Plug in Speed optimizer

Plug in Speed optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Compress and Optimize Images, CSS & Javascript. Site speed up.

J&J Home Accessories

I used this app to help with my page speed. I am new to Shopify, so I downloaded so many apps, uninstalled them, and before I could even launch my store, it was running slow. I used several apps from Shopify, but none of them had everything I needed. Image compression, removing code that may have been left on my site. I was able to delete 3 free apps and use just this one. In a couple of hours ( I have over 5000 products on my site), it is running better already! It did disconnect 1 app, that I needed, but that was not an issue. I reconnected and I am still running smoothly! Great App! Especially for someone who is new to Shopify, there are a million apps and they don't tell you that installing and deleting apps can affect your site speed! Use this app!!

LaPiñateria.com®

La peor! La instalé en mi tienda y la desconfiguro toda... ahora debo volver a arreglarla y no sé cómo.... NO LA INSTALEN, es terrible, dañó mi página por completo. ME ARREPIENTO DE HABERLA INSTALADO

tractions1

me gusta que aya optimizado mi tienda ,para que sea mas rapida gracias ,asi las personas que entren en mi tienda lo puedan hacer rapidamente

Quintessential Tips

Not really impressed. day 3 of the free trial, it won't work and show me my dashboard. It's still saying it's optimising my images which should not take 3 days to do. I have emailed and no reply and I have sent two support requests via Shopify which resulted in 2 automatic responses.

I should not have to leave a bad review to try and get a response. All I want to know is if this is going to work or if my money will be better spent elsewhere.

Please help

Fairblue Jeans

Frankly it depends on the theme, for some themes this apps can be a help on speed. But I just can say that support service of plugin is just more than great, great and quick help, Miss A... did always gave me a quick support and concrete help .

June 12, 2020

Hi Guy!

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with Aiza. We are glad to hear that she was able to accomplish that for you.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our app and our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Solenco South Africa

We have had a great experience with Plug in Speed. It was super easy to install and it just works in the background without us having to get involved but we are seeing the improvements- my type of plug in!

June 3, 2020

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Thank you, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently.

duke

Very cool app , i was struggling with my website loading speed and all of my website was optimized with it !! thanks a lot

June 3, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as our top priority.

Orbit Rings

Great stuff.. support is exceptional and we can definitely see changes in our loading time with about 3sec. Which is huge..

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Vapester Vaping

This app crashed my store three times. Use it at your own risk. It also did nothing to speed up my store. After installing the app and giving it some time to work I checked my website load time increase on several website speed testers, including GT Metrix and Pingdom and there was no noticeable difference.

The first time this app crashed my site I had a Shopify expert fix it, at this stage, I did not know what was causing the issue.

What happened was Plug in Speed changed my store code and this, in turn, removed all the products from my store. This was fixed by a Shopify expert and all seemed good for a couple of hours.

However, a few hours later I checked my store again and this had happened again. The same exact issue.

The Shopify expert then fixed it again. Then a third time it crashed my store. The Shopify expert then diagnosed that it was Plug in Speed causing the issue, so we removed the app, and the zombie code it left behind.
My site is now totally fine, and I have not had any issues whatsoever since uninstalling Plug in Speed.

When I contacted the app developer, they seemed more interested in me helping them fix the app.

The tone of their email was dismissive of my issue and showed only an interest in making sure any issue their end was fixed. The customer service is also quite slow, from want I can see they only work 9-5.

Their email asked me why I had not contacted them to fix the issue, well the simple truth is I was not willing to leave my shop with no products in it until their office opened and they got around to having a look.

Also, you should be aware that if you install this app and then delete it, it will leave behind a fair amount of zombie code, which they will remove if you contact them, but this is not ideal either.

This was my experience with Plug in Speed.

I think the reply below say's everything about this company.

After spending hours diagnosing this issue and working with a Shopify expert, probably about 6-8 hours in total, not so much as an offer to compensate me for my time and angst. They just want to figure out what happened and take up yet more of my time.

Sorry, figure it out yourselves. I am not wasting one more second on this. You are developers, you charge for your products, don't insult me by asking me to work for nothing to help you fix your app so it does not get more bad reviews.

I will add further information as it comes to hand.

May 6, 2020

Hi Nick,

Here are the details on what happened:

April 30: Installed Plug in Speed
May 1: We received an email asking why your two shops have different loading times when both of them are using the same theme.
May 2: Uninstalled Plug in Speed
May 2: Left one-star review
May 4: We replied and addressed your issues.
May 5: You mentioned that the app crashed your website. We are assuming you are referring to https://www.vapestervaping.co.uk/ since the app was not installed in your other shop. You also mentioned, "I would like to know what you are going to do about this issue and our financial and business reputation costs?"
May 5: We asked if you could provide us details about how the app crashed your website since we did not receive any emails about this incident. Usually, when clients say that our app crashed their websites and asked for Shopify's support team's help, we will get CC'ed on that email. We checked our inbox and we did not see any emails from you or Shopify support team. Because of this, we were asking if you could coordinate with us so we can resolve whatever issue you encountered with our app by getting in touch with the developer who worked on your theme so he can give us more details or by giving us access to your Shopify admin, let us look at the copy of the theme that has our app's code so we can investigate further. Imagine someone ordered an item from your shop then left a review saying he got poisoned by one of your products. Won't you want to get to the bottom of the issue by asking for more details and providing a medical report, perhaps?

Also, working from 9-5 (Our office hours are from Mon-Fri 8 am - 5 pm Central European Time. which we mentioned in our email May 2) has never been an issue with other customers. We are a small team and most customers understand that.

I'd be happy to email Shopify's support team and ask if we can get a hold of the expert who helped you removed our code and get your shop back up. We'd like to get more details on what happened and if our app really caused the issue so it won't happen again in the future.

--------

Hi Nick,

I would first like to apologize for the experience you had with our app. It is certainly not the experience we want our users to have with our app.

I have gone through the support thread you initiated, and surprisingly I couldn't see anywhere you reaching out to us about our app crashed your store.

It's only when you mentioned in your review here, we got to know about it, and then my colleague - Aiza- reached out to you to offer help.

Please note, we expect our users to reach out to us first in case they face any issue because of our app. Whenever we see any such request, we take that at the highest priority. At times, we go to the extent of removing our app code from the user's store as we understand any delay can cost sales to our users.

As my colleague mentioned in her reply, we never received any issues like this in the past. So, to be able to investigate, we will need more information from your end.

We're one of the few apps which don't play games with pricing.

Also, note, we are not trying to get out of this. Instead, we want to address the issue and help you out here. So, I'd appreciate it if you can share more details on the issue that you face on your end. If you still have a copy of the theme that has our app's code, please share that as we'd like to investigate what caused the issue.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at vijay@pluginuseful.com if you have any questions or concerns.

We'd love to help you out.

Vijay
Product Manager - Plug in Speed

WidePro

me gusto mucho este app 100 % recomendadooooooo por la plaformaa aunmenta la velocidad en mi web site

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7