results of the optimization before the end of the trial so i didn't loose any money. It may worth give it a try for someone else.

glowingday

Expensive but valuable, 1 button to min the code (java script and theme code) and image size.
Omg 100 words

Pocket Pals Trail Maps

After the initial optimizations were run on our site it was only slightly faster, but with the follow-up support we got from the Plug in Speed staff we were able to work through some issues that really got our site humming!

Two to Seven

This app got me from a 56 google speed rating to an 89 on desktop. If the speed is not where you want it once the automated part runs, you can email support and they will spend time working on your site until it's where it needs to be. This is a must-have app! If people have to wait at all for your site to load, they will move on. You can't make sales if no one is spending time on your store. Well worth the $$$. Thanks guys!

Fancii & Co.

We tried this app to speed up our store. Installing the app was simple and required just a bit of time waiting while the Plug In Speed servers optimised the scripts and styling files contained on our site. Once installed, our page was working as expected without any glitches. However, we decided we don't need the app at this time and uninstalled it. Due to the limitations of the Shopify platform, some files/code was still remaining from the installation process. This is not a fault of Plug In Speed, however, as I have seen this happen with other apps as well. Daniel from the support team was quick and ready to help in cleaning up our installation, even though we weren't an active customer. Awesome service, I would recommend your app to other Shopify users and will remember you for the future!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

After updating my theme, many things went south, Daniel and his team worked hard and troubleshooted the issue. They got everything on track Thank you.

Kdeco

We recommend to any store this app as this guys improve us our store speed so well and solve our previous problem. Thank you and appreciate a lot!!

Zaleece LLC

If you are searching relentlessly for a speedup solution for your store and you have been disappointed in the past as it was the case for us, I have good news for you. Learn from the mistakes of others. This is the real thing! The app automatically reacts to any update you make within your shop and then optimizes it. More details below: We have tried out several other measures which included other speed apps or hiring developers. It was awful. About this app: I guess the initial results depend on factors like previous speed related work. However, their support team is awesome and helps you out fixing details after the automatic speedup to achieve the best possible outcome for your theme. At first, the results seemed small (score only), but what we have noticed later on is that effectively the real site load speed has been optimized dramatically (seconds to fully load the page). This is what really matters for the customer and not a random google page speed score which is confusing as hell. Recommending!