Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

Page Speed Optimizer: PI Speed

by SureSwift Capital

Page Speed. Image Optimization & Compression. CSS & JavaScript

NBGAIA

good app, it makes my shop faster . suggest to take a try . and the service is very good and fast too .

Noeboutiques

I just finished optimisation and I'm so happy working great made my website faster with 3 seconds witch is more than perfect

Rooba Express

We are so happy that we got the app. It was a great help to speed our site up. Thank you for that.
roobaexpress.com

Origami Nerd Depot

Great app. Very helpful in speeding up my site. Highly recommended! Get it now!!! Its the best of the best and customer service goes above and beyond to help get your site optimized. Don't miss this one!

Outdoorea

This app helped me a lot. My site was pretty slow, but then I installed this app and in just a few clicks it improved my site. Just perfect! Recommended.

Crystal Aquatics

This sure was easy to use and at least according to its internal metrics did a lot to improve speed. It looks like its running faster when I check the page myself.

Alpha Car Parts and Accessories

i used this to help speed up my shops load time and it worked a treat :)
i highly recommend you to try it.

Goody Goody Gumdrops P/L

The very best app that we have found to speed up our website and minify settings. Use it with an AMP app and your website will load quickly.

Singal's

The app is super simple to use. I always like super simple but the main issue for me was that it didn't really do anything for my store. I measured my site speed using a couple of tools before installing the app, and then measured again once the app had finished completing the optimizations and the needle hardly moved. The app developer reached out to me to say they will look into it to see if something custom can be done but this was taking time so I decided to delete the app as I didn't want to pay for something that didn't work.

It is an expensive app at $50 CAD per month each month but I can get over the price if I get some quality results. But this wasn't the case for me. Maybe it will work for you.

Anda Seat

I like this app but I think the price is a bit too expensive, this is the most expensive app I installed on my shopify.
Other than the price, great app to speed up your site.

April 26, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the praise, it's great to hear you found Plug in Speed useful!

On a budget I'd recommend starting with a good base theme and making sure you don't have too many apps installed. That doesn't cost you anything and gets you pretty far.

You can also save money by manually optimizing your images using a tool like ImageOptim.

After that it gets pretty technical. Even many competent developers are not speed experts. Your options then are to learn, hire a speed expert or use an app.

We've invested heavily in making Plug in Speed deliver robust, tangible speed improvements that are applied automatically to any shop (not an easy engineering challenge!).

Compared to the alternatives I believe we save you time, money and stress.

Thanks again for trying us out! I appreciate the app might not be affordable for you at the moment but feel free to reach out with any speed questions you have to me at daniel@pluginuseful.com: I'm happy to help for no charge.

Cheers, Daniel